the supply line - emerald lakes; level 2, shop 3s

Society
Skillin Villains
Earl Von Kippler
the_supply_line.jpg

down at the other end from the teleporter exists a little shop with a great selection of leathers, cloth, paint, buttons, wood, ores and enmatters.

my shop has the crafter in mind with a leaning towards the tailorer/crafter since i have tons of materials for that work due to my own dabbling.

all materials were purchased/mined/hunted with the intent to use what i needed and to sell the excess.

prices are all based on an average of pe-auction and the ingame information. i tend to base my price on the low end of the daily/weekly average at the time i drop the item. if it sits for a long time i change the price when i notice.

also, stock changes often but the basics are the same. see what i have around :)

anyway, stop on by and give me feedback.

the supply line
emerald mall, 3s - floor 2

Tailoring Stuff:
Natural Materials:
Robot Parts:
Texture Tools:
Coloring Tools:
Mining Tools:
Wood:
Enmatter and Ingots:
Weapons and Ammo:
Armor: mostly tt+1
Clothing: slightly colored. +2 or so
Blueprint:
Components:
Mindforce
Healing Tools

Last edited:
i hope so too. my first real disadvantage at this point is emerald mall isn't the busiest mall in the universe. maybe if some events are scheduled, some buzz is built up, etc more walkin business will begin. also, as time goes on when people can come to count on the items i have available for sale i hope for repeat business.

i am not looking for quick buck or a high markup, my goal is to provide a service people will return to. in real life i own a seasonal retail store and the worst part of each season is ramping up and getting customers again. much of my business is impulse and i have to rely heavily on the mall's traffic. when i simply managed a year-round store (in a low traffic, poor location) i was amazed by the amount of business produced by repeat sales. each new person that came in for a 5 dollar item could represent $1000's of business over the course of time. they didn't need alot of customers, just steady ones. they had been in the same spot for years and people would seek them out.

Good stuff Earl - I will definitely be checking out your shop over the easter weekend. Once I have been I will give you some more feedback, but to get things started:

When hunting I find it much harder to build up supplies of wools than I do the basic leathers - even mobs that supposedly drop regularly often don't seem to, especially Fine and Thin wool. If you are a low level tailor, unless you have a Reilly BP you will almost certainly need one of refined wools. A shop with a good supply of basic wools (Wool Thread; Fine Textile and Wool Cloth) at a competitive price would be really useful - and I would definitely be a regular customer.

Hope this helps,
Qweeg

I have set up an entry for you at Entropia Directory. Feel free to edit any of the details and add any other items you want to the inventory list.

I noticed your shop was a little gloomy and I couldn't see the textures of all the cloths too clearly. You may wish to add some more light sources. ;)

added picture to top post

Last edited:
I checked it out the other day, and it is the kind of shop I would use regularly and the stacks and prices seemed very competitive.

However I was a little disappointed with the fact that I bought 2 stacks of orange paint (at a good competitive price), then returned yesterday to buy some more, to find that the price had gone up, and is now more than I can get it from other sources.

Congrats on that Earl. I shall pop by and offer some support for you :)

oj paint - will check to se3e what i placed them at. i thought it was the same % from before.

I've been to visit - nicely laid out shop - well done :)

and I've offered my support by making a little purchase or two :)

updated stock in 1st post

adjusted stock in 1st post - nothing major. lots of tailoring things.

prices are fine, similar to the ingame auction history. But amounts for metals/enmaters are very small :(

adjusted stock in 1st post - added a pet. buy it :)

i keep the stacks the size i do for eveyone has a different idea of large or small. i am trying for a middle road, if people want more they can buy more, others can get only what they need.

HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HAS SHOPPED AT MY STORE DURING THIS 1ST MONTH!!!! i wish i had wrote everyones name down so i could rep you for supporting my foray into entropia business, so please, i extend a huge thank you and i hope you accept!

adjusted stock in 1st post - added a pet. buy it :)

i keep the stacks the size i do for eveyone has a different idea of large or small. i am trying for a middle road, if people want more they can buy more, others can get only what they need.

Well you could atleast put more stacks.

Well you could atleast put more stacks.

of which sort? care to be more specific?

i write down what i see has sold when i log on and try and replenish those things when i get more. for example, rigth now i am out of paint until i find enough to post back up for sale.

edit - spoke to you in game :) will try and keep up with you.

Last edited:
Good effort with the shop Earl. I now make a point of popping in there on a regular basis. Hopefully when the mall fills up a bit you should get even more customers.

You're doing a stirling job Earl - keep up and I shall pop by again as soon as I can. ;)

i am out of paint though :( i know you like it

stop on by an see the latest selection! will be adding the inventory to the 1st post.

updated shop contents using a new tool. thank you tissue! both this thread and my EU directory page have been updated.

updated contents. animal oils in stock. some nurtio bars. and all the regular items.

i am sure you know what i sell by now, but i thought i'd bump my ad thread and let you check out what is in stock. up-to-date as of right now. (however tonight i will be restocking to get back up to 120 items) so, it is kind of a pre bump, i guess.

I would buy the 5k vibrant sweat at 113.11%, but i'm quite sure thats not what you mean :D

call this a bump ;)

need to update my 1st post, but for now check out the oa-101s while i have them in stock. i also have some real nice bps in the front window ;)

nice selection of animal oils, enmatters, and ores right now. and of course a full selection of tailoring materials.

the 'doorway' xeon PC sign advertised in my signature is on display and for sale on the first wall. but then again, that isn't new, i am just trying to let folks know about the new stock.

breer p3a's are all over the place! help me get rid of them at 110%. limited run buy them while they are in stock. as usual a nice array of other resources are available.

never hurts to bump my shop thread. come check out the latest stock.

full selection of animal hides and tailoring mats, some good ores, mid-tt rikers, m2a, m3a, and p3as all stacked to the ceiling :)

but beyond that, come check out the newest PC sign in the shop. :eek: i will offer no preview, you will have to go check it out. it is worth it.

Back