Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Thoreau
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    You can craft any item at any crafting station. You don't need to use a specific type of crafting machine.

If you like to hunt in 3rd person - it is easier to click on the mob - drag away from the mob and you get a little bar - then click on that bar to shoot and loot.

You run faster with no item equipped.

If you want lots of positive reinforcement - turn off all the chat tabs except for skill gain. Your chat window will be full of green skill gains.

If you put enable the 'use tool' icon and assign it to your 'number 1' key - you can use that to spam shooting or healing. Assign other items to other keys and then select those with the mouse.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Midnght Mid Sanzoshi
    Society
    Project-Asylum Corp.
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aymthebest View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    H
    -- When you hunt, always have an idea about the range of your gun, as it's
    very useful ... so my advice drag the Mobtangle, as i call it (rectangle with
    the name of the mob by cliking on the creature and draging ur mouse
    cursor) then before you approach it just clik on the tangle, and your
    avatar will simply approach to the good range ... and for others that love
    shortcuts, do it ... because it's useful to avoid the loot lagg
    DEF
    Right click firing on the mob does the same thing. };>)

In fact it will save you from wasting bullets when the creature dies as it will not shoot with right click if there's nothing to target and it will loot the creature on the last shot. };>)
    Project-Asylum Corp Member since 2015 Project Entropia Universe member since October 2003 & still wandering Calypso

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Java JC Cambridge
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigid View Post
    Remember you will be facing the same direction when you land as you were when you start to TP
    I never knew that - very handy when doing the return jouney on beacon missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom_sufc View Post
    You can buy TT things with your PED card by dragging It In...

Ok, not a tip seen as everyone knows, but took me weeks to find out! I used to select the precise amount like you would for a trade. xD
    I only realised that about two weeks ago!

Quote Originally Posted by neomaven View Post
    Ever notice that sometimes when you are trying to heal yourself before the white screen fades, you will heal another avatar if they are standing in front of you?

To prevent this, hold down the ALT key (selects your own avatar) while fapping, and you will only heal yourself, even if someone is in front of you.
    Top tip! especially useful if you are halfway through killing a mob. At CP I can heal myself to full strength before the screen loads...except most of the time, I just heal someone else!

Quote Originally Posted by neomaven View Post
    Crafting Tip: To insert blueprints into a crafting book, there is no need to open the book and find the proper slot. Simply drag the blueprint onto the book. If the book turns green, the blueprint is not yet in the book. Release the mouse button to insert the BP. If the book turns red when you drag the BP over it, that BP is already in the book
    Blimey - never knew that one either!

Quote Originally Posted by thoreau View Post
    If you want lots of positive reinforcement - turn off all the chat tabs except for skill gain. Your chat window will be full of green skill gains.
    LMAO! I might try that one.

Quote Originally Posted by thewebbie View Post
    What!!!??? Where? It actually flashes????? Shot that would save me ped on ammo!!! hehehe lol.. never knew that... I'll have to figure out where the 'flash is'
    OK, I'm going to have to get screen print evidence of this. I tried yesterday both at trax beach (very bright there) and in the blue zone on the west of Eudoria, and never got the 'flash', however, I get it all the time at CP, both with my MkII and my marber. Has anyone else seen this...or do you all think I've gone mad?

JC

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Redneksi Rednexi Babek
    Society
    NBK Elite Squadron
    Images
    Lot of golden knowledge in this thread, keep it up folks! All my fancy knowledge has already been mentioned.

You have come here because society has no further use for you. This place will now become your holding pen until our death.

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Laski APACHE Dictor
    Society
    Home
    Images
    Well took me ages to realise pressing "R" turns autorun on.

Useful when TPing, you can press "R" while in white-screen and start running rite away
    The dumb learn from their mistakes, the smart from the mistakes of others.

Old Alpha
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mark Moser Jorgensen
    Society
    Dawn Daemons
    Images
    Anyone know how you can avoid that youre plates end up down,down,down in your inventory?
    BragbragbragUnlocks: Markmanship, Wounding, Serendipity, Calypso Ground Assessment, Combat Sense, Coolness, Extraction, Medicine, Melee Damage Assessment, Martial Arts, Treatment, Ranged Damage Assessment, Avoidance, Commando, death speak

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Chris Sahel Silver
    Society
    Miner's Mafia
    Images
    Actions you can assign for turn-left and turn-right, beside the old strafe-left and strafe-right.
    The bp books got a list option.
    The action book got a list option.
    /? for chathelp
    Inventory memorizes item locations when you exit your inv (seems bugged though, or just very strange functionality).
    The general buttons are editable if you select "*" in the bar selector.

Uhmm maybe more will come in mind later. Nice thread btw, lot of good info!

"I might have been born yesterday sir,
    but I stayed up all night."

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Theren Tere Strange
    Society
    cK
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Moser View Post
    Anyone know how you can avoid that youre plates end up down,down,down in your inventory?
    Place any item in your inventory where you want it. When you then move all items into say the repair terminal they are automatically replaced in your inventory, after repair, where you had put them last.

If there is already another item in the same place(ie you have moved something else to the top spot), the item is then put in the first available slot down, and your 'placing' instruct stops working as everything is placed as near as possible and so is jiggled about.

This works well with your OJ's, put them down, down, down, and you will never have to see them again.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Terra Verde
    Images
    Hmmm well on the line of blatantly obvious things you didn't know, I guess I could put: clothes don't decay if you're hit by a mob while wearing them. I didn't know this until the weekend

But on a slightly more useful note, if you have a mob after you, and want to run away instead of killing, keep running until it drops off your radar. If it hasn't given up on you before then, it will give up when you can't see it any more on the radar.

You can buy less than 100 ammo by buying 100, splitting it and selling some back to TT

Or how about....searching EF can be an amazing tool.....anyone remember this
    what's this?
    KP's current objective: logging in, 1200SG - yeah fat chance I know

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sneaky Sneaky B'stard
    Society
    Bastards Incorporated
    The only way I can think to remove shades from your avatar (if you cant drag em off your face with the mouse) is to go to a repair terminal and click repair all items... Everything that needs repairing will be put into the window on the repair terminal. Just locate the shades in that window and drag them into your inventory - then click cancel on the repair terminal - all items will be put back on your avatar - except the shades (and anything else you dragged into inventory). Unfortunately this will only work if your shades are less than 100% TT value. So if your shades are fully repaired - this method wont work.......

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast