Account Holder Information Update

That would make sense, especially sense you used to be able to purchase other accounts of people that have quit. You can not view the actual name on the account from the website, your best bet is to file a support case and ask- or order a gold card and see what name it comes addressed to :)

So any ideas on confirmation?

That would make sense, especially sense you used to be able to purchase other accounts of people that have quit. You can not view the actual name on the account from the website, your best bet is to file a support case and ask- or order a gold card and see what name it comes addressed to :)

So any ideas on confirmation?

Couple of years ago all you had to do was to make a support case (complaining about whatever) because the name of the person that registered the account would appear in it; that feature has been changed.

I know this for a fact because I once advised a friend of mine to edit the name that he was displaying in a copy paste of a support case.

I've been trying to change mine for a long time, sent my stuff in but have not heard anything back-
Again, Has anyone received a confirmation after sending their stuff in? I've heard nothing and its been a while :(
Thanks

I've been trying to change mine for a long time, sent my stuff in but have not heard anything back-
Again, Has anyone received a confirmation after sending their stuff in? I've heard nothing and its been a while :(
Thanks

I just now checked my email and received a confirmation on my account update.

I think it was around the first part of may that I mailed it.

James

I've also received an email confirming detail update yesterday. I submitted the application in mid- to late-June.

I just found out about this since I have been overseas for 4 months

This is very useful for players like myself who have been playing for a while

When I signed up 4 years ago, basically nothing was known about the game and I thought id just check it out for 5 minutes, and like im sure everyone has done at some point on the internet, I filled out the application in about 10 seconds flat and not all of my details were 100% correct

4 years latter im still playing and i have 1000s of dollars at stake, and its great to get this opportunity to get all my details updated

btw does anybody know how long it takes?

It took me about three weeks from sending my application to receive an email telling me my update had been processed and approved.

I was sending from the UK though. I don't know how much longer sending from Australia will add to the time taken.

Thanks for the updates, I guess another phone call is in order :(

Still a great move MA!

Well, as u all know, Hackers can find easy ur logins and passwords.
If u dont have a GC, they can go in entropia universe. If u have a GC they cant. But, they always can check at ur acount on the mindark website, they can have ur real name, real adress, email, phone number ...

MA try to make a good job for the security. U play in entropia universe but its more than a game : The money factor.

As Mindark PE AB said, u must all have a Gold Card to protect ur account. For that, they need ur real adress. Its very very important. Many players play whith a VISA credit Card activated on an acount whith no Gold Card.
If hacker connect, he will dry totaly ur IRL bank account by this way, and after, for the fun, he will sell all ur stuff and skills. Think about it, and do what MA want, they are not Big brother, they are just our Fun provider.

Thanks

I've sent my info on 28th of May. Response came on 6th of July - account updated.
Does anybody still have "in progress" support case after the confirmation of updating the account? Shouldn't it be "closed"?

Back