Votes: 302 25.6%

Votes: 298 25.3%

Votes: 180 15.3%

• Total voters
Status
Petrus PM Molinos, joined December 2004

spring 2003

Beta

I join at Project Entropa Commersial Trial. I got the Beta-CD Dec 2001, but they didnt opened it until Feb 2002.

So... Feb 2002 My avatar was born.

I Still have the CD:

i took a first look at PE ... can´t remember... wasn´t that even possible before 2001 for some short time? not sure anymore...

i did not get the idea, i did not understand what people said in chat... i got rid of that crap after 15 min of .. umpf.. playing? Na, was more stnading around..lol

DAMM .. me idiot :D

umm just tell me the aproximate month... u think u first logged in... ill try to put u in

Check below :scratch:

I got off the ship in June 2006. I joined EF because I needed help to get moving -- the lag was SO bad I would take two steps and freeze up for an hour. Someone said to do a relog and then hit T right away to get away from the immediate area. Everything went well after that first couple of days. The rest is, as they say, "History". :cool:

I read about PE in Februarie 2004! But couldent join cos i had to crappy comp! By sep 2004 i was able to logg in for the first time. And been around here since then with a couple of months brake now and then. But didnt get a decent comp until may 2006. But im in for life here or until some one pull the power cable from the wall? ;-)
Cheers all and good luck!:D

October 2002. (lost it, don't ask why. PS. me naughty :ahh: DS.)
March 2003 on current.

I remember having another even earlier account but its gone and was barely used. :(

(PM me if you have a timemachine laying around).

(Tara Tryx Qurzi) ingame.

Last edited:
nov 2005 =)

The Cheat Cheat - October 2005

updated finnally... was to busy sorry guys

am just a bairn. 25 October 2005.

Your avatar was created : 2005-07-29

But I didn't actually play untill october 06 due to crappy grfx card

Nupi > 2003 - 03 - 03

Grey joined december 2003

i entered dezember 2004

15 March 2007.

A great day for EU:wtg:

--- Sept 06 --- :D

I knew about this in 2001, I would have played this instead of America's Army. At least I'm here now for another 4-5 years. Hopefully, I'll still have $ to play lol.

It´s -= 22 mars 2005 20:10:54 =- here

But still no way close to top 50 :laugh:

May 2005... few days for my second birthday :yay:

Sept 2004 with Star but joined in April 2k2 with Farha :) .

19 October 2005 ... 2-4 years too late :rolleyes:

P. :smoke:

Joined Late 2003, Ill call it November i guess.

I thought Etopia was much older than that, i remember seeing you in your underwear as that large brown misshapen woman crafting clothes all day :laugh:

i believe you confuse her with 'raeky' :p

raeky left the game but still available via raeky.com

btw i started dec 2003

12th may 2006 :)

July 2004, what about nightcrawler ? he's an extremely old and a highly skilled avatar if i remember correctly

:)

lol I prefer to think of myself Pre - KRUS (ugliest avatar ever in EU). I was in or before the 3dling - Period. Any in that period will remember that grimey bastard! God bless his soul.

Since i didnt play alot in early beta im not 100% sure when my original avatar is made tbh.. And MA cant help it seems, atleast Mice sent in a supportcase about when "he" was made and got told they dont have records that long back (he probably said so in thread already but for once i didnt read all of it before posting since im late for work lol).

Got original closed betaCD lying somewhere though so whenever that was sent out is when i first logged in basically, tested the game a little from time to time back then, but didnt start playing "alot" until not long before gold (dec 2k2-january 2k3 between there or so i guess then? i suck badly @remembering dates but remember being ingame before xmas with the original avatar, then making Optima "about" that time since female armor was getting cheaper basically (saved a few k, ended up paying 10.5k for female shadow later on that i spent like 3 months gathering, seems silly with todays prices i know...), and since my original avatar didnt have alot of skills compared to the new system i dropped it more or less totally playingwise (yes there has been skillnerfs before ;p)

So startingpoint of Optima and when i first joined are two different things i guess, pick one depending on what flavour you like?

lol I prefer to think of myself Pre - KRUS (ugliest avatar ever in EU). I was in or before the 3dling - Period. Any in that period will remember that grimey bastard! God bless his soul.

Some people had remarkable skills in screwing up their avatar looks indeed... :p
And please dont forget Agrippa :holyshit:

Last edited:
Status
Back