.0001%

Chimp

Prowler
Nathan Chimp Second
There are several catagories of people who will access this post...to the wasters I say goodbye.

This post has one ideal...dealng with current problems.

SHOOT THEM is not an option ;P

The problems discussed will be of a scientific nature.

There IS a drawback to this forum discussion...

...we are giving up our ideas so some pillock can take them forward and make cash off them.

In a group of...er...'studied graduates of the concept of large, corperate, externally benevolent organisations'...I should like your opinions on the following post...

...& the question...

Cold death of the universe...heat death of the planet.

Why?

take it easy on you medication :kos:

Good night at the pub was it? :scratch2:

Like everything else,it has to be a middle term,a ballance between things, and this is just other of this cases... It has to be a ballance between cold and heat so both can survive... THere has to be always in everything a balance... if we breake this balance,than in other way or another, all is ruined...or this can just be the other me talking,result of a hard heavy night? :scratch2:

entropy? as for heat death, you mean the sun expanding? I'm more worried about global worming than either :p

Good night at the pub was it? :scratch2:

Great...tho it's obvious you got the gist, but were unable to comment due to a sarcasm overload.

Like everything else,it has to be a middle term,a ballance between things, and this is just other of this cases... It has to be a ballance between cold and heat so both can survive... THere has to be always in everything a balance... if we breake this balance,than in other way or another, all is ruined...or this can just be the other me talking,result of a hard heavy night? :scratch2:

Yes...good reasoning, and the basic concept of a 'green' belt around the sun (note the concept in developmental terms) is a loosely defined area of change rather than a constant...

...therefore, I suggest that global warming is merely an inconvenience for the human race, regardless of random events recently that might or might not have had a significant contribution.

I would humbly suggest that we bow to the inevitable and allow the politicians to die off...the planet has survived as life-bareing for millions of years before we came along (including volcanic super-erruptions), and life has thrived.

Eventully we have to reach entropy...

Perhaps my next question should be more within the median level for this forum :eek:

Oh, and a typical Chimp aside:

entropy? as for heat death, you mean the sun expanding? I'm more worried about global worming than either :p

Global worming...the removal of parasites from the body-humanity? Surely a good old-fashioned 'cut-it out method'.

Unless you are the particular parasite:wtg:

What! What? Whaaat?!

Back