Official Ma/eu Media Kit

Svetlana

Poster Girl
Society
The Jaded Crown
Ragnarok Svetlana Valhalla
EFpic_728519.jpg

Hello to all of you Entropian enthusiasts! I recently attended the March 2007 Virtual Worlds Conference in NYC as media personnel and have done a bit of blogging and writing on the experience. I noticed that it has been popping up here and there, so I might as well post about it myself so that I can answer any questions you might have regarding it! As a four year veteran of Entropia and an ambassador, I realize that it can be common to overlook all of the wonderful attributes that Entropia, and MindArk, give to us. I admit that I was a bit surprised upon my return home from the conference to find a very nice press kit in my mailbox.

As a press kit, it does not necessarily contain any specific information that most of us will be chomping at the bit to receive, nor anything that we don't already know. It does, however, provide a nice glimpse into MindArk that most of us are quite unfamiliar with. It also gives a nice quote from your very own 711! Terpin Communications, MindArk's press representative, has done a very nice job in packaging and promoting Entropia Universe for all of the media personnel who are not necessarily as familiar with it as we all are.

I am happy to share a segment of it with all of you in hopes that it lends a small insight into the world around EntropiaUniverse in the greater scheme of things. The rest of the post appears on my site at http://rceuniverse.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5767 Certainly, as I state in my commentary, it's indicative of a good promotional company.... one small step for MindArk, and one giant leap for all of us!

The contents of the letter, addressed to me (my real life name is Bonnie and is the name I generally use for my writing and blogging on the subject of virtual worlds), were as follows:

Dear Bonnie,
Thanks so much for coming to see us at the Virtual Worlds Conf 2007. I wanted to send you a press kit for your reference, and I've included a dvd-rom with the software as well as photos and other media.
Entropia Universe is excited to announce the winners of five banking licenses at the end of this month, April 2007. We will be sure to keep you informed of this revolutionary step in virtual worlds.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information, media requests, or if you're interested in taking a press tour of Entropia Universe.
Thank you,

Signed Cordially,

(Terpin Representative and contact info)

The entirety of the contents and quotes can be viewed at my site above. Thanks for your time guys and gals!

Best Regards,
Svetlana

Thanks again for the info!

Thanks for sharing this here Svetlana +REP :)

Thanks, very interesting! :)

I was realy happy you went to this and could give us the scoop on what it was all about.

Thank you Sveta! :)
Good work, and good article it is aswell!

rep-a-doodle coming your way!

Back