Can you see yourself playing in 3 years?

How will your you participate in EU 3 years from now?

• I will play just as much or more as I do today.

Votes: 142 51.3%
  • I will still play, but a lot less.

Votes: 95 34.3%
  • I won't be playing at all.

Votes: 40 14.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pepper

Elite
Society
Modus Operandi
Pepper Legion Mint
There are many people who engage themself in EU with all of their hearts.
I thought it would be interesting to get a picture of your perspective on how your future participation in EU looks like in 3 years from now?

I voted play as much or more, but that offcourse depends on RL situation. If it's up to me. Hell yeah!!

you wont get ridd of me that easy! as much or more! prolly more as im getting older and cant keep up with my current tempo and will spend more time home :D

if they go Vista only, i wont upgrade so would have to leave. other than that, who knows.

I'll be playing and i'll have maxed out all non-SIB weapons too ;)

i votes yes ass much but i assume it would be less ... i donno

I won't be playing this in 3 years from now..

I'm already playing less every week that goes, and my son is soon 2 years old, so I guess it's about time for me to grow up and give him my attention.

I only play when he is sleeping and the older he gets, less sleeping will there be.... (ofc not when he's a teenager.. rofl)

But I can see my time in this sc universe will end fully within 1 and ½ year.

Yep, I will be here :)

-Zap

I would say yes, As i hope to have a job by then to feed the addiction

Yup, I'll be playing as much as I do now if there are no drastic changes to my RL life or EU. ;)

I won't be playing this in 3 years from now..

I'm already playing less every week that goes, and my son is soon 2 years old, so I guess it's about time for me to grow up and give him my attention.

I only play when he is sleeping and the older he gets, less sleeping will there be.... (ofc not when he's a teenager.. rofl)

But I can see my time in this sc universe will end fully within 1 and ½ year.

If I knew I would totally quit in 1 and ½ years I would probably give up straight away. It's a long term commitment and if you can't keep at it a lot of EU's charm will be lost in my opinion.

Good luck however!

Ill still be playing, although not sure if playing is the right word. Ive already invested more money in Entropia in the past couple of months that i did all last year. Not because im losing more, but because im changing my path in the universe. This will possibly give me more time for activities :)

I will play but not as much as now for reasons which have nothing to do with EU as a game:

1) Peter moves up here soon and seeing I'm mostly online to "meet" him there somehow, that would not be necessary now ;) I rather snuggle than play :D hehe ... well, at least in the beginning ...

2) In 3 years I probably have one more kid .. 3 kids = 0 time - UNfortunately

3) On top of being a wife, having 3 kids and what else which naturally follows those obligations, I have huge expectations about having my own company(ies) at that time - and a big huge farm outside Cph!

SO as you can see ... I will be playing when kids and husband are sleeping ... and then again, I might be terrible tired myself, when that finaly happens :D

But of course I will be stinking rich, so maybe it's possible by then to just buy the day a few extra hours :silly2:

Have fun!
;) LYkke

Last edited:
I will login now and then and see what happens to the game, but i will not put any money at all in EU no more. But explore new places will always be fun. :laugh:

im gonna play as i used to, on and off for next 20 years.
then im gonna cash out and buy, depending on whether im succesful or not, a house or a small island somewhere in indonesia for the money =)

At the moment I don't see any reason why not, although I'm in a similar situation to Vengeance but three years is a long time away so I guess I'll have to wait and see :)

As mentioned before i will not go to Vista but if EU will still run on my PC ... mhm who knows probably i will :scratch2:

Well been playing for a bit over 2 years now and although i have considered quiting a couple of times (usually after some "very good" VU) but im still here and i think that i still will be for years to come. Play more at times, play less at others but certainly stay :)

It seems that EU is more about investment nowadays, so playing might not be the right word to use. But if one are rich, then i might buy some uber item, and just let it grove in value. But as a game, lol, no way!!

I can't see myself quitting ever really. Why would I? Even if Wistrel goes into suspended animation for long periods of time she'll still be there ready to carve her way on that far flung future world we all know and love. Our avatars on Calypso are possibly the closest any of us will get to immortality and the adventurous life most of us can only dream or read about.

I honestly don't know myself, since I'm standing on the verge of a new life - having a son in 3 months. Life will definitely change a lot.
But I doubt that I will leave EU, though I will undoubtedly play less - at least until I can teach my son to play with me :D

ill probably still be paying...

PS.. Its not a typo :D

If the universe doesn't die, Kerham doesn't either.

My only problem is what the heck will do my son with an avatar with 450k hg and 3200 hp :scratch2:

I don't plan to participate very much in that awful game called RL.
(Can we mention that 'game' here?)
If those who manage that old game, doesn't soon improve things A LOT, then I'm sure they'll lose a lot of players! :wise:

Oh, you meant EU?
I'll still be here, ofc :)

Voted "I will still play, but a lot less", but I don't know if I really will still play, tbh. Depends on both EU and RL.
EU - it could be too "dynamic" for me :rolleyes: If things change *too much*, I could quit ...
RL - some great changes in my life are coming, some will have to be forced to come :rolleyes: I'm not willing to "live" in EU (Entropia Universe in this case, not the European Union :D) for few more years - that's not for me...

I'll keep all items in storage, log in once a month and in 3 yrs. hopefully (if MA hasn't gone belly up) will sell everything for a new ferrari!!

I have no idea...It depends what my RL situation is and whether another game has sparked my interest!

I really can't say if I'll still be here in 3 years ... the way MA is going, probably not.

Back