Atrox egg-The revolution in Taming & Hunting

arielos

Guardian
Society
Natural Born Killers
Galar Galar Zan
I finally found and admired the beautiful piece of hunting proudness in the Club Neverdie and at the same time an idea (!?!??!) emerged...

I have read several speculations about the hidden gift for the lucky owner, but I was wondering if one of the desired taming updates would be there...

Do you imagine a new generation of atrox ready to obey in the powers of the tamer...

Lucky ND! maybe you will be father soon ...:yay:

I daubt it...

The Egg carries another dark secret...wich is not taming related...

But I am sure ND will be pleased never the less;)

What mobs will be tamable next...only MA can tell us in the pet VU....

But I have a few good idears tho...

He will recieve an atrox who can help him hunting :D ...

better... the egg will hatch and the creature will be a new mob, maybe called FEFFOX or ATROFOID with a mixed DNA (part from atrox, part from feffoid) so a mob that does : impact, cold, cut and stab!
think about it... :wtg:

better... the egg will hatch and the creature will be a new mob, maybe called FEFFOX or ATROFOID with a mixed DNA (part from atrox, part from feffoid) so a mob that does : impact, cold, cut and stab!

I'm more thinking about how the atrox queen and the poor feffoid made that egg :scratch2:

When it cracks open it will smell bad and say NO LOOT

Okay yep that would be holarious...

Tho - I beleive that MA didnt bring that egg to hatch as its suddenly an person named ND that owns it, and therefore it needs to be more of an surprice than an unique armor or something, since he posted that many money into the game compared to the rest of us.

how many ppl actually care now? its old news that never happened lol

When it cracks open it will smell bad and say NO LOOT

:D :D :D
lol... read that at the sleepy and difficult monday morning at work... make me laugh a lot :D

Like in 'Austin Powers' it will create a 'mini ND' who will take control on Calypso
mouahahahaha

:D :D :D
lol... read that at the sleepy and difficult monday morning at work... make me laugh a lot :D

Like in 'Austin Powers' it will create a 'mini ND' who will take control on Calypso
mouahahahaha

Based on MA:s statement " Something that will take your breath away" :)

Based on MA:s statement " Something that will take your breath away" :)

well for this egg to 'take my breath away' it will have to hatch, jump in a ship come down track me down and hand me 50k peds ;)

maybe its just a "nest egg" for the bank

The many months in space have altered the DNA and when it hatches it will be a space living atrox. It will break out of CND and live on the asteroid outside CND. We will then have to venture forth onto the asteroid wearing the newly created space suits in order to rid the asteroid of this frightfull 'alien'

Of course, with aliens running around outside and chewing on cables and things we'll see a new batch of 'features' on CND like teleports that kill you.

Wow....What a prediction....

Wow....What a prediction....

:eyecrazy: and the prediction of the year goes to.. :wise: Ron Kovich predicted the mystery of the egg 6 years ago a RECORD HAS BEEN ADDED IN THE ALL TIME HIGH PREDICTIONS, CONGRATULATIONS! :wtg:

:woot: 777th post :beerchug:

Naaa. MA just used his name for the mob - that's all :)

I AM a witch! :laugh: A RED witch;)

Astonishing prediction Ron Kovich from 2007!

Any idea of next weekends UK lottery numbers? ;)

Lol no intelectual propriety rights and 6 years to realise the project :(

This seems like it was not edited? How the fuck did you score that point lol!!!! FEFFOX : D

MA must have seen this post and thought what a great idea and stole your idea lol!

I need an official explanation from MA or I won't be able to sleep :confused::eyecrazy:

better... The egg will hatch and the creature will be a new mob, maybe called feffox or atrofoid with a mixed dna (part from atrox, part from feffoid) so a mob that does : Impact, cold, cut and stab!
Think about it... :wtg:

oh you have to be shitting me!

Back