taking orders for 10 different PC photos/art images

which ones should i display in a gallery?

• 1 - negative tree

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • 2 - b&w birch

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • 3 - spiral

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • 4 - dollheads

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • 5 - burnt out

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • 6 - doorway

Votes: 30 44.8%
  • 7 - alone

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • 8 - man one face

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • 9 - stick forest

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • 10 - man two face

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters
Society
Skillin Villains
Earl Von Kippler
preview.jpg

each 1x1 size image on a reon-s sign sells for 200 ped.

each 1x2 size image on a reon-w sign sells for 250 ped.

a discount will apply to the purchase price sign if you bring your own of course.

these number groups could be considered sets
1, 2, and 9 - tree group
3 and 6 - building group
4, 5, and 7 - post-apoc group
8 and 10 - face group

Last edited:
will be selling these in my store for a little more than the forum price. the listed price here is for those that preorder through the forum. also, i must mention these will be limited to 5 each. when i have made/sold 5 of any print, it will be discontinued.

Last edited:
thinking of putting a few of these up in the galleries that exist in game. any favorites?

5 and 9 i like, and in keeping with EU.

added poll. pick 3 or so you would like to see in game.

thanks for the votes so far. still looking for feedback, this poll doesn't close.

Anything to tell about #4 and (maybe) #9? Location?

your question caught me off guard. i hadn't thought about these photos/pics for years until this PC was allowed into Entropia. I dug through my folders and came up with this collection.

#4 is a pile of doll heads from a junkyard i visited many years ago, i want to say it was this semi-rural scrapyard outside of a small town in wisconsin. i took several other pictures, but mostly of crushed cars. many with suspisious rust-brown stains and other such evidence of violence. i liked the doll heads because they were dark but not in the same way a smashed up death car is. i had another pic that would work well on the vertical frame where i found a deer spine propped up with one of the dollheads stuck on it. i must also state i was at this place by badluck and feeling pretty uncomfortable at this point and hoped i'd be leaving soon. :)

#9 is a cold november day without snow. i wanted to try and capture the feeling of the day. i can't remember when or where i did this.

i am glad you asked, i wonder if there is much interest in the small backstory on the others?

dollhead (#4) is up on display in my mall store.

emerald lake mall, level 2, shop 3. at the end of the hall.

come take a look and tell me what you think :)

i have been thinking about these for a while now and feel i can offer them for less peds. my intial price point was based on what i thougt the signs would cost me, but it seems like i can get them for a reasonable cost on the auction fairly commonly. with that is mind, the new price is:

200 for the S and 250 for the W sizes.

five copies each remain of all except 4, 5, and 10 of which only four remain. you can view #4 (dollhead) inside my shop at emerald lake, level 2, shop 3. (or look at my sig in 1st post :p)

3 copies of dollheads (#4) remaining. see it in the The Entropia Museum of Fine Arts @ Billton Tower 1, 4h when it opens.

doorway #6 on display in my store, for sale 275 peds.

remember to PM me and you will get the EF price of 250 ;) in private trade. :yay:

Last edited:
small bump to remind folks the popular (using the poll as a guide) doorway is on display in my Emerald Mall store and for sale.

A BUMP for some deserving Art Work here. You have a great talent for capturing Interesting scenes.

My fav Is the Dollheads. Although there's no "real" dark story to It, It seems to have a strange atmosphere...

Seen as we're asking questions, I am Interested in what picture 5 Is all about. :)

number 5 is a mixture of a few pictures actually. the trailer is from the desert and was a real photo. the buildings in the background are seattles gasworks park structures. they sky is a closeup of jupitor all faded and adjusted. i tied them all together to make a post apocolyptic scene :)

PM me to order a print. havn't bumped this in a while, nor have i sold one.

3 copies of dollheads (#4) remaining. see it in the The Entropia Museum of Fine Arts @ Billton Tower 1, 4h when it opens.

doorway #6 on display in my store, for sale 275 peds.

Just to note that the Museum is indeed now open and dollheads is on display; a very striking picture IMO.

ATTENTION!!! bring me your own sign and i will give you any picture for 100 peds. I'd love to see one of these on one of the new giant sceens, but i can't afford one yet :( but maybe you can :)

again, i repeat, any picture 100 ped out the door if you bring your own fully repaired and ready to go sign. we will meet in game, you give the sign, i add the PC, the give you the sign back while you give me the 100 peds :) simple

ATTENTION!!! bring me your own sign and i will give you any picture for 100 peds. I'd love to see one of these on one of the new giant sceens, but i can't afford one yet but maybe you can :scratch2: :wtg:

again, i repeat, any picture 100 ped out the door if you bring your own fully repaired and ready to go sign. we will meet in game, you give the sign, i add the PC, the give you the sign back while you give me the 100 peds simple :yay:

(thought is would repost my last post since i sent it at a very slow time. more people viewing now :)) :silly2:

Buy
Up
My
Pictures

:yay:

also, check out the store to see the latest. you have to visit to see it, not fair with the forum preview :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

picture of them in shop

Back