PvP Globals Screens!! :yay:

Well this is the 2nd highest from lootpool, highest was from CvK 50 ped more than me :)

Global at least!

Hi to all:yay:

My first pvp global :D had some old 70-200 loots but they weren't globals.

A good day to all!:)

Hi to all:yay:

My first pvp global :D had some old 70-200 loots but they weren't globals.

A good day to all!:)

i seen this 1 last night :) poor person!

I propose a top of the loots, like a HoF in this section:D

Holy Crap!

What is with all the huge loots!?

my oh my!!!! look who is still wanting hides!!! different way of going about getting them than you did before though....hehe....way to go grossman, but i have to tell ya, when i saw it come up in chat, it brought a smile to my face,....felt bad for the other person.... then i said in soc chat.....hmmmm, no way!!! that was set up, grossman buys hides!!!!!......well, you used too anyway!!! first my hairdresser ,now my hide buyer...what is this world coming too!!!!

my oh my!!!! look who is still wanting hides!!! different way of going about getting them than you did before though....hehe....way to go grossman, but i have to tell ya, when i saw it come up in chat, it brought a smile to my face,....felt bad for the other person.... then i said in soc chat.....hmmmm, no way!!! that was set up, grossman buys hides!!!!!......well, you used too anyway!!! first my hairdresser ,now my hide buyer...what is this world coming too!!!!

lol :D hi m8 :D
that wasn't a set-up and i still play the game and still have you at fl :D
a good day and good pk :D

lol gz :D
hahaha 77 peds on card even MA know when to drop a good loot :yay:
good dya!

a nice suprise what loot people are carrying around

Going to start something new on this PK Thread for some added incentive to not only post your pk globals in this thread, but to also get some extra well deserved credit for your time spent braving the place that we all call home.

To all that post a pk global from 50-499 peds (general markup included) i will be giving gifts of 200 efd. 500+ (general markup included) pk loots will get 500 efd. I am starting this from this last page of globals on my current screen (currently set at view 50 posts per page - edit options).

Anyone else that would like to donate to those displaying their hard worked for globals are definately appreciated and welcome! :D

Will add as it let's me per day, didn't realise i couldn't throw it down all at once (what i get for not reading).

Last edited:
Going to start something new on this PK Thread for some added incentive to not only post your pk globals in this thread, but to also get some extra well deserved credit for your time spent braving the place that we all call home.

To all that post a pk global from 50-499 peds (general markup included) i will be giving gifts of 200 efd. 500+ (general markup included) pk loots will get 500 efd. I am starting this from this last page of globals on my current screen (currently set at view 50 posts per page - edit options).

Anyone else that would like to donate to those displaying their hard worked for globals are definately appreciated and welcome! :D

Will add as it let's me per day, didn't realise i couldn't throw it down all at once (what i get for not reading).

Great Idea mate :p .. I will dig up all my 50+ Screenshots, and stick in here soon !! I hope you have enough EFD ;)

zippo lets say that today 2009.04.13 is the start of this section, cause i can post my old screens and ... that is not so good, i just just this:
LET THE HUNT START :sniper::evilking:
and some music for you all :p
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHOSjT8gQXY[/YOUTUBE]

Great Idea mate :p .. I will dig up all my 50+ Screenshots, and stick in here soon !! I hope you have enough EFD ;)

looool :p Well since those are already uploaded into EF, or at least many i saw from your album then i will not have enough to do so with how the efd gift system is set up currently. I would prefer that you only upload your most current globals as you get them daily to get the efd reward as i cannot pay up for every single pk global that everyone has ever gotten. (I have over 100 plus myself if not more.)

This is why i had listed that i am starting from this last page of global screens on this thread as the only that can get the efd reward. There is no way in hell i could go back thru this entire thread and award for every and all globals that everyone has gotten

looool :p Well since those are already uploaded into EF, or at least many i saw from your album then i will not have enough to do so with how the efd gift system is set up currently. I would prefer that you only upload your most current globals as you get them daily to get the efd reward as i cannot pay up for every single pk global that everyone has ever gotten. (I have over 100 plus myself if not more.)

Ok, from today onwards it is !

Ok, from today onwards it is !

Thanks m8 appreciate it!

To Grossman, completely agree perhaps from today on is the best way to do it then :)

I am also currently allowed for gifting:

5 Posts
500 EFD Per Awarded Post
500 EFD Per Awarded Member
2000 EFD Per Thread
Per day

I wouldn't mind seeing this amount be upped a bit. Not sure if 711 will consider this abusing the system. I wouldn't think it would be though as these efd are well deserved credit! Gonna mail him and see what he thinks.

Last edited:
Darn this thread makes me scared specially I was lucky to loot 722 ped lytarian dust inside pvp4. Happy that i choose to mine it up in small batches :) and was lucky enough to see no green dots. Well gl to all the pk'ers and may the loot pool give you more then your victims ;).

Darn this thread makes me scared specially I was lucky to loot 722 ped lytarian dust inside pvp4. Happy that i choose to mine it up in small batches :) and was lucky enough to see no green dots. Well gl to all the pk'ers and may the loot pool give you more then your victims ;).

Congratz to getting out of the zone untouched! Feel free to also post your Hof's and the story from mining in the zone in this thread to tease the pkers. xD

Zippo me again ;)

140ped+Markup from some Mulak Hunter

Zippo me again ;)

140ped+Markup from some Mulak Hunter

I was gonna go for him but I decided to watch family guy instead :D
Dont forget to repair that MF implant, it can get awfully messy if u need to tp out of pvp4 with loot on u lol.

Back