the supply line - emerald lakes; level 2, shop 3s

updated. current stock. maybe i will update once a month, perhaps not LOL.

Grats on your new store. I will stop by and have a look.

hardly new :) i just noticed today is my 1 year anniversery of being open. or at least the one year anniversery of this thread.

(but i must be a pretty terrible reseller if my own socmates dont know i have a store ;))

Guess I should be more awake when I post. Didn't even notice it said 07 and not 08. I knew you wanted a store a while back, but I didn't recall if you got one back then. Grats on making it one year.

updated current stock to reflect what is available at this very moment in time. each has the quanity available, but not the price which is whatever weekly at the time :)

oh and this is there as well:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

is the ingame data on dunkel incorrect? i have a piece in the front of my store for 4500% which looking at the monthly data should be a pretty fair offer. it has sat for a while.

updated the stock again listed in the 1st post. same kind of stuff, but a few suprises.

since we all are locked out of EU right now, this bump is kinda in vain. i do what i can though :)

Is your shop still going strong? If so I'm gonna try to make a trip over soon to check it out.

yes :) i can say that my store is still going strong indeed :)

i just restocked, repriced, and reorgainzed a good protion of it today as a matter of fact.

i have a shit ton of different animal hides off all sorts, ready to be turned into textures. the standard cloths and such. also a good mix of ore ignots.

then the several low level armor (tt+1) and mining tools and faps, etc. just a basic straight forward loot store that doesn't completely suck. :yay:

Good deal, it sounds like the kind of store I've been looking for. Once I figure out how to get to it, I'll stop by. :)

Back