Know prices in PE

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
Everyone know its important to be well informed about prices before selling or buying items in Project Entropia.

PERC has a nice little auction tracker.. Here you can monitor the price development of all kinds of items in PE...

The URL is:

http://www.perc.info/pricefinder.asp

yea perc is nice but where is the link to the page with my picture :p

lol.. we are re-designing the whole page now m8.. it will be there... on some of the pages... :D

Once its completely done...

Cool.

How are you getting those auction listings ? RSS feeds ?

aah yea that 1 :p

oooh sibuk looks scary at that picture :p

PERC is a great resource. However, it is being relied on too heavily by some.

Now we all know buyouts are not reflected on PERC. So I beleive that high ticket items are grossly understated by PERC. An example would be a weopon I was trying to sell. Three people I talked to stated that PERC says the price should be +750. Well, it sold after one hour in auction for +1200.

Hmmm, maybe this is good for the traders market? Or is it falsly devaluing items. Very much like falsly devaluing stocks and other Wall Street scams. Anyone ever seen "Boiler Room"???

Original URL: http://www.perc.info/pricefinder.asp?mode=disclaimer

From the disclaimer:
1. PriceFinder can not be held responsible for any misleading price figures you may encounter while browsing the page.
2. PriceFinder will not show "buy out" auctions.
3. PriceFinder will only show "ending auctions" recived from the Project Entropia webpage.
4. You agree that you are aware that it is possible to influence the market prices showed on PriceFinder by adding highly over priced auctions inside Project Entropia.

From "how pricefinder works"

PriceFinder is gathering the info found on these pages from the clientloader. It is therefore possible to influence the prices shown on the pages via Project Entropia. Pricefinder can not show buyout auctions.

Original URL:http://www.perc.info/pricefinder.asp?mode=ShowSingle&ID=43715

Shown ontop of EVERY item information

NOTE: The stats dosent include buyout !!!
The stats are for the last 14 days.

Original URL: http://www.perc.info/index.asp?page=196

Pricefinder works by gathering the info for ending auctions from the Project Entropia client loader. This is done every second minute every hour, every day. The system is automatically adding all new information gathered from the clientloader into our very own database. This information can then later be displayed for you the user in an easy to read fashion. Currently there is over 45.000 entries in our database, and it keeps on growing for each day that passes, ensuring you always can find the lastest price development for a specific item.
Rare items that arent sold via the auction very often can have changed a lot in price since the last entry were made in our database, it is therefore adviced you ask other people inside Project Entropia about prices of such items.

I think wehave tried to inform people that rare items shouldent be priced via pricefinder ;)

I think PERC is a wonderful resource. And currently there would be no way for them to be able to obtain information on buy outs unless MA were to hand over this information to them.... perhaps in the future? :girl:

Starfinder said:
I think wehave tried to inform people that rare items shouldent be priced via pricefinder ;)

You have difinitly done a great job. That doesn't mean people will read the disclaimers or even worse, try to bend the data in their favor. :wise:

i find it a decent guide alse but ofc it dosnt replace common sence and nor the power of contacts

dirk i want to change my quote now.

'Pricefinder is a great tool for watching the prices of common items, however rare items should be researched more throughly'

of course I made that as long as possible. someone will have to shorten it up. ;)

[edit: and yes hally. one should always be wearing their corrective eyewear when trading. *dash puts his glasses on*]

Dash Smashing said:
dirk i want to change my quote now.

You might wanna use PM to tell him that, and atleast clarify to other members what you are talking about, many wont have a clue ;)

MindBuster said:
You might wanna use PM to tell him that, and atleast clarify to other members what you are talking about, many wont have a clue ;)

well, they might have more of a clue if they could see what you were replying to mE about too.. *grin*

or if they read the whole thread..

anyways, on a need to know basis, what ron and I are talking about is the pricefinder testimonials page.. =) basically a big ego grab for us perc users ;) if you want to you can read it here.

http://www.perc.info/index.asp?page=196

i say ego grab because we get to be shown off in our armor with guns blazing. I wanted to be holding my yellow christmas flower, but Starfinder said I looked like a sissy. :laugh:

Back