PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 7 of 159 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    Elite
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ford Zippo LincolnMercury
    Society
    cB | Crimson Blades
    Images
    Sure that counts man! Anything you feel like posting about any of the pvp zones is welcome for sure! : ) Looks like their little mining party got disrupted ;P
    "If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...ad.php?t=65574 - PVP GLOBALS

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    cB | Crimson Blades
    Images
    And Here once again is another installment of your favorite thread folks! PVP 4 globals! Here are 3 more to add to our pk awesome collectioN! Awesome!

Now of course none of these are official globals because of the bug that was just recently fixed but they are all over 50 ped loots! I saw CrazzyWizard got a nice one last night, and i have confirmation that he will post it in the thread! Great!
    "If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    cB | Crimson Blades
    Images

Here is confirmation that globals were not working as Unique and i had tested with confirmation.

Omg how could he do it!!! A dung bomb! How clever you evil little rascal!!!

These are some reasons you all need to come down to our little pvp neighborhood! There really are some great sights and indeed awesome resources!!!
    Last edited by ZippO; 08-07-2007 at 12:46.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Snablesnot Male Young
    Society
    Vikings of Calypso
    Images
    YAY it was me with DUNG.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Art of War
    Images
    Oh the irony, I have been in pvp for over 3hrs now, not seen anyone. I come to read this thread and as I'm doing it someone comes on radar then tps away.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    CrazzyWizzard
    Society
    Berkut Squad
    Images

You are welcome!

Dominant

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    nvm...that's odd that it's working one min and then someone try to test it again and it's not working :|
    Last edited by Striker Nabi; 08-07-2007 at 16:02. Reason: Read a few post above :P

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mangula Many Conqua
    Society
    Delta Force
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker Nabi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    nvm...that's odd that it's working one min and then someone try to test it again and it's not working :|
    judging by crazzzy's pic, it would seem so

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Nutarix Red Dagmar
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images

I'm gonna wish for a LR48(L) for xmas so I can start doing some training, this thread was so exciting to read.

wtg for this Thread Zippo

Prepares for a pvp run ..
    I'm a troll ?

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    cB | Crimson Blades
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteknut View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    YAY it was me with DUNG.
    Hahahah that was an awesome trick man, definately put a smile on my face LOL was funny trying to walk back to the container and then having to stack it, Rei from ck was laughing so much

Awwww Uni Damn you will get them next time.

Good job on the loot Crazzy i even see a platinum stone in there! ;D

and thx for posting Doug and Nutarix!

Page 7 of 159 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17 57 107 ... LastLast