Hurrikane WoF Appreciation Party

On another note, I'm trying to get a banner put together for the party.

If someone can donate the EFD's to pay for it this will be great, otherwise the banner will be a no go. EFD Required is 58,000. :eek:

Bump for the WoF Appreciation Party.

RE: The Banner; I will shelve the banner idea if noone can donate EFD. No biggie, I will just keep bumping this thread. :laugh:

Great idea. I'll be there too. :wtg:

Can donate some efd yes. :)

I love parties !!!!

I assume we will officially kick the party off about 30 mins after the teams finals.

:beerchug:

Great idea. I'll be there too. :wtg:

Can donate some efd yes. :)

Thanks Viking, I'll try and keep track of the donations. If we fail to raise enough EFD for the banner, then I will return the donations.

I love parties !!!!

I assume we will officially kick the party off about 30 mins after the teams finals.

:beerchug:

That may not be enough time, as the scores need to be verified by the judges etc.

Best wait and find out what time the final is, then probably make it about an hour or 2 at least after. If the Final is in the morning, then the party will take place in the evening. If the final is late, we will have to have the party before the final.

Thank you for your donation Apache, EFD is rising slowly but surely.

Also: This is a reminder for those who wish to perform as an official at the party to please either PM me or express your interest on this thread. Noone has done so yet :)

count me in for the party, blade;)

i am low on peds right now, but i can donate some EFD's(as much as i can :silly2: ).

Thank you eddric, it all helps to get the banner.

How much more EFD do you need AB?

Thank you black_rain13.

46,000 EFD required for the banner. o.0.

Rest assured if I don't reach the target, the donations will be returned.

Or indeed, if 711 decides to let us have the banner for free ;)

Thank you black_rain13.

46,000 EFD required for the banner. o.0.

Rest assured if I don't reach the target, the donations will be returned.

Or indeed, if 711 decides to let us have the banner for free ;)

I think your eyes are a little blurry my dear AB ... better check again! ;)

Thank you to all who donated and a huge thanks to MS9 who has donated 48,000 EFD which is more than enough.

Now, Clam... get with the banner making boi' :)

Great going AB :wtg:

It will be great to reward Hurri's effort on this. As well as J Boy for the graphic work, a LOT of time must have gone into that.

Had this been on the Sunday, I would have probably made it back from Liverpool, but as it is now on the Saturday, I will be either in a car travelling, or getting right royally pissed :beerchug: at the Liverpool meet.

However, I will certainly donate what I can to the cause AB. I should bump into you during before the England match on Sunday :)

Great going AB :wtg:

It will be great to reward Hurri's effort on this. As well as J Boy for the graphic work, a LOT of time must have gone into that.

Had this been on the Sunday, I would have probably made it back from Liverpool, but as it is now on the Saturday, I will be either in a car travelling, or getting right royally pissed :beerchug: at the Liverpool meet.

However, I will certainly donate what I can to the cause AB. I should bump into you during before the England match on Sunday :)

I'm going to have to rethink the dates here. This whole Liverpool meet and the WoF final is a concern. I'm really thinking the WoF final should be moved to the following weekend because of the Liverpool meet that so many people are going on.

Do you think holding this on Thursday 17th would be a good date?

Please give me your feedback on this date. I really want this party to be before the final and for more people to attend due to the meet happening that weekend.

no pls not on a thursday :silly2: well awesome idea Akiran, I hope ill be able to come

Thursday 17th is good for me :yay: But Akiran Can I ask why it should be before the final? Surely it would be better to have it after, then we would know the winners etc and we can gratz them as well as Hurrikane?

Monday 21st

:yay: :yay: :yay: Monday 21st 2007 May :yay: :yay: :yay:

Thursday 17th is good for me :yay: But Akiran Can I ask why it should be before the final? Surely it would be better to have it after, then we would know the winners etc and we can gratz them as well as Hurrikane?

Because I wanted to present what the donations bought to Hurrikane at the winners ceremony after the final.

Wondering how many people will be travelling on the Friday, if it's not many then parhaps Friday night would work better?

Moonfish, after the final is not really where I want this party.

Is Friday a good date? Please let me know folks, I need to finalise the date for the Banner.

Cheers,
{aB;}

Friday is good for me :) (but Rockchick will be working till midnight)

Friday is good for me :) (but Rockchick will be working till midnight)

Where's her commitment :rofl:

Maybe the party will go on for a while :laugh:

By the way, I'm still looking for people to donate prizes for the competitions, judges etc.

Also, don't forget to leave your mark to say you'll be there ;)

good for me :)

If there is no serious objection, I'm going with Friday 18th May. ;)

20:00 MA Time I think should be ok, again, if the populous objects I will change it.

Hi all

This is just a quick note to say :yay: We have a banner :), and also that 711 is kindly running the Banner for us for free in lieu of the party's purpose :)

Those who donated EFD for the banner will now be receiving a refund. Thanks again for your contributions and thanks to 711 :)

Be Sure I will be there and record this party and this hunt of course :) !!!!! I tthink even for free :) Or maybe little PEDS ( joking ;) )

Hi all

This is just a quick note to say :yay: We have a banner :), and also that 711 is kindly running the Banner for us for free in lieu of the party's purpose :)

Those who donated EFD for the banner will now be receiving a refund. Thanks again for your contributions and thanks to 711 :)

YEAH :yay: ... that's 48k back then, and I can do something else with it. I know a certain someone else who is in need of the EFD to create an EF banner down the road, so THIS works! :D Thanks Hon!

Back