Obvious things it took you ages to notice

The annoying sounds in the trade centers "your creative,try our coloring sistem" and etc cant be stoped by lowering the music volume,but the sound volume.

I delete all that file full of shit !!!
I do whant hear the game sound while i play.I do not whant hear that shit brain washing machine.
I think that shit are iriting , bothering , and its an direct insult to all kind of inteleligence.
The dumb stupid idiot that came with the idea to create such dumb sentence , should be fired...
The worst , is , most of those sentence just speak about the worst aspect od the game...
You are creative try coloring system ...
Aint that an insult to all creator ?

I delete all that file full of shit !!!
I do whant hear the game sound while i play.I do not whant hear that shit brain washing machine.
I think that shit are iriting , bothering , and its an direct insult to all kind of inteleligence.
The dumb stupid idiot that came with the idea to create such dumb sentence , should be fired...
The worst , is , most of those sentence just speak about the worst aspect od the game...
You are creative try coloring system ...
Aint that an insult to all creator ?

LOL Etopia! How do you really feel about it? :laugh:

When clicking on the sky to walk, clicking twice wil make you run, and you can toggle between the two. One click walk, double click, run.

Last edited:
u guys might want to edit that before someone else reads it.illegal to temper with their files.

Reactions: Pol
u guys might want to edit that before someone else reads it.illegal to temper with their files.

Its illegal to lobotomise people with such a repetive lies too.
MA is free to lock me because i do have deleted those shit file ( its self defence against viruse).
But , i do not see any interessing point doing it for them.... beside getting of me definitly of course.
They be intelegent ( yes i keep deaming) , and just make an option to alow player disable that crap things , or make them as music and not sound....

Here are a couple of tips from me :)

- To shoot faster, go into the options and activate the "Queue use tool action when reloading". Means that you can press operate / fire during reload and your gun / tool will instant make another action when reload is finished.

I remember it took you more than half a year ingame to find that out, it gave you adj V1 quite a post didt it :)

Okay, despite my embarressment for not thinking of this - seeing how it was JC herself that pointed it out to me without laughing (well not in chat anyway ;) ):

If you hunt Allophyls in 1st person mode aiming manually, sometimes when they die they disappear beneath the ground and it can take ages to find the corpse to loot it. For these mobs drag the health bar off them, then you can click on that to loot them even if you can't find them.

Last edited:
lets bump this up a bit :)

3. The amazing coincidence of someone wanting to buy exactly what you want to sell at the *very* moment you list the item on auction.....is actually just the ordering system :laugh:

JC

Honestly When that first happened To me i thought owwa great.. Then when i did it like 5 more times that day (metal res) I felt like i was being stalked lol.:laugh:

Then i found out and i felt silly hehe!

that team chat doesn't break as much as I thought - i simply had somebody's name in the team member list highlighted and was chatting only to them - clicking on the team name rectifies this situation -- thanks to a soc mate for letting me know about that one :) :rolleyes:

That one's new to me :eek:
Always thought it was a bug when that happened.

I'm able to loot mobs while being dead or even grab items, dunno if i should tell how to do it in public or not, dunno if it's an exploit or not, but i'm sure MA would do something with that !

Waiting for some answers and thought then i might share it, anyway find a way to ask me it then i'll PM you how to do it for now ;)

If you want lots of positive reinforcement - turn off all the chat tabs except for skill gain. Your chat window will be full of green skill gains.

I once had skill-gain-chat turned off without realising it. I was so mad at MA that day untill a socmate told me you can turn skill gain on and off. :laugh: :ahh: :laugh:

Um your deposit figure is per month. Once filled you have to wait till next month or mail MA to increase your alotment.

That instead of constantly opening inventory to see how much of an item I have (if I'm sweating or mining), I can create a hotkey for Item Info, and drag that item in there. Then - hit the hot key, and immediately see how much I have!

Also: Right clicking on a hotkey to equip an item gives you item info on the item, so you don't have to go to the inventory window.

That instead of constantly opening inventory to see how much of an item I have (if I'm sweating or mining), I can create a hotkey for Item Info, and drag that item in there. Then - hit the hot key, and immediately see how much I have!

:eek: :eek: Wow! never even thought of doing that! That's very handy if you're going out to loot a certain amount of a stackable for crafting or selling.

+rep

JC

Great Thread!

What a great thread, keep up the great work people special thanks to ThunderCat and Neomaven :)

Its better if you just switch to cursor mode after you die,2 reasons why u should:
--after u die press T and Y on your keyboard to revive faster as said(but ur not in cursor mode Y doesnt work)

This one has saved me a lot of time :)

Ever notice that sometimes when you are trying to heal yourself before the white screen fades, you will heal another avatar if they are standing in front of you?

To prevent this, hold down the ALT key (selects your own avatar) while fapping, and you will only heal yourself, even if someone is in front of you.

Will try this one as it does get frustrating when ur in a hurry lol

You can quickly toggle between 1st and 3rd person view by pressing the Z key.

I didn't know about this one. I look forward to giving it a try.

I think ThunderCat asked about tping in exactly to a building/TP not 100% sure about this but I get pretty close by matching up the co-ords on the map
to where I want to go. Let me know how u go :)

+ rep to the thread creator, ThunderCat and Neomaven.

well i try to get the right coords but somehow i just cant pin-point the exact coords,im thinking maybe im missing out on something

well i try to get the right coords but somehow i just cant pin-point the exact coords,im thinking maybe im missing out on something

running in a higher resolution might help out ... more pixels / inch should allow for more points to choose to chip to

might try that.thx

If you bang your head in the wall after 10 no loots in a row, you will get a global.

If you throw your keyboard against the monitor after 10 no loots in a row, you will get a Hof.

That reminds me of that video about a german kid going mad about an online PVP battle. Roflmao. Priceless.

what i would like to know is how some ppl teleport exactly near the tp or inside a building,i can never get the exact coords.

Well, not sure how others do it, but here's how I do it.

First go to the location you want to TP to (Yes this sounds backwards. Just wait)
Note the coords (say in the notepad section of PEAss)
Now TP to where you will be coming from next time.
Note where you landed.

Next time, just go to that spot, power up your TP chip and select the coords you had last time.

Works great for landing right by (or even on top of) the rig.

Or how about....searching EF can be an amazing tool.....anyone remember this

I was thinking of that exact same thread when I started reading this one. Glad you linked it, otherwise I would've had to.

Last edited:
well thats basicly what i am doing but i cant get the exact same coords.

well thats basicly what i am doing but i cant get the exact same coords.

Move the mouse to one side of the map preview, near the edges. That way you can get quick results....

Or use a better mouse to pinpoint the correct coordinates and click only once on the map.

wow
Nice thread! I'll try to think of some tip to post :rolleyes:
+rep for this one

damn! alot of nice info here:)

Here my contribution

Ever happen to u hwen some itesm go to the botton of ur inventory creating a huge gap between the ones in the begining of the inventory?

Its so annoying, instead of drag it part by part til top, simly drag it to one of the numbers in inventory window, them click one number tab and them the desired category and voila.

Sorry for flood, but need one message in order to play slap the marco game)

Last edited:
1. When shooting in 1st person mode, your gun will 'flash' if you are out of range (for a long time I just thought my graphics card was playing up :ahh: )

I wanna go home and try this one right now :D

Not sure if its been said but it took me more than 6 months to find out how I changed my radar to a static "map" that points to north.

Who ever said it first said:
1. When shooting in 1st person mode, your gun will 'flash' if you are out of range (for a long time I just thought my graphics card was playing up )
I wanna go home and try this one right now :D

This one wont work in my comp. :rolleyes:

Not sure if this one has been posted since I did not finished reading all posts yet but

If you buy any attachments in auction (amp / laser / scope) and they wont equip your weapon, go to storage put the atachment in there /exit storage and then open again and take it back in your inventory, the attachment should now be able to be attached (unless ofcourse your gun doesn't allow amps, or you are trying to put a BLP amp on a laser gun / vise versa)

A couple for events

To get the event window / event chat back after crash or some other bug you just need to leave the event area and come back in.

How to give rep in event when clicking on the event list crashes your computer. First if you want to give the rep to someone on your friends list, just drag a bar from the name on the friends list and right click and pick the event tab you can give rep from there. If you want to rep someone not on your firends list you will need to meet up with them before the event ends and you can right click to add rep the same way as above.

Back