Crafting Loots paranoya

RexDameon

Mentor
Society
Entropia Pioneers
RexDameon Rex Andreosn
Ok first let me say that i'm extremely paranoid about what things i do and if it effects my loot when crafting. So i'm curious to if anyone else has little things they do?
For example I:
-Dont wear my jacket or armour just pants shoes and shirt
-Dont use auto-clicker ( i swear i get better loots when i dont anyone else?)
-Only have the materials i need on me to make what i'm crafting
-Try to stick to Corinth, Pandora, and Twin peaks component machines.

Hehe- crazy crafters :laugh:

j/k... every1 seems to have some superstitions

Back in the day I used to craft. I always used the same machine :)

DD
:evilking:

i dont belive in superstitions, because im always unlucky ;)

naa, really.. you need to realise that its not whats making your loots / chances better, its whats making you feel better to go on longer to get those better chances, thanks to probability...

then again (to scare you) this IS MA we're talking about :laugh:

When tailoring, I change M/F setting of machine after and only after every failure :)

well up unto this point i DIDN'T have any superstitions. geez. now i am thinking i need to....i don't know....set the mood for crafting or something!

if you see me crafting in just my lucky blue boxers....blame it on RexDameon!
:D

when i was skilling on basic filters....i always used to try and click on the progress bar as it swept by...

it felt like if i hit it dead on, i would get a nice successful try :)

ofc its all rubbish :laugh:

your aaaaaall nuts :loco:

Will be doing Taroh Card reading in twin peaks. Want bigger loots? Want to know what you crafting or trading is gonna do come see me Mistress Vemon. I can tell all. A 5 card read for only 5 ped. And a 15 minute session for 10 ped. 30 minute full reading 20 ped. The cards never lie. :eek:

No joke been doing it for years:)

so this is what sitting at a machine watching a blue bar goes backwards and forwards does to your brain :confused:

Aio said:
so this is what sitting at a machine watching a blue bar goes backwards and forwards does to your brain :confused:
I guess so :laugh:

Well, that's just like killing 500 Sabakuma Guardians in a row.
1) You will dream on either PE, sandworms or both during your next nap.
2) You will see Sabakumas everywhere. Don't do this if you are high or drunk : that policeman trying to catch you is definitely not a Sabakuma Old.
3) You might shout "rowl-aah", "rahr-raah-rahr" at any place, any time, without any apparent reason.
4) The more no loots you get, the more likely this is to happen.

Don't go mining/drilling with more than 1000 bombs/probes on the same day, else it might drive you crazy as well. You might wake up beeping and looking for a deposit with your mobile phone or laptop :laugh:

Franck said:
Don't go mining/drilling with more than 1000 bombs/probes on the same day, else it might drive you crazy as well. You might wake up beeping and looking for a deposit with your mobile phone or laptop :laugh:

heh, actually my phone has the same beeping when it shuts down because of low battery :D

been doing some crafting my self recntly no supertions yet maby i havent been at it long enough to tunr into one of them :laugh:

Heheh, yes.. it seems everyone seems to do somethign when they craft... when I craft components I look at the blue bar. I figure out that if it goes by once and it finishes, it will always be successful. Always a cheer when that happens, but when the bar runs for a while, I start worrying wondering if I will fail or get some residue back. Heh, fun times looking at the blue bar going back and forth..

For armor crafting, I will look at the HOF and see if any armor hof recently. If there isn't any, I switch to male version and craft craft craft, if there is, I switch to female... When I get a hof or a blueprint, I will switch gender and I will also switch gender if I get 5+ failures in a row...

We're all paranoid!!

I like crafting on the auctioneer :D

He sits on the auctioneer and then operates the crafting machine.

Handy tip while crafting:

"Close your eyes when you press the manufacture button and the outcome will be significantly better."

what i would like to see is one of these 151 ped jesters that someone crafted. What are they made out of titanium?

vemon said:
what i would like to see is one of these 151 ped jesters that someone crafted. What are they made out of titanium?

is it just 1 or a whole stack of them?

Noobs :laugh: j/k

Item crafting HoF = gemstones + a single item.
Component crafting HoF = a big pile of components :rolleyes:

So, a 151 PED Jester D-1 HoF is a low TT Jester D-1 + 1 Garnet.

Last edited:
Back