Taking offers: Atrox DNA

KikiSand

Provider
Sarakham Kiki Sand
Yes, it is Atrox not Atrax. A pretty DNA sample which can be yours for a decent offer. PM offers are also available for those who wish to remain anonymous in their bids. When a significant amount will be reached in the offer, the DNA will be sold and thread will be closed. Untill then, stay tuned for updates on how the bidding goes.

P.S. To prevent another rant about dropping rates of certain DNA parts, you should know that this is rusting in a storage from quite some time.

Happy bidding :wtg:

No1 interested? Lots of areas around, rumours say land-grab is coming soon... No land owner or future land owner interested in this nice mob?

Considering Marco's inside info about incoming update i hope there will be a LG announcement in there, so i can get people more interested :)

i think this require's a Bump;)
Gl selling that rare DNA

GL on your sale, but LG winners most likely are not your target sales audience in this case. After 6 months the land is taken away for 2-3 years to rot...

There are LAs with small, medium, and large atrox so the market is saturated atm. Storage it and after a few new LAs open you might see some good offers :)

Morning bump for the ones who need something interesting to ponder upon during their :computer:

Look around the LA's (use wiki for info) and find LAs with trox on, the owners often want to add another DNA so try and contact them directly.

Lee Bowles has one of the new LAs on aukmull island, not sure if he wants more trox but he does have some there already.

GL on your sale, but LG winners most likely are not your target sales audience in this case. After 6 months the land is taken away for 2-3 years to rot...

lol :d consider this bump

Maybe you could give us a range of price you would be interested in. But I think you are wrong when you say that Trox DNA is rare. Seeing all the LAs with troxs.

I understand you'd want the most peds for it. But you know, not all LA owners are stupid rich people who pays the equivalent of 6 months taxs for a DNA.

Thanks for the input Zhorgul, but i am not implying in anyway that my idea of a customer is a "stupid rich" person. I know there are pretty many areas with trox, i even payed a visity today at the LA East of Akmuul which hosts a fair amount of max maturity troxies.

Was i looking for here, beside an offer for this DNA, was also a price-check. Untill now i only received an offer by PM, and i'd like to thank that person for the interest, but considering there was only one other DNA for sale in the last month (according to what i know) in the price range of 18k, i will respectfully decline the presented offer. The price i mentioned above might have been pure market manipulation, since it had no bids according to peauction, but the last recorded sale of the rarest trox dna piece (eye) was around 11.5k peds (August 30th 2006).

Mainly i would also like to ask you for an estimate price around this time, after the biggest VU and changes that happened in EU after a long while.

It seems like no other people are interested in this nice item :scratch2:

Ok, after 2 days of no opinions on the matter, i think it is the best to let this topic die for now. However, the item is still around, for the ones interested a PM would be the best way to approach.

Thank you for letting me bore you with this for so long thou :ahh:

Thanks for the input Zhorgul, but i am not implying in anyway that my idea of a customer is a "stupid rich" person. I know there are pretty many areas with trox, i even payed a visity today at the LA East of Akmuul which hosts a fair amount of max maturity troxies.

Wasnt it high maturity atrAx (not atrox) in there instead? I mean on "lower" LA East of Akmuul TP. :rolleyes:
free bump

Thanks for the bump :)
you were right about the Atrax, but i was talking about the LA north from this one ... :rolleyes:

Back