Announcing EF Gifts!

Status

Site Admin
Admin
New options are available in the EFD Store!!

Members now have the ability to purchase item gifts for themselves or other members. The items are icons of popular and/or rare EntropiaUniverse items such as weapons, tools, FAPs, mining equipment, etc.

berthawrench.gif

This is a great way to showcase some of your favorite items you have acquired in EU, or to give gifts to other forum members who might be dreaming of a particular item.

You may choose to include a comment with the gift, which will be sent in the gift alert PM sent to the recipient, and which can be viewed by all members by hovering the mouse cursor over the gift image.

To see a preview of the various gift images, simply scroll through the dropdown list of items in each gift category.

There are four levels of gifts, loosely reflecting the relative rarity of items in EU. Each category has a limited number of items available for purchase; each category gets restocked at a random time every 48 hours or so (its dynamic! ;)).

In order to ensure availability for all members, and fairness for differing time zones, there is a time limit on purchases in each category, as follows:

Level 1 Gifts: 1 item per 1/2 hour
Level 2 Gifts: 1 item per 1 hour
Level 3 Gifts: 1 item per 6 hours
Level 4 Gifts: 1 item per 24 hours

Also, certain very rare items, such as Mod Mercs, Mod FAPs, etc. will only be available at random times (in the Level IV gift category), so users will need to check the EFD store often to "loot" these items. ;)

New gifts representing more EU items (such as armor parts and more weapons and tools) will be added to the EFD store on a regular basis. Please post any item suggestions in this thread, and I will try to get them added.

***NOTES***
The maximum number of gifts a user can show in their avatar info area (see screenshot above) at any one time is 12 (3 rows of 4 gifts). Any gifts or skill icons purchased after this point will not be displayed, or may replace some previously purchased gifts.

Like signatures, gift icons will only be displayed in a member's first post on a page, to reduce unnecessary scrolling when reading threads.

Last edited:
looks very fun :)
I just wish more item come.
Keep the great fun like that coming in the forum.

Sound fun, so i guess we're allowed t buy anything there but some might have acces to rare gift if it's on the list, yeah i like the concept :D

EDIT: I bought myself an adjfap for 12k peds ermm, i meant 12k EFD

Last edited:
oh, I get it now (I think)

at first I thought it was real EU things for EFD, but it's just EF pictures of EU things?

It was when I got to the bit about MM's and Mod FAPs I became convinced it was too good to be true

:hammer:

I think it would be nicer to give flowers or chocolates to ppl instead of guns

:cool:

arf, haven't found the honor :(

it is still my main weapon

So.. the next question... Can we trade "gifts" or sell them for EFD's ?

So.. the next question... Can we trade "gifts" or sell them for EFD's ?

Hahaha, are you bored of your gift already? Or are you thinking of becoming a forum reseller??? :eek:

:rofl: awesome :yay:

Need to save up a little more - Lots of people should have a little something - but I have a few particular in mind I wish to give a little prezent :ahh: !

Nice feature indead :yup: :bowdown:

ambu skin/leather? :D

Sounds like a great feature :) A real novel idea.

Looking forward to seeing all thats available :wtg:

Very nice :cool: Gonna get as many as i can get :wtg:

Sounds like fun.

Good job 711 and time to go buy myself something :).

You do ?
I am sooo suprised , close to a shock for me...
:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

actually, i might need some ambu shoes soon :silly2:

wonder if the omegation sports or so are possible with ambu leather and how they look like :D

still, F1r3 has a bra and thong too, for now I don't :)

Going off topic for EFD's are we?

Going off topic for EFD's are we?
if you think i need the ones i get for one post ;) (click EFD store and view richest members)

but, you could see it as suggestion too

like, a Havoc thong gift, or havoc thong bra ;)

besides, i was'nt the one who made a show us your gifts thread to earn EFD :D

A great idea :)

Alot of items are yet to be added, as it takes me a while to make the icons. Some are so rare ingame, that their availability in here will be equally rare :p

But... all good things come to those who wait!

:D

very nice indeed :) love it

As i didn't had the money for a Mod BGH, i got myself an Opalo :D

I'm starting to think that with the drop rate of items here in EF, people might just stop playing EU completely. I can probably afford to buy EF Shadow armor and a killer gun or two.

:D

how cool! nice idea 711 :wtg:

Joreal has already lot of uber stuff in the forum rofl

lol, phunky pheature! And how many inappropriate uses oph 'ph' instead oph 'f' in one phlippin' sentence :)

However, I have a question.... as a fairly 'skilled' forum whore, will I ever loot an 'itam' or is EntropiaForum going to be like Entropia Universe where you have to buy 'itamz'? :laugh:

Great idea! :yay: especially for people like me who have to spend all day at work but are able to stay on the forum most of the day :D So close to being able to get some level 1 items :D

:rofl: and I would believe the challenge here is to recieve not to buy your own items? Might be wrong though ... maybe because I need efds *G* :D

Status
Back