PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 57 of 159 FirstFirst ... 7 47 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 67 107 157 ... LastLast
    Elite
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ford Zippo LincolnMercury
    Society
    cB | Crimson Blades
    Images
    Going to start something new on this PK Thread for some added incentive to not only post your pk globals in this thread, but to also get some extra well deserved credit for your time spent braving the place that we all call home.

To all that post a pk global from 50-499 peds (general markup included) i will be giving gifts of 200 efd. 500+ (general markup included) pk loots will get 500 efd. I am starting this from this last page of globals on my current screen (currently set at view 50 posts per page - edit options).

Anyone else that would like to donate to those displaying their hard worked for globals are definately appreciated and welcome!

Will add as it let's me per day, didn't realise i couldn't throw it down all at once (what i get for not reading).
    Last edited by ZippO; 04-13-2009 at 19:00. Reason: dumbassedness
    "If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...ad.php?t=65574 - PVP GLOBALS

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ZippO View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Going to start something new on this PK Thread for some added incentive to not only post your pk globals in this thread, but to also get some extra well deserved credit for your time spent braving the place that we all call home.

To all that post a pk global from 50-499 peds (general markup included) i will be giving gifts of 200 efd. 500+ (general markup included) pk loots will get 500 efd. I am starting this from this last page of globals on my current screen (currently set at view 50 posts per page - edit options).

Anyone else that would like to donate to those displaying their hard worked for globals are definately appreciated and welcome!

Will add as it let's me per day, didn't realise i couldn't throw it down all at once (what i get for not reading).
    Great Idea mate :P .. I will dig up all my 50+ Screenshots, and stick in here soon !! I hope you have enough EFD

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Georg Grossman Karl
    Society
    Soldiers of Fortune
    Images
    zippo lets say that today 2009.04.13 is the start of this section, cause i can post my old screens and ... that is not so good, i just just this:
    LET THE HUNT START
    and some music for you all :P
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHOSjT8gQXY[/YOUTUBE]

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    cB | Crimson Blades
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SevvyS View Post
    Great Idea mate :P .. I will dig up all my 50+ Screenshots, and stick in here soon !! I hope you have enough EFD
    looool :P Well since those are already uploaded into EF, or at least many i saw from your album then i will not have enough to do so with how the efd gift system is set up currently. I would prefer that you only upload your most current globals as you get them daily to get the efd reward as i cannot pay up for every single pk global that everyone has ever gotten. (I have over 100 plus myself if not more.)

This is why i had listed that i am starting from this last page of global screens on this thread as the only that can get the efd reward. There is no way in hell i could go back thru this entire thread and award for every and all globals that everyone has gotten
    "If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ZippO View Post
    looool :P Well since those are already uploaded into EF, or at least many i saw from your album then i will not have enough to do so with how the efd gift system is set up currently. I would prefer that you only upload your most current globals as you get them daily to get the efd reward as i cannot pay up for every single pk global that everyone has ever gotten. (I have over 100 plus myself if not more.)
    Ok, from today onwards it is !

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    cB | Crimson Blades
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SevvyS View Post
    Ok, from today onwards it is !
    Thanks m8 appreciate it!

To Grossman, completely agree perhaps from today on is the best way to do it then

I am also currently allowed for gifting:

5 Posts
    500 EFD Per Awarded Post
    500 EFD Per Awarded Member
    2000 EFD Per Thread
    Per day

I wouldn't mind seeing this amount be upped a bit. Not sure if 711 will consider this abusing the system. I wouldn't think it would be though as these efd are well deserved credit! Gonna mail him and see what he thinks.
    Last edited by ZippO; 04-13-2009 at 19:25.

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    alius ally micnolius
    Society
    The 3 Toed Sloths
    Images
    Darn this thread makes me scared specially I was lucky to loot 722 ped lytarian dust inside pvp4. Happy that i choose to mine it up in small batches and was lucky enough to see no green dots. Well gl to all the pk'ers and may the loot pool give you more then your victims .

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    cB | Crimson Blades
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by alius View Post
    Darn this thread makes me scared specially I was lucky to loot 722 ped lytarian dust inside pvp4. Happy that i choose to mine it up in small batches and was lucky enough to see no green dots. Well gl to all the pk'ers and may the loot pool give you more then your victims .
    Congratz to getting out of the zone untouched! Feel free to also post your Hof's and the story from mining in the zone in this thread to tease the pkers. xD

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    don mitnick
    Society
    Misanthropy
    Images
    Zippo me again

140ped+Markup from some Mulak Hunter

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Art of War
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mitnick View Post
    Zippo me again

140ped+Markup from some Mulak Hunter

I was gonna go for him but I decided to watch family guy instead
    Dont forget to repair that MF implant, it can get awfully messy if u need to tp out of pvp4 with loot on u lol.

Page 57 of 159 FirstFirst ... 7 47 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 67 107 157 ... LastLast