PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
MindArk Goldcard Offer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Account Registration code (special one-time only code)

For all those people who have an account on Entropia Universe I would like to know Where and How to get the code. "Did you receive a special One-Time Code before creating your account? These special codes are usually located inside DVD/CD packages or on campaign flyers. If so, it's very important to enter that code now before you activate your account." I searched everywhere for the code and can't find it!! PLEASE POST ANSWER

Talking Just posting this so it looks like someone replied to my thread

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Zarcon "Zar" Greyman
    Society
    GloryHound Irregulars
    Blog Entries
    Images
    No code like that required. You register on the website and get a confirmation email that you have to use to activate your account. Once that is done you can log on and play.

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Images
    Well, i have my account for 1 year or so, i don't have any code.
    I think you should need to put a login and password to register as well as your identity coords.
    The only code that you may need is the one located on your credit card, although optionnal if you do it the free way.
    I think it's a promotionnal thingy when MA distribute free PEDs at conference/exhibition but i am not sure.
    Hope this helps

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Haxtor Moogle Kupo
    Society
    Benevolence
    Blog Entries
    Images
    can you give us a screen shot for where you put this special code??

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Angel of Death
    Society
    MDK-Elite
    Images
    let me break out the DVD I got when I purchased the game...

okay, ready for my serial number?

WHAT-ARE-YOU-TALKING-ABOUT

there ya go!

Elite
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Jod Jod Ekul
    Society
    Antipodean Army
    Images
    I beleive this 'one time code' is only on promotional packages which may or may not come with an installation cd/dvd not sure.

I recall reading about special introductory packages that incloude a basic weapon and ammo free in the sign up kit.

So unless you have one of these promo packs you just sign up online as normal and just dont worry about inputing that code.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Toshba Dragonsbane
    Society
    Rising Potentials
    Images
    Are you talking about the code that is sent to you once you have set up a credit card and used it for the first time?

This is the only "code" I am aware of in Entorpia. The code is sent to the CC company and dislayed in your statement. You then enter that into the website and your cc is activated.

Hope that helps clear things up, if not then as was said above....

WHAT-ARE-YOU-TALKING-ABOUT

Toshba
    Globals/HOF's
    Hunting: 74 (High 187ped) Mining: 12 (High 147ped) Crafting: 2 (High 115ped)
    HOF's: 1 (84ped) Unlocks: MMS, RDA, MDA, Serendipity, Coolness, CGA
    You created your avatar on the 2006-05-05 at 11:27:47. Happy birthday from MA
    Proud Member of the Australian WOF (2007) team

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rui "Cougar" Archer
    Society
    TuSaLuSa Cadets
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by natilizer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For all those people who have an account on Entropia Universe I would like to know Where and How to get the code. "Did you receive a special One-Time Code before creating your account? These special codes are usually located inside DVD/CD packages or on campaign flyers. If so, it's very important to enter that code now before you activate your account." I searched everywhere for the code and can't find it!! PLEASE POST ANSWER
    If you created your avatar through the website and downloaded the game also from there, you won't have any code.

My guess is that those codes are used in campaigns so MindArk can track the results of those campaigns.

"Did you receive a special One-Time Code before creating your account? These special codes are usually located inside DVD/CD packages or on campaign flyers. If so, it's very important to enter that code now before you activate your account."
    I also guess that those might have some PED incentive.

Btw, that appears during the account creation process at the EU web page, right?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner
    Society
    Calypso Settlers
    Images

Confused ?

I don't know of any promotional codes !! in the last 3 years or I have my head in Hogglo hat.

When you go the website you create an account (not an Avatar) , & you will receive a link by e-mail to activate ( assuming it application is approved).
    You download the client, & log in using the account detail & password you created.
    Then ingame you create you avatar ( name can't be change so be careful) ,you are done.

If deposit /transfer in some money by credit card there is a first time limited (used to be $10) , after you need a code from credit card bill to activate the card for more deposits. This is from the website under 'My Cards' section I beleive.

Hope that helps ?

PS
    You get a free Gun & ammo as part of the Ukash.com promotion(1st ukash deposit) assuming it is running again (did stop for a while I believe)

Anyone can be a tourist ... but we're not going home.

The home of the brave..http://www.calypsosettlers.com

Follow us on Twitter @CalypsoSettlers
    Join our Facebook group http://www.facebook.com/groups/Calypsosettlers/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast