Sell UNLIMITED LINESTRIP SHADES BP !! SUPERB BUSINESS!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ADI

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Adriana ADI Zulawinska
Hi All,

at begin of this sale thread.. please dont make any discussion trashing this thread..

BP is 13 qr.. and...stats are.. 2 kanerium, little wool,oil,lyta,zinc,erd..

Total click cost is around 35 peds!!!!

If u have around 4k eng lvl or more U should have around minimum 30% succes rate.. sometimes is 40% sometimes... 30%

It means after residue returns back..total cost making one Linestrip Shades is around 100-105 ped.. Average tt is around 35 peds.. and 1 from each 15 about U get globals or sometimes nice hofs..always possible to win few k peds, because of much tt of click..
Avg price on auction each Shades is tt+ 175 about.. so it means 200-205 ped per piece with their tt.. and it makes 100 ped profit on each pair..

I am selling 1 pair daily about..F or M.. it means around profit 3k monthly+hofs+ increasing value bp..

It is better profitable bp from 5b platings BP on each item.. 5b BP cost 30-100k peds depends from qr..

My is qr 13.. so if U count monthly profits..+ increasing value BP with its growing qr.. I think startbid can be 30k peds will be right.. Buyout 40k peds! Or items trade similiar value!

I am receiving offers by PM too so I have right to sell it every moment..

Btw its not reselling this BP... I bought it a year ago and crafted without any high tailoring skills later..

Auction will end 3 days from now.. So make Your bid fastly before anyone will catch it before U!! You will make 3k peds profits monthly..and U will sell BP later 2 times more expensive...!!

GL to all bidders!

ADI

Replay

U can give me 10 red bars.. I dont care about that..but for sure I report You into moderators.. because U thrashing my selling thread without reason.. and U gave me -rep withour right and reason serious.. People like You should be in Auschwitz 5 times..and return back there each time to die.. moron..

Customer who will buy this bp will thank me 10 times after few months.. and You can piss off..

People like You should be in Auschwitz 5 times..and return back there each time to die.. moron..

Grats have my first and hopefully last neg rep for that one

Congrats, -rep from me, plus a report to the mods.

U can give me 10 red bars.. I dont care about that..but for sure I report You into moderators.. because U thrashing my selling thread without reason.. and U gave me -rep withour right and reason serious.. People like You should be in Auschwitz 5 times..and return back there each time to die.. moron..

Customer who will buy this bp will thank me 10 times after few months.. and You can piss off..

Bye bye ADI you wont be selling anything here soon :D

I havent cared one single bit about negrepping you or trashing your selltrades one time... But this time you are fucking out of line.

I hope you get banned from the forum, from the game, from the face of the planet.

People like You should be in Auschwitz 5 times..and return back there each time to die.. moron..

U can give me 10 red bars.. I dont care about that..

It seems you like red dots, must be the main color next to white and black of the flag hanging in your room?

Why is this person's rep so bad...?

Dont even go there... my first neg rep just flew off, and this will be my first and last time (100% sure of that) i will call someone an idiot here on the forums. I know itll be deleted but i dont care.

You gdamn idiot, think first speak later.

Other thing for this selling post.

I love the information about the profit: it means around profit 3k monthly+hofs+ increasing value bp.

Before i would buy this BP for this amount of ped (last one is sold December 19th 2006 08:48 PM 1 0.01 PED 1735.00 PED 57 +1734.99 PED )

I only will try one month to craft this shades before i pay this money - then i can see how much profit its real posible to get!

U cant give any guarantee to make profit. But i would try it :)

DAN

PS my eng. is more then 4k that u wrote in the thread :)

Replay

Who ask You to read my threads? And Who ask You to write off topic and give me dirty rep points to me? You all who give me - rep for this thread are sooooo funny.. i dont care a milion times about Your opinion..and moderators know very well that You just dont like me and If U only have occasion You insult me.. but last time I said You.. You are funny.. I dont care about Your opinions at all.. however I like read sometimes that stupid texts (not all)..You all give me free advertising and bumps.. and I am receiving offers from ppl... You really think that You will amke selling my items impossible?? Silly wishes.. Btw when I was trying selling my shop for 12-14k You all were sure about I wont sell it even for 11... and what You all was fuc..ing wrong.. I sold it 25 k !!!! hahaahahahahahahaah... this laugh is for all who wish me bad!!!! lololololol I will laugh all day!!

To customer who will buy Linestrips BP.. You will really do great business.. personally I think U will get 10-15 k on Shades selling and later at least 10k more profit on selling BP more expensice more qr.. btw..there is almost no competition on this market..

GL to bidders!! ADI:yay:

Btw when I was trying selling my shop for 12-14k You all were sure about I wont sell it even for 11... and what You all was fuc..ing wrong.. I sold it 25 k !!!! hahaahahahahahahaah... this laugh is for all who wish me bad!!!! lololololol I will laugh all day!!

Lol... so you found someone who hadn't heard about you yet, or that wanted the shop badly enough, gratz to you.
Those people are lowering in number for each post you do here :)

Please try to understand, people doesn't have a problem with people trying to make a business, they have a problem with how you do it...
People makeing business like you in the real world are either mafia type guys or will soon get in trouble with them :)

Naa, those shades are ugly, nobody whant them really.

I bid 2ped for it :D

Dan Maron

Hi there again!

I bought this BP in that 1750 deal.. and I was prepared to pay for it in that time around 5-7 k peds.. that was also bono price in that time..bono nonprofitable because gold price went for 6k..and there was noone interested in that time with Linestrip BP. It means that I am single owner of this bp from auction since 2 years..

Btw..I sold once 5D BP plating 2 years ago for 500 peds.. now its worth above 10k-15k.. so.. I dont see any reason not seeing Linestrip BP in about 30-40k now..especially that it profits very well now and wont be a problem with materials for it:)

Peds which I paid on it dont make difference to new owner..

Its like My friend bought 5b BP for 5k a year ago about and now he can easy sell it in 30k deal.. actual value depends from items prices and profits on them.. a year ago 2600bp I could buy on 3k deal.. earlier little for 1,5k.. now its worth 20k... and increasing pecause its profitable nad qr is growing!!

About trying it.. I could give U try it.. but sorry its not a piece a cake.. If U give collateral for it.. U can try it.. no problem for me..

My friend dont borrow bps which is worth 5k each.. so I can borrow 30k bps.. Im affraid little..U understand:)

have to post befor lock....

whats going on?

I am totally confused .. isnt this posted in a selling thread?

What was the offense that was committed here?

Good luck on your sale Adi , only wish I had the resources to make a purchase that large.

Bones

I will trade my uber EP-22 for that BP. It's only a few peds now, but will soon be 50k ped once it stops dropping :eek: , so get it now that you still have a chance. ;)

BBB

you should be suspended, banned and taken away any form of internet connection for this

Last edited:

it obviously does bother you about your red bars otherwise you wouldn't have given me... er sorry, tried to give me an insulting neg rep :D

pretty much ditto about the pm you gave me. fuck forum rules, and fuck reporting you, you're doin all this to yourself:

ADI through pm said:
You shitty bastard.. If I were near You I could make Your face quite ugly similiar as You are stupid.. I will report U r trashing my selling thread..and I will do the same with U later.. fuckin..cock..

now in my eyes, THATS worth reporting, but nah i aint gona do it. i was actually serious about me managing to stay on topic (in the sense that nowhere did i publicly try to ruin your sales, i actualy even bumped your damn thread).

:flip: :tux: :locked: :topic: :topic: :monkey:

i just wonder...

even if ADI has a past history here on EF why doea andy come and negrep him in this post?? the "history was betwen ADIand noe and i don´t think that neo need anyone to defend him here. So whats the point Andy?

I'm sorry to do this, but the above deserves more than a -rep.
This is the kind of comment you simply DON'T make.

I am selling 1 pair daily about..F or M.. it means around profit 3k monthly+hofs+ increasing value bp..

I won't trash your thread, but if it's so profitable why are you selling?:scratch2:

lol something wrong happend with my post
is down here :)

Last edited:
Yeah, why so eager to sell it wheh its soooooooo profitable???? Giving so many reasons and trying to intice people into buying your super mega over priced BP and probabaly lying here about the BP and just like you lied to Neomaven while buying that shop in his mall while your only intention was to resell it and not really use it.

You are just one of the dirty resellers with no knowledge about ethics and lying and cheeating and missleading is your way to make a little dolla and you know it better than every1 here you have lost your trust to.

Really you ought not saying that to other ppl ... :(
Im also polish and im afraid ppl on this forum can stop like me...guess why ? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back