PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Olivia Liv Forever
    Society
    Time Travelers
    Images

Question A recent bug i have encountered...

Thank you so much for this fantastic guide! i am quite new to the beauty business, an I am loving it!
    I set my shop up at my apartment.

I recently encountered my first major bug -- it is with my hairstylist chair.

The first time, it happened with a client who wished for me to shave his head. The look was applied however I received an internal error message in the chat window. No materials were used, and no PED came out of the client's card. When they re-logged, the new applied look disappeared and the old look was restored.
    I tried again and again, at different times of the day, and on different day!
    It only happened with that one client (who ended up going to someone else where it did succeed), but yesterday it happened with another client who is a friend and in-game neighbor!
    I had been doing haircuts all day without trouble, and was able to do haircuts on other people right after with no error messages.
    I submitted a bug report after the first time, but it looks like i will have to do another - this is really not good for my business!

Have you ever encountered this bug?

Again, wonderful guide, and i am sure my clients will benefit greatly from it too!
    +rep!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ido Starlit Sunrider
    Society
    Planet Express
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi,

Yes i have encountered this bug many times...

However not in the hair chair...

Mainly when coloring eyes when the customer had an IRIS of a texture which i haven't unlocked yet ... for example cat eyes etc...
    The bug appears when you try to make a procedure on someone who has one of the other categories set to an option you can't do yet ... might be ie when you color hair for someone who has a style you haven't unlocked etc.

I hope this helps .. and i hope MA will fix it .. this bug has been in game for 2+ years

Ido

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Olivia Liv Forever
    Society
    Time Travelers
    Images

Thumbs Up Great Guide

[QUOTE=Ido;803165]So you decided to change your looks a little bit... new haircut or maybe some platic surgery done to your body or face... Here is everything you need to know about how the Beauty System in EU works from the Clients Perspective

Step 1 - Finding your Beautician

There are quite a few beauticians working on the planet Calypso i will not list any names since with the possibility of trading skills these can change quite rapidly...

I am one of Calypso's newest stylist, and I am loving it! And now I am loving your fantastic guide!

Thank you Ido!

P.S. I would love to hear from you in a PM about any beauty bugs you may have encountered; I am having some serious serious issues with an error code causing my services to fail with an internal error message. I have submited a bug report, but no help yet.

Thanks again,

Liv

Reya Ry Lory
    Society
    GLOBAL ALIANCE

Nice guide....

Realy nice guide....maybe some update of pictures would help
    Visit best salon on the web: http:\www.rysalon.com, get ideas for customizing your avatar or vehicles you own. Great service and even better prices...
    For all who took my service big thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2