How many times did this happen to you ?

Joe_issa

Provider
Joe Boldy Issa
How many times did this happen to you when ur mining and then u hit a claim but a mob attacks u and after u kill it you start looking for the claim and it takes u 20 mins to find it ..
it is starting to piss me off i hope they add an claim detector or something :wtg:

The location of the claim is on the claim deed

this have never happened to me

The location of the claim is on the claim deed

lol yea but to be fair the map that comes up is pretty s*** and inaccurate and if your in a forest or somewhere where there is lots of vegetation that is damn annoying, ive left a few claims because of it lol :silly2:

Use the P key and track your position. Easy to get to coords that way.

It sounds like you are not aware that there is a key you
can press to get the exact coordinates you are at on the
map. On my set-up, I just hit P ;) Some newer folks may
have different starting layout, if so check your key mapping.
I have had claims in heavy vegitation, if you get close you
don't have to see the claim rod to extract, once you have claim
targeted and in range you are good to go. Once you use
this feature you should be able to find any claim :D

Good luck :wtg:

Sort of like this:

findermodified.JPG

I made this for another thread In the wishlist section. Can't remember what its called though. cant be arsed to explain the picture, have already before. But I do see what you mean mate ;)

or they could just drop the stupid new claimrods and bring back the good tall old ones that you could actually see 10m away :rolleyes:

the "P" key wont help u if ur in a forest when u hardly can see urself

it has happened to me, even with the cords it is allmost impossible to see in tall grass unless your right on top of it. and even then sometimes it is rightunder a rock and you have to use the pointer to find it.

the "P" key wont help u if ur in a forest when u hardly can see urself

Um yes it will.

I hear your problem and it sucks but your claim can be found.

You pull up the claim get the coords, a map will appear with a purple x look at it on the map with your own little x near it and move towards it. Use p to see how close you are based on the coords on the deed if you can't spot it visually. If your close enough your pointer will put a nice square around it. In fact never tried it but i bet you can click on the deed or drag it etc to make the green square appear which will allow you to findit. I'll have to test and see if that can be done though never thought to try it till now.

I know it's annoying, i've lost a claim inside a tree trunk!!!!

That was a bitch to find, but I was still able to find it. Use the tools at your disposal and go with the wishlist updates.
Sounds to me like you just don't fully understand how to find them in the VU's current state amdist lots of flora and fauna.

Hell even zooming out to near areial view helps to find em as well. Untill it's inside a graphic. Then you have to utilize the tools available.

an Claim Detector would be nice over all :cool:

an Claim Detector would be nice over all :cool:

that would just give you more one more expens... as ppl have been writen, using the coords you see on the deed and pressing P is it extremly easy to find the claim.. and if you still dont see it and you are standing right next to it according to the deed... well, then you prolly wouldnt see it with a claim detector coz then the problem is someting else

Never happens to me, never used "P" for locating claims as well. Orienteering relatively to the dot on claim deed is just enough for me, even in deep forests.

next time u get in trouble pull out status bar from the claim rod and it will be marked like when u pull health bar out from a mob, works great and u will find your claim alot easier next time. U might even do it when u`re dead on the ground too, just remember to do it... lol

Regards

Albin

When you Move East your X coordinate gets bigger, when North your Y coordinate gets bigger. Hit P, 25000, 15250 lets say you are at. Pull up the claim deed,,,25250, 16099 lets say the claim is at. You would have to run North East to find the claim. Or just track it on the map that displays on the claim deed as well. The flashing X is you, the solid X is the deposit, run in the direction so the flashing X moves toward the solid X.

Back