Show us ya Outfit!

Dom_sufc

Marauder
Society
Dark Hunters Inc.
John "Johnny Proud"
Hehehe, another rip off title from the Show us ya Face thread :)

The other day I bought a Master Coat skinned In Exarasour, and have been thinking hard what to colour It! Along with what other decent clothes to get with it, also with matching, or fitting colours.

So I thought why not ask for inspiration?! :yay:

Basically here's a chance to show Us your favourite outfits and their colours!

Make sure you tell us what paints are used, and what skins too! :)

Won't bother posting mine, because it's uncoloured. But I can suggest that Mauve and Blue exarosaur is worth a look into, it looks amazing on a coat.

Won't bother posting mine, because it's uncoloured. But I can suggest that Mauve and Blue exarosaur is worth a look into, it looks amazing on a coat.

Thanks for the tip!

Mauve has shot up In price though :( I have 1 looted can :laugh:

Saying that, in total I dont mind spending 100-200 ped finishing this outift and colouring It. This is including new Pants and Shirt however... I was thinking some of the looted clothes for these though. Its looks a bit ghey with every clothing Item with a matching colour imo. So maybe some Black Slacks or something :)

Thanks for the tip!

Mauve has shot up In price though :( I have 1 looted can :laugh:

Saying that, in total I dont mind spending 100-200 ped finishing this outift and colouring It. This is including new Pants and Shirt however... I was thinking some of the looted clothes for these though. Its looks a bit ghey with every clothing Item with a matching colour imo. So maybe some Black Slacks or something :)

In my opinion the colors aren't the big problem, it's the lack of colorers. I only know two colorers able to color mauve, one of them has stopped providing coloring services and the other is almost never online these days. If you know any other high level colorer, please tell me since I would like to get my outfit finished soon as well. ;)

will prolly post my avi here later..
but can understand why some ppl wouldnt want to post here: they like to stay unique, so dont want anyone copying their style - have to say i'd be bummed if i saw someone with the same outfit (even if it is just the colour code) as me.

My outfit

Pluma Coat. Dark green and dark blue.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Other parts of the pluma set

My newest outfit =D

And my cute one =D

As thanks I sometime help Etopia by acting nurse.

Most of the cloth are boght from Etopia. And special thanks to Pip for the wonderful Droplet skirt

Last edited:
mine

hope u dont get any inspiration off of mine :p
i like my look. i wanted the lavender coat, but not for $300 :rofl: i've seen a lot of ubers wear a master coat with dark wine instead of my chosen purple, so i like it even more that im just that lil bit differently shaded than most people

First of all +rep for the thread. I would like to see other ppl`s outfits since I`m a fan of clothing :).

Here`s mine simple outfit.

outfit.JPG

Someone more show us your outfit =D:yay:

I think Ill stay out of this thread in fear of spamming...

I am to ashamed to show my outfit (just a uncolored basic pattern pant) but I would like to see more outfits of others here

I think Ill stay out of this thread in fear of spamming...

Your near 6k posts though Skam, don't stop now :laugh:

Seriously though, show us ya best ;) Or maybe fancy giving me some nice colour Ideas? :D

My current outfit is kind of boring since I haven't found a good colorer yet, but I guess I've made the best of the situation:

outfit_108932.jpg

I wish I had a pluma skinned Ninja jacket though, but you can't have everything. ;)

I used to have a "summer" outfit, but since new vu I can wear trousers and skirt at once and did put back on my OJs

Most people know that I've had a virtual closet that went on for days, and while I'm not a "collector" of all clothes EU has to offer like some whose virtual closets go on ad infinitum, I like putting together special looks that I just have fun with. Recently, I sold off quite a few of my clothing items in an effort to be more practical, and only kept those things that I enjoy the most given the types of activities I find myself involved in! :D

One of the things I did a while back is acquire my signature look ... and here are the variations of that look ... all items are crafted in Tandardion, and the color is purple or wine I guess, but I'll call it purple since it's close enough to my favorite color ...

Purple-5.jpg
Purple-3.jpg

Purple-2.jpg
Purple-1.jpg

As you can see, I wanted the entire look from head to toe and everything underneath to all be Tandardion and the purple/wine color. I have a couple of other outfits that are my favorites that I might post later on, but this is MS9's signature oufit.

Oooo ... I had to post this one too, because it's one of my favorites!

BlackRed.jpg

Some very nice ones here!

Ms9, If only women dressed like that IRL :laugh:

Does anyone have anything coloured Mauve & Blue? Im Interested to see what It looks like before I commit to this colour for my whole outfit ;)

Skam?

You my friend, are a fuckin' STAR!

Been looking for ages through the clothes Gallery on EF. Thanks alot mate. now I deffo want Mauve & Blue :D

Told ya :p

The cool coat I saw had the 'stripy' field blue, and the other 2 fields Mauve, just FYI.

I managed to get a hold of Nadie who was willing to sell a pluma skinned ninja jacket and color my clothes in a wild style. :laugh:

This is the result:
outfit2.jpg

Pretty nice, wouldn't you say. ;)

I managed to get a hold of Nadie who was willing to sell a pluma skinned ninja jacket and color my clothes in a wild style. :laugh:

This is the result:
outfit2.jpg

Pretty nice, wouldn't you say. ;)

Yeah very nice :)

Never been a fan of Turqoise though, although I do like how the colours look on Pluma...

BTW - Still wondering what to colour my outfit :laugh:

Can someone post a picture of a dark blue and black master coat with a matching hat please? :silly2:
Thankyou

oow silvernight youre so cute ;)

;)

When you fancy a change give me a shout might be at pink by then :laugh:

here are my current outfits

it depends of my mood if i wear only skirt or combined with strider pants

i think i posted somewhere before but here are my old outfits:

here are my current outfits

I LOVE that outfit :eek:

hmm Im a poor nun and sold all my clothes some months ago. But when MS9 had this one for sale I needed to get it. Luckily I had some perfect boots (and boob's) for it (TY SOB.. for the boots that is .. dont spank me twist :D) :

outfit1.JPG

It's not much - but I love the view :D

This has also been MS9's (ty :hug:) - the little prancher-cowboy-set. Only thing I need is a hat

clothes2.JPG

Back