Obvious things it took you ages to notice

to request a friend add without the person being infront of you:

click Y, in search type: player register, click on it, type name of player, click "friend request"

dragging peoples little man icons into a vehicle guest list so they dont have to :request" lolol

I had no idea that you can use Target Face/Mouth/Body actions on other avatars, for years thought about it as the most useless actions, until Stave started his thread . So great for making screenshots/videos of events from different POVs and for examining other people's outfits. And for spying on pixel girls, of course! Ah, I'm such a creep :laugh:

I had no idea that you can use Target Face/Mouth/Body actions on other avatars, for years thought about it as the most useless actions, until Stave started his thread .

I had no idea either! Just assumed that these were developmental icons to be actioned later. So, that has only taken me five years to discover. :ahh:

If u whant better loot jump over the mob 3 times and say tvi tvi tvi:cool:

to request a friend add without the person being infront of you:

click Y, in search type: player register, click on it, type name of player, click "friend request"

or just right click on screen -> system -> player register

right click gives acces to many options :
player register
mentor register
mentoring
ped flow center
event list
and more

You can put a blueprint in a blueprint book without having to open it and find the exact page.

Just drag & drop it over the correct book in storage. :)

You can put a blueprint in a blueprint book without having to open it and find the exact page.

Just drag & drop it over the correct book in storage. :)

Also this way you can find out if you already have such a BP in the book, depending on if the book's highlight color while dragging is green or red.

If you dont want to heal others at a crowded revival, select fap or heal chip and point your mouse on your own lifebar at right down corner (enlightens green when doing it)..

If you dont want to heal others at a crowded revival, select fap or heal chip and point your mouse on your own lifebar at right down corner (enlightens green when doing it)..

on default keybord bindings press alt to select your avatar. same as pointing with mouse but a bit faster.

Zoom in and out

Not only you can zoom in and out of the map, but you can also do it to your radar.
This way you can see red dots close or far away.

getting stuff to top of your inventory

Anyone know how you can avoid that youre plates end up down,down,down in your inventory?

Arrange the Armor that you keep in your inventory way down into the bottom of the inventory. This leaves a great deal of space at the top. Then any item that enters your inventory (Like form loot or removing a plate) will default to the top. This also keeps your armor arrangement from getting Auto-screwed( I like it to look all organized in my inventory) when you loot another piece of armor.

Good old thread worth necro.

If you need to consult Calypso map while being on another planet (e.g. to help a disciple with coordinates) - find a Calypso's estate deed on Calypso's listing of auction and use "Show on map" button in its info window.

If you need to consult Calypso map while being on another planet (e.g. to help a disciple with coordinates) - find a Calypso's estate deed on Calypso's listing of auction and use "Show on map" button in its info window.

You can also use the events list to do this, no need to be at auction then.

if you want to go afk and use a flying vehicle to not get attacked, extracrt the fuel first to not passively consume it...

repair your quad only a little if you have no loot and travel in space, saves decay if shot down...

if you are to heavy, put stuff in your vehicle, spawn it and call recall vehicle to get it transported to storage...

You can also use the events list to do this, no need to be at auction then.

I had no idea, thanks!

if you want to go afk and use a flying vehicle to not get attacked, extracrt the fuel first to not passively consume it...

no no no!
when you are in the vehicle, right click on it and choose, "Next vehicle seat" this will sit you on the passenger side and turns off the engine.

The higher level the mob is, the farther away it can be killed by turret.

i only just found out you can leap out of the water like a dolphin. And it was a week old player that showed me lol

A function I have been told to been ingame for a few years atleast, but me just recently found out about is "Target body", might have been mention before in the thread but it's a neat function worth mentioning again in that case :wise:

A function I have been told to been ingame for a few years atleast, but me just recently found out about is "Target body", might have been mention before in the thread but it's a neat function worth mentioning again in that case :wise:

I came to this thread to write the exact same thing :laugh:

There is also an action for "Target face" and "Target eyes". It's a nice feature for spying on other avatars while hunting or mining and it's working for long distances.

i only just found out you can leap out of the water like a dolphin. And it was a week old player that showed me lol

One of the original glitches was that if you timed it right you could fly.

2. You *can* fap at full strength while walking forwards, as long as you're not going downhill, because then you speed up and the heals drop.

JC

Being a total noob, I don't know what "fap" means. (looks like it has something to do with healing?)

Is there a glossary somewhere?

It's from the original First Aid Packs, the FAP5 was / is available from the TT and was often the first item as well as an opalo and sometimes armor a player got from their mentors.

http://www.entropiadirectory.com/wiki/Acronyms

although weirdly fap isn't on the list :confused: and it's possibly slightly out of date ;)

Interesting thread, however some things have changed. I noticed in the first post that you can heal full strength while walking, you can not do that now unless you toggle walk instead of run but even then it will not work all the time. Also going backwards can cut the strength at times but if in walk mod you usually does not.

I was not aware of the target face, body, eyes etc. That is new to me but not sure exactly how that helps. If someone uses any of those please explain futher. I did not understand when the poster meant by his explanation.

Great thread, just shows you learn some thing every day:).

Back