I got a little head :)

Azrael

Prowler
Society
KAOS
Azrael Omega D'Morte
No you pervs !! I mean my avatar's head is too small for his body. Can the new beauty skill fix this? If so, has anyone reached this skill level.

Thanks
Az

send a pm to duli, he was the most skilled face sculpture...
anyway.. I think he only hangs out on EP forum...

LMAO! I got a lil head also, and NO, its not my ava either! :(

LOL... dang, gotta spread some rep around first, but I'll get some to you Ulti for this one...

sharp sharp sharp ;)

ROFL! :computer: I nearly spewed my coffee all over the keyboard when I saw this one Az :eek: LMAO!I do believe the size of your "head" can be remedied by a "beauty tech" ;) :laugh:

nope kimmi.. im around here to =)
but not so much posting on me on this tho :/
but you cant change it in face sculp, but i can change body to, so i can fix you yes,
just give me a pm whit time and place in ma time please =)

Svetlana said:
ROFL! :computer: I nearly spewed my coffee all over the keyboard when I saw this one Az :eek: LMAO!I do believe the size of your "head" can be remedied by a "beauty tech" ;) :laugh:

lol, 'beauty tech' is that what theyre called these day's :laugh:

Svetlana said:

or by seeing you run around nekkid heehee sorry had to throw in pun there.

Svetlana said:

I know it can be fixed but I heard it had nothing to to with the facial surgeory but rather the body surgery :)

Skilling body surgery as fast as i can - next icon on the display, provided they unlock in order is head.

SO Azrael .. did you ever found the solution to fix your little head??? :rolleyes: I was only wondering .. ;)

(And finding out you are having a little head in here .. was kind of a chock to me, after all we have had together :eek: )

May Lootie help you ... in any ways!

Worry not, Brother Az. Ancient scrolls state that it is not the size that counts, but it is how you use it.

Of course, those scrolls were written by monks who were not overly endowed in the head department, and who never were the ones it was being used on, BUT STILL!

Sister Lykke..yes indeed, my head problem has been solved. It's still a little foggy...but I remember going to someones apartment and letting them enlarge it for me :D but then they charged me peds...

I....feel...so....dirty..... NOT :)

Venerable Leader..it is now possible for me to feel adequate in the SIZE department. I shall return the ancient picture scrolls...much thanks...but they seem to have some parts stuck together...

May Lootius bless your efforts

Az

Back