Society
Project-Asylum Corp.
Chade Circle Breaker Webley
First uber. Lyst ATH

Just hit a enormus lyst... 3461 peds :banana:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
OMG :eek:
I'm doing crap on mining today (no hofs yet :confused: )
but ... HUGEEEEE gratz :)

:cheer:

Tnx, I'm gonna double my mining efforts after I get this sucker out of the ground... damn lyst, it'll take me forever :D

super grats. =)

what was the new location added to your map? ;)

Gratz :D

Dash Smashing said:
super grats. =)

Yeah where it's ?

Thug Life said:
Gratz :D

Yeah where it's ?

im pretty sure i know where it is. looking at the trees, there is prolly corn provider around and mourner and atrox...

Tnx guys. I still can't belive I found the second largest lyst deposit ever :)

Dash Smashing said:
super grats. =)

It's the uber-secret dungeon entrance close by my deposit... or just the damn SC N of Hades ;)

I did think that 3461 worth of lyst shouldn't be an ATH yeah, till I saw the date...

Huge Gratz there :p

Tnx for the somewhat late reply :laugh:

I wonder if I'll ever see another mining ATH. I chipped out most of my mining skills during early 2006, I think. But it seems even noobs can strike big now. Which is lucky for me - I just recently started building my mining skills again :D

nice ONE
OLD AND RARE!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay:
good luck to one now

:laugh:

NeCrO!!

How long did that one take to dig ? :naughty:

Tnx for the somewhat late reply :laugh:

I wonder if I'll ever see another mining ATH. I chipped out most of my mining skills during early 2006, I think. But it seems even noobs can strike big now. Which is lucky for me - I just recently started building my mining skills again :D

same here. would also like to get another one heh.

Wow! that seems like a very old hof if u have any others "old School" eu pics post them i would love to see them! :) And big gratz for such a big finding :)

:laugh:

NeCrO!!

How long did that one take to dig ? :naughty:

It took too damned long. Many, many hours. It seemed like the extracting process would go on forever. Lots of skillgains though :)

Wow! that seems like a very old hof if u have any others "old School" eu pics post them i would love to see them! :) And big gratz for such a big finding :)

Tnx ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

That's probably two of my oldest mining HoFs. I found two "big" deposits right next to each other. I remember being mightily proud :laugh:

EDIT: I think this was when the biggest HOF on record was around 3k (late 2003)?

grats on ATH m8:), fun to see

Wow! thats an old picture and an old thread ;) grats though!

I was rummaging through my old posts, when I found this little nugget. I want another ATH, dammit! Hell, I'd settle for another one of these... wait, who am I trying to kid? I'd settle for any old deposit. :D

congratulations

Salsa, you are really one of the worst posters in EF....just stop it!
@threadstarter: good luck getting your next one ! won't be that easy this time :D

Back