PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 5 of 159 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Art of War
    Images
    Unfortunately I forget to screenie most of my pk globals, but heres one from a few weeks ago, b4 VU, I think my last loot with peds in it

Then yesterday, I was slowly breaking my old friend mit back into pk after a couple of months with no practice. This is bar far my best ever pk loot (that wasnt a drunken fake)

Screenie was a bit late, and because of being in team, no global msg. After adding up at service centre afterwards I had 620ped of loot and mit had 190ped of loot. Thats a total of 810PED for a couple of shots each.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ethan WhiteStar Phoenix
    Society
    Blackangels Evolution
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Uniqu3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Unfortunately I forget to screenie most of my pk globals, but heres one from a few weeks ago, b4 VU, I think my last loot with peds in it

Then yesterday, I was slowly breaking my old friend mit back into pk after a couple of months with no practice. This is bar far my best ever pk loot (that wasnt a drunken fake)

Screenie was a bit late, and because of being in team, no global msg. After adding up at service centre afterwards I had 620ped of loot and mit had 190ped of loot. Thats a total of 810PED for a couple of shots each.
    Big gratz Uni and Mit

Naomi
    Society
    NotBeforeSocietyOverhaul
    Images

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Cindywood View Post
    no. Target was just outside and so was I
    ppl b4 u judge about this think about the 30seconds vulnerablity after leaving the non-safe zone

ok repo :d
    Last edited by Naomi; 06-20-2007 at 10:07.

No Livestream at the moment:
    Click to go to the twitch.tv/openair247 Livestream

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Jamie Daniel COXY
    Society
    Adjusted Freelancers
    Images
    niceone mate

Adjusted Freelancers Recruiting Pm Me For Details.

Raphael club Rico
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ZippO View Post

Some more PK globals that i was lucky enough to find in PVP 4! One is even all lootpool

To encourage some more miners into the zone i figured i should post some globals of what exactly is in the zone... The mining is usually always great for me so stop by!!!

WTF is that omegaton dectonator i have only seen finder 101 102 103 104 105 and 211(L) what is that never seen one for sale ??

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by club View Post
    WTF is that omegaton dectonator i have only seen finder 101 102 103 104 105 and 211(L) what is that never seen one for sale ??
    its the upgrade from the old tt ore finder i think there are very few of those finders avalible anymore, but the stats are similar to the ore finder 103 hope that helps

Elite
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ford Zippo LincolnMercury
    Society
    cB | Crimson Blades
    Images
    yes as dean has said that was an older finder that you still see from time to time on auctions. Good job on that loot unique and mit! A damn nice find
    "If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...ad.php?t=65574 - PVP GLOBALS

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    cB | Crimson Blades
    Images
    Keep the globals and other cool events that you guys see in PVP 4 or PVP3 coming! Crazywizzard i saw you got a nice one yesterday!

I am finally 23 years old today as well!, Happy Birthday to all others i saw on the July 2 list - chris0207, Az-, ToolMan (36), Frozen (36), Mace(swe) (33), PeteHines (32), smgkfn (31), jeccius (30), marty slayer (30), ZippO (23), Kane Hart (22), danand1@hotmail (15)
    "If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Pete Pete Hines
    Society
    Circle of Lootius
    Images
    Happy Birthday Zippo it is a good day for birthdays .... since its my birthday too can i come to pvp4 and you not kill me this time LOL

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    cB | Crimson Blades
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteHines View Post
    Happy Birthday Zippo it is a good day for birthdays .... since its my birthday too can i come to pvp4 and you not kill me this time LOL
    Yes sir! on this special day you wont be touched! ;P Nah im up at CP anyways so don't worry and thx! I Hope your birthday is going great!

Page 5 of 159 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 55 105 ... LastLast