Piont of Weapon Crafting asked again.

Digit

Old Alpha
Society
nothingANDnowhere(nAn)
Martigan Digit Handscome
I ask this becasue a few things I noted:

Jester D-1 and Mann MPH are great starter weapons but the market is flooded.

The Maddox I,II,VI line are good-but it takes a long time to get skilled enough to attempt the Maddox VI; and yet there is not such a high demand for them.

I also crafted some groovers, and despite their 2 sec reload they are nice carbines. Only problem is not many people think so.

So there are some high level weapons that can be crafted but they seem week against the decay god. And that is another point in my babeling. Crafted weapons that are like lvl2+ have horrible decay compared to looted weapons.

So it seems the Attachments are the only way to go besides tailoring (which too many people do as well). So can some one please educate me here and weapon crafting and why it is good to do?

Weapon crafting

I do craft weapons myself when i get bored with my other tasks and need a break and i actually do pretty well at it.
I mainly craft Mann MPH just for the skills, but from time to time i craft other weapons too. My latest run was a small run (60 PED resources) on Jasonich AP, which gave me 120 PED TT of weapons. Id call that a decent return.
It need to be said that my LWT is way beyond what a pure crafter with my other manufacturing skills would have.
However, when it come to crafting, the layout are simple;
* You start with cheap, low-end weapons that you TT
* Youll need to move on to expencive, non-sellable weapons that you TT
* Then you can start crafting something worthwhile like Karma Killer, Maddoxx IV and so on.
Of course, you can just skip the mid-level crafting and hope lootious is with you, but dont bet on it..

Back