Beggar named "Chick" -Most annoying

:)) :)) nice !

chick : 1.is a boy
2.he his 21 year`s old
3.in english he know only: "givme weap" , "givme ped"
4. all that he does in this game is begging, he don`t play this game for a reason, like having fun, he just begg and with the stuff he get`s he sell them at tt and then waste money, sometimes on bombs :))
5.he learned the armours.. so he often only beg from people
in expensive armours.
6. he`s a retard :)) :)) :wise:

Tzak said:
5.he learned the armours.. so he often only beg from people
in expensive armours.

That explains why I never had trouble with this one.. Goblin isnt that impressive.. :laugh:

I wish MA could get an ignore option. This means ignore all conversation from specific player. Public chat-window, trade-window, pm's, etc.

Also I suggest ppl to not wear armor and non-tt clothes when walking in cities. I do often wear orange or green TT-clothes. :D

/Kjetil :cool:

The more I read this thread the more I think there's a good chance this guy has 'learning disabilities' (to use that awful euphenism beloved of social workers). So maybe go easy on him? In fact why not do your good deed for the day and spend a little time with him to find out what the story is?

The world can be a shit place

Valiant

Fusion said:
Hmmm ... attacking is the best defense - thinking that I traded her before she could trade me when I once saw her (after she had begged me a couple of times). Then, for the first time, I begged myself - kept just saying the exactly same things she usually says, like "giveme weapon", "need money", etc. ...

She said she doesn't have much and gave me 1 pec :)

I thought that was nice - plus I never got bothered again by her after that.

best reply yet :D :D

valiant said:
The more I read this thread the more I think there's a good chance this guy has 'learning disabilities' (to use that awful euphenism beloved of social workers). So maybe go easy on him? In fact why not do your good deed for the day and spend a little time with him to find out what the story is?

The world can be a shit place

Valiant

A very fair point, well made.

I was almost to say that we offering all beggars a free one way ticket to space! :laugh:

Caliber said:
I was almost to say that we offering all beggars a free one way ticket to space! :laugh:
:D :D :D

Yeah, if ship isn't full, we can take with "famous" beggars for free up there. :laugh:

/Kjetil :cool:

wow, didnt know so many peepz got bothered by this avvy, thought i was the only one lol

Caliber said:

cept the beggers are more likely to have some some success in that the ubers who go there to waste ped would give em the 10 ped to TP back down

Better to imprison them on some forsaken uber-mob infested land area on amethera and not show them the nearest TP so they have to try to explore other land areas before they find the tp back to eudoria.

They likely not even bother the hunters that go to these areas as much.. as a begging noob cost less to kill than any mob in the area and best yet you can use the long range weapons like foxy ME or ml-35 and take the begger down before they reach you like ya do with the atrox

Pitty i dont have enough ped to buy a land area i would make my own little noob prison. mabe have an nice land area with a maxed out population of atrox youngs or tantillians.

argh- I've said this many times and I see a few ppl here have stated it to: command keys in game pls!!! /ignore... would be enough for this person. Any1 on your ignore list could not attempt any trade/chat :)

kalanen said:
Outpost SEE of Chimera Canyons should be enough :laugh:

As a noob I made it out of every damn outpost on Eudoria all by myself. :cool: ;) :cool:

Back