Impact of skills on professions

Don't we know all unlocks from Leipzig GC by now?

My bets are on an underestimated attribute!

Not sure wizz, Force Merge was the only one I heard about there could have been more people didn't spot.

The attributes are right I'm pretty sure. Other data sets would have shown the error otherwise. If there's an error with the numbers its more likely to be from a skill with limited data such as Xeno/Robotology but I think jdegre and Stryker tested that pretty fully too.

There are possibilities without requiring new skills: (i) Scientist proves to contribute a little more, I only have 1 data set on a relatively small amount of Scientist so its possible. (ii) The skill involved is already known, but no-one has linked it to these professions before.

Last edited:
Not sure wizz, Force Merge was the only one I heard about there could have been more people didn't spot.

Ok, took me a while to dig up that link, but here ya go:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindforce/79969-force-merge-discovered-2.html#post953507

If MA made every Leipzig avatar have 1K in EVERY skill (and you consider scatha a reliable source of information), i think it's safe to say there are no more unlocks!

There are possibilities without requiring new skills: (i) Scientist proves to contribute a little more, I only have 1 data set on a relatively small amount of Scientist so its possible. (ii) The skill involved is already known, but no-one has linked it to these professions before.

If you're sure attributes are at right percentage, those are indeed the last two possibilities (hoping it's the first one, or we might never find out...;) )

Thanks for the link wizz, yeah looks unlikely there's other professions.

Like I say, the first data set wasn't completely conclusive so it could just be that Scientist takes up the extra percent. That's probably the most likely possibility I think, time will tell :D

Scientist is now confirmed to contribute to Paramedic. Estimated at 4% but that could be out by a percent or two.

excellent news guys.
i'm thinking on adding these contributions to the chipping tool already, even if there might be some %'s off.
maybe some people using the tool spots a deviation and report it; it would not be the first time that happens :)

excellent news guys.
i'm thinking on adding these contributions to the chipping tool already, even if there might be some %'s off.
maybe some people using the tool spots a deviation and report it; it would not be the first time that happens :)

Yeah, sounds like a plan jdegre.

I kinda think the estimates may have come out low and they fill the professions but we'll see. The 4% on Paramedic really is just a rough guess though. 3%, 5% and possibly even 6% are also possible.

Just a confirmation of already assumed values:

Contribution of Coloring to the Professional Standing of Colorer:

Before the insertion of a of Colorig implant worth 16.80 PED

Profession standing of Colorer: level 9 + 10(/124)
Coloring: 763 (+54/xyz) [Apprentice (120/abc)]

The result was:
Profession standing of Colorer: level 17 + 31(/124)
Coloring: 2503 (+3/xyz) [Experiencied (74/abc)]

Difference of ~1740 skill points of Coloring originates
an increase of 8,16935 levels in the Professional Standing of Colorer.

From which I believe that for a 10000 points increase there would be
a change in the professional standing of Colorer by 47

Making the contribution of Coloring to be 47%

Just a confirmation of already assumed values:

Contribution of Coloring to the Professional Standing of Colorer:

Before the insertion of a of Colorig implant worth 16.80 PED

Profession standing of Colorer: level 9 + 10(/124)
Coloring: 763 (+54/xyz) [Apprentice (120/abc)]

The result was:
Profession standing of Colorer: level 17 + 31(/124)
Coloring: 2503 (+3/xyz) [Experiencied (74/abc)]

Difference of ~1740 skill points of Coloring originates
an increase of 8,16935 levels in the Professional Standing of Colorer.

From which I believe that for a 10000 points increase there would be
a change in the professional standing of Colorer by 47

Making the contribution of Coloring to be 47%

Thanks MG, nice to get that one confirmed for good.

Thanks MG, nice to get that one confirmed for good.

I have found the coloring numbers to be perfect level by level for 7 levels so its pretty much confirmed

jimmy do you think you can add the new profession , texture manufacture and design , with the new skill that go with it ?

jimmy do you think you can add the new profession , texture manufacture and design , with the new skill that go with it ?

Of course :)

Thanks, I'd forgotten about that. Bit busy on the armor decay, and mob damage percentage stuff atm - but I'll add the professions and skills to the list and look at the percentages when I can.

EDIT: wiki is down - can you post the full name of the new professions and skills?

profession : Material designer (aply texture on the clothe , work same as colorer)

Skill :

Carpentry
Fashion design*
Texture patern matching
Material comprehension*
Coloring
Surface composition*
Quality sence*
Color Matching
Make textile (was name make clothe in past)
Tailoring

*Hiden skill.

i will post list for Material manufaturer a bit latter

Material Manufacturer

Texture engineering
Surface composition
Blue Print Comprehension
Carpentry
Material extraction methodologie
make textile
tailoring

i think a saw inteligence yesterday , but not sure.
Maybe som other skill are used , will keep track during som time

Edit :
engineering
Quality sence

Last edited:
Thanks Eto, I've added them with the Grenade professions on page 12.

Received some chipping data for Coloring. It contributes 5% to Material Designer. Additionally, Color Matching contributes no more than 3%.

What's the hold up on Material Designer info?

What's the hold up on Material Designer info?

That's a good question. When are you going to share your chipping information for that one so it can be added?

Yeah, basically I haven't done any material desiging - I haven't even unlocked the profession yet - so there's nothing I can do really.

I'm happy to do the work if a few people send me skills & profession data, or if someone sends me chipping data (as someone did for coloring, hence the update above).

But unless that happens I can't do anything.

Texture Pattern Matching contributes 40% to Material Designer.

Chipping data was received from source who chooses to remain anonymous - thanks :)

did you ever get the numbers for the gernadier professions?

also where in the thread are the newly added professions (materials and gernade)??

did you ever get the numbers for the gernadier professions?

also where in the thread are the newly added professions (materials and gernade)??

Aye, see link posted by Immortal above. Thanks Immortal.

There's also a list of Contents on the first post.

This is possibly not the most relevant place for this, but as it's the compendium of all things skills, here's an observation about a possible effect attributes have (increasing skillgain). The examples cited don't seem particularly conclusive given the "dynamic" nature, but it's something to consider.

This is possibly not the most relevant place for this, but as it's the compendium of all things skills, here's an observation about a possible effect attributes have (increasing skillgain). The examples cited don't seem particularly conclusive given the "dynamic" nature, but it's something to consider.

Nice one Doer, I was about to do the same thing :D

Its not something I ever considered before but it does make a bit of sense in some ways, and may explain phenomena reportedly observed after chipping out. Worth investigating.

Contribution of Coloring:

=> 47% in Colorer
=> 5% in Material Designer
(No gain in Health)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Thanks MG, that confirms the findings of an anonymous source :)

Code:
Texture Engineering
Surface Composition
Blueprint Comprehension
Carpentry
Material Extraction Methodology
Make Textile
Tailoring
Engineering
Quality Sense
Intelligence (?)

These are the skills related to this new profession. Percentages as yet unknown.

Engineering: 20%

Engineering: 20%

Thanks Doer (and agree with the calculation you sent).

Totally forgot about these 2 professions, it'd be nice to get them solved too. I still have Designer as my 2nd missing profession :rofl:

Bump for this amazing thread and hopefully there is a chance we can formally add Material Designer and Material Manufacturer soon.

got some help from an uber, who kindly sent me some uber-data :)

this is what i got regarding intuition:

Psychotropian (Hit): 3%
Pyrotropian (Hit): 3%
Biotropian: 3%
Reviver: 3%
Teleporter: 2%

(already added to chipping optimizer).

also confirmed that the current %'s breakdown for evader and dodger is correct (there was a controversy around evader and high-intuition avas, but the data i received was accurate up to +- 0.01 for a >5k intuition ava).

Back