Account Registration code (special one-time only code)

natilizer

Hatchling
For all those people who have an account on Entropia Universe I would like to know Where and How to get the code. "Did you receive a special One-Time Code before creating your account? These special codes are usually located inside DVD/CD packages or on campaign flyers. If so, it's very important to enter that code now before you activate your account." I searched everywhere for the code and can't find it!! PLEASE POST ANSWER

No code like that required. You register on the website and get a confirmation email that you have to use to activate your account. Once that is done you can log on and play.

Well, i have my account for 1 year or so, i don't have any code.:mad:
I think you should need to put a login and password to register as well as your identity coords.
The only code that you may need is the one located on your credit card, although optionnal if you do it the free way.
I think it's a promotionnal thingy when MA distribute free PEDs at conference/exhibition but i am not sure.
Hope this helps

can you give us a screen shot for where you put this special code??

let me break out the DVD I got when I purchased the game...

okay, ready for my serial number?

WHAT-ARE-YOU-TALKING-ABOUT

there ya go!

I beleive this 'one time code' is only on promotional packages which may or may not come with an installation cd/dvd not sure.

I recall reading about special introductory packages that incloude a basic weapon and ammo free in the sign up kit.

So unless you have one of these promo packs you just sign up online as normal and just dont worry about inputing that code.

Are you talking about the code that is sent to you once you have set up a credit card and used it for the first time?

This is the only "code" I am aware of in Entorpia. The code is sent to the CC company and dislayed in your statement. You then enter that into the website and your cc is activated.

Hope that helps clear things up, if not then as was said above....

WHAT-ARE-YOU-TALKING-ABOUT

Toshba

For all those people who have an account on Entropia Universe I would like to know Where and How to get the code. "Did you receive a special One-Time Code before creating your account? These special codes are usually located inside DVD/CD packages or on campaign flyers. If so, it's very important to enter that code now before you activate your account." I searched everywhere for the code and can't find it!! PLEASE POST ANSWER

If you created your avatar through the website and downloaded the game also from there, you won't have any code.

My guess is that those codes are used in campaigns so MindArk can track the results of those campaigns.

"Did you receive a special One-Time Code before creating your account? These special codes are usually located inside DVD/CD packages or on campaign flyers. If so, it's very important to enter that code now before you activate your account."

I also guess that those might have some PED incentive.

Btw, that appears during the account creation process at the EU web page, right?

Confused ?

I don't know of any promotional codes !! in the last 3 years or I have my head in Hogglo hat.

When you go the website you create an account (not an Avatar) , & you will receive a link by e-mail to activate ( assuming it application is approved).
You download the client, & log in using the account detail & password you created.
Then ingame you create you avatar ( name can't be change so be careful) ,you are done.

If deposit /transfer in some money by credit card there is a first time limited (used to be $10) , after you need a code from credit card bill to activate the card for more deposits. This is from the website under 'My Cards' section I beleive.

Hope that helps ?

PS
You get a free Gun & ammo as part of the Ukash.com promotion(1st ukash deposit) assuming it is running again (did stop for a while I believe)

if u have a code (somehow ;) ) id start by trying to ask MA about it
in a support case... if u havent created ur account yet that might be
a problem ... u can ask at support@mindark.com or just call them ...

if the code is like:
aBs123jks4qa12dbj213SAD13vcE134ghad3 <<< this long (not exactly just very long)

try entering it as a ped certificate code in deposit section :D
who know it might just work

Idog

WHAT CODE ?????????????????????????

Be more specific pls

Could it be a UKASH code for the ukash ammo and wep when depositing?

I'm really suprized so many people viewed and replied to my thread

:yay: First of all the problem is at the Entropia Universe website during the account creation. I get an email from them and I click the link that sends me to there site and its at applying for an account step 2. I type in the password I want and I type it in again to confirm. :wtg: All I need to do is FIND A CODE"Apply for account
Step 2: Create an Account
1. Read and accept the End User License Agreement (Please read carefully).
2. Fill in Account Information (It will be impossible to make any withdrawals if this information is invalid!).
3. Receive Activation Code by email.
4. Activate your account.

This is where you choose the PASSWORD you will use to access BOTH the Entropia Universe & the My Section area of this website.
Exclamation You may choose any password that contains at least 8 characters with a a - z, A - Z and 0 - 9 (Both small and big letters + numbers). Any other characters are invalid.

Password
Confirm Password

Did you receive a special One-Time Code before creating your account? These special codes are usually located inside DVD/CD packages or on campaign flyers. If so, it's very important to enter that code now before you activate your account." I HOPE THIS CLEARS UP THE PROBLEM

Last edited:
it sure does ;) sounds like you would answer "no" to "did you receive a one-time code" (or leave the box blank) and just continue on your merry way =))

and yet again i wasted my time reading old posts... (and even replying off topic to it..)

Back