PvP Globals Screens!! :yay:

Thanks, Nah my radar is scrambled same as everyone elses i allways play fair why kill the excitement that keeps us here for years with that You win some lose some its all fun and games to me

Here are the 2 Pics showing blocked radar =>

i just dont share some things why they are blacked out i have allways done this on my screenshots througout the years on this thread

Last edited:
How did you loot ammo cells in PVP?

It is not looted from another player, it is from loot pool. Each time you go to toxic area - you must use toxic shot. After you kill another player, you get ammo from toxic shots pool :)

Bring, it is another screen ;)

Edited prior post with the two pictures included showing radar blocked u know hulk i have been pking for years and everyone knows i bring it clean and fair,hope your still not mad about the other day :laugh: when the SGA one shot ya you lose some you win some.

Edited prior post with the two pictures included showing radar blocked u know hulk i have been pking for years and everyone knows i bring it clean and fair,hope your still not mad about the other day :laugh: when the SGA one shot ya you lose some you win some.

It is not same screenshots :D You make few each time, its from video or its fake? :laugh:

Sometimes we get lucky to kill exploiters too:

P.S. For everyone who do not understand - if avatar is below 50% - he do not loose loot if killed by another player. If you below 50% and with thorifoid helmet (that stops natural HP regen) - it is exploiting.

P.S. For everyone who do not understand - if avatar is below 50% - he do not loose loot if killed by another player. If you below 50% and with thorifoid helmet (that stops natural HP regen) - it is exploiting.

So that means that you have to fap him first and then kill him :ahh:

So that means that you have to fap him first and then kill him :ahh:

I got lucky he was feeling too save with that exploit and went afk. Usually it is not possible to get so close so you can fap him... They just tag mobs and die in 1 or 2 hits, or use Vamporizer while you run to him... That way he kill you and loot you. However if you shoot him, you get nothing and he dont loose loot...

Reactions: awe

lol good guy hulk healing ppl in PvP :beerchug:

I got lucky he was feeling too save with that exploit and went afk. Usually it is not possible to get so close so you can fap him... They just tag mobs and die in 1 or 2 hits, or use Vamporizer while you run to him... That way he kill you and loot you. However if you shoot him, you get nothing and he dont loose loot...

And the toxic shot that is used to enter a pvp4 area... he loses that also or he can re-enter without taking another one?

And the toxic shot that is used to enter a pvp4 area... he loses that also or he can re-enter without taking another one?

He lose it anyway. But PKer who kill him dont get ammo from that kill if too low HP, same like loot.

Buahhaahah u so gay hulk - does helmet makes the difference? The one i wore is not stopping the regen just reduce it. If i was in gremlin you woulnt call that exploit? I set my sui set with that hhelmet on me if i wore gremlin id rocket myself rite away if i wasnt busy with my kid. Then u wouldnt do a special tread about it wouldnt u? And if you call other exploiters please tell me how 13 yrs old russian got so much skills wo depoing...

Buahhaahah u so gay hulk - does helmet makes the difference? The one i wore is not stopping the regen just reduce it. If i was in gremlin you woulnt call that exploit? I set my sui set with that hhelmet on me if i wore gremlin id rocket myself rite away if i wasnt busy with my kid. Then u wouldnt do a special tread about it wouldnt u? And if you call other exploiters please tell me how 13 yrs old russian got so much skills wo depoing...

:loco::loco::loco:

[Flimsy Thorifoid Berserker's Helm (M,L)] <----- so using it to mine is a Exploit now?

but using it for hunting is ok?

I want the Speed
and the lack of REGEN is a Mindark issue not a PLAYER issue........

Get over your exploit bullshit

Cool to put this here ?
1500 TT, could only screenshot one page :(

tRnWOHc.jpg

[Flimsy Thorifoid Berserker's Helm (M,L)] <----- so using it to mine is a Exploit now?

but using it for hunting is ok?

I want the Speed
and the lack of REGEN is a Mindark issue not a PLAYER issue........

Get over your exploit bullshit

Strash, if MA already told that it is exploit, why you still make question... Fap full before going in lootable pvp with Thorifoid helmet and have fun with speed and it wont be exploiting. Easy, right? Ofc more easy to blame MA.

P.S. Gratz chances

Cool to put this here ?
1500 TT, could only screenshot one page :(

tRnWOHc.jpg

Cool to put this here?

Well it is a PVP global screen thread :D

:scratch2: Why would anyone take this risk? I don't know.

Cool to put this here?

Ofcourse it is good here. I started logging lootable space HOFF's and Globs in here back in 2011 from page 124/ish (somewhere there) onwards.

EDIT : Though i eventually stopped posting after a while so as to stop space getting flooded with wannabe pirates excited about the loot they saw posted ^^.

Gz CHances :yup:

Last edited:
Cool to put this here?

Just its all planet PVP screenshots from what I could tell.

I dont know, they're crazy... but I love them.

Here's another guy who is awesome! :pimp:
He didn't think my healz were suffice tho... :p

IbeiLsT.jpg

Ofcourse it is good here. I started logging lootable space HOFF's and Globs in here back in 2011 from page 122/ish (somewhere there) onwards.

Gz CHances :yup:

Thx man, I started going through the pages but I didnt get all the way :D

Just its all planet PVP screenshots from what I could tell.

I dont know, they're crazy... but I love them.

Here's another guy who is awesome! :pimp:
He didn't think my healz were suffice tho... :p

IbeiLsT.jpg

Thx man, I started going through the pages but I didnt get all the way :D

Hi Chances,

I bought some ww and a welder now....

I'm not here to judge anyone, it is part of the game and people know the risks (can't understand why the guy on last page didn't tp from Monria), but I have a question for you:

- Do you ever feel bad about yourself?

Hi Chances,

I bought some ww and a welder now....

I'm not here to judge anyone, it is part of the game and people know the risks (can't understand why the guy on last page didn't tp from Monria), but I have a question for you:

- Do you ever feel bad about yourself?

Why would I feel bad ???

Noob's shouldnt go into space.

Both guys I looted weren't noobs, knew the risks and were too cheap to use MA's exploited "no risk" travel.

OMFG ....
This just happen this morning.
Lil party at CP just after ;)

eyUliqJ.jpg

Gratz again

What people think about?! Warp with MS cost 25 ped... They risk 3k or more.... Crazy people...

Thank you :)
It was Smokeitup who got the PK - gotta give credit to him straight up!

So uhh ... who wants to join us after the next few updates ?? ;)

OMFG ....
This just happen this morning.
Lil party at CP just after ;)

eyUliqJ.jpg

Damnnnn :) Almost makes me want to get back ingame! ;P Congratz!!!

Might do it soon enough :D

Damn another one !
It must be the season for sharing ;)

Eede4in.jpg

Back