Island Girl spotted!

Cay

Guardian
Society
Church of Lootius
Cayla Cay Mirgil
I was amazed to notice her standing there...as I´d seen a ghost!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
omg, She's back ? :confused:

Dead walking among us. :) brolly her boyfriend.

Ya- Neverdie mentioned he would log her in every once and again...

Hmmm....pvp??? may have had to try, lol.....

J/K!!!!! :laugh:

Wow its an long time since I seen my friend ,, still rember her hunting with me we had alot of fun..

Ok for the Details Never die keeps her account active and its always so nice to see her log in on fl and knowing that she is still rembered :)

But was getting worried since i have not seen her long in for an while

ZarathustrA said:
Errr.. it's Neverdie. :rolleyes:

Or... he use revival chip?!?!

Svetlana said:
Ya- Neverdie mentioned he would log her in every once and again...
More lightly... :D

Axel said:
Or... he use revival chip?!?!

More lightly... :D

:confused: lost me there...
no clue what you're talking about... is this just :spam: that can be deleted?

If its neverdie then technicly he has 2 accounts...

But you are not allowed 2 accounts.. if he is allowed why cant we ?

Although it is sad thet "Tina" died and i am sympathetic although i personally think thet NeverDie is making a song and dancing about it.. No offence ND

-Ursarkar

Not to be somber and yes sentiment is nice, but let the dead rest in peace, understand there is alot of things about the avatar that has meaning, but honestly i find it kinda creepy seeing a avatar that i know to belong to a person who has passed, sorry but just kinda think its morbid in a way.

I don't mean to sound insensitive, but can someone fill me in on the story of who Island Girl is? Definately something that was before my time.

Wayneh said:
I don't mean to sound insensitive, but can someone fill me in on the story of who Island Girl is? Definately something that was before my time.

girlfriend of MA's US spokesperson Neverdie, she passed away last year

ursarkar said:
If its neverdie then technicly he has 2 accounts...

But you are not allowed 2 accounts.. if he is allowed why cant we ?

Although it is sad thet "Tina" died and i am sympathetic although i personally think thet NeverDie is making a song and dancing about it.. No offence ND

-Ursarkar

Think he has special permssion to keep the island girl account active and I
see no problem with that.

This is an special circumstance and he does not go off playing PE with Island Girl account. He only has one account to play with his never die account.

An song and dance?

He is very quiet about things and does not make an song an dance about things.

So really don't even understand what you mean by this statment;
but only feel that its an hurtful one, for two nice pople that tried to help PE and its coummnity.

Last edited:
nicoledantrag said:
An song and dance?

He is very quiet about things and does not make an song an dance about things.

So really don't even understand what you mean by this statment;

I think he is talking about Gamer Chick, and to let you know that song was written about them meeting while she was still alive. I met Neverdie in person, he was the person that got me into pe (damn him :p) he stood and talked to me for like 45 mins about the game and when i got home it was the first game i installed.

He is a kick ass dude and obviously she was a kick ass chick. I see no problem with logging in with her either. Maybe the poor guy just needs to be sentimental sometimes.

Suicide

I don't know about this or that or the other thing. But, to keep bringing it up in a forum is disrespectfull IMO.

DD
:evilking:

to fill you in more, Island Girl is Tina, a pop singer and has/had a website about her music. She and NeverDie met each other and became a couple. Someone wrote a Song Called Gamer Chick (used to be playable in the PE JukeBox, don't know if it still is?) The song was about Island Girl and NeverDie meeting. The Song was a Huge hit and Island Girl became extremly popular in PE. She also was one of the first people (if not the first) to own a Full Set of Vain Armor. Sometime Last year I believe (or was it this year) Island Girl passed away (Rest Her Soul) of a diesease (don't remember what it was.... a type of cancer?) and everyone took the moment painfully. An Island was Created for her (you can find it on the maps and swim to it) and people drop items in memory of Island Girl at this island. There are @$$h013$ that only care about themselves and goto the island and take items from the memorial (Grave Diggers) and so now it is protected by people so that the items can lay there in piece. I believe MA still has not allowed the items to be locked there once dropped. That is the story of Islan Girl and NeverDie.

ok.. i mean.. like..

The song
The island
The memorial statue

And if id known he was MA's US spokesperson i wouldnt have said anything.. but he is milking the situation..

End of case

Julo said:
to fill you in more, Island Girl is Tina, a pop singer and has/had a website about her music. She and NeverDie met each other and became a couple. Someone wrote a Song Called Gamer Chick (used to be playable in the PE JukeBox, don't know if it still is?) The song was about Island Girl and NeverDie meeting. The Song was a Huge hit and Island Girl became extremly popular in PE. She also was one of the first people (if not the first) to own a Full Set of Vain Armor. Sometime Last year I believe (or was it this year) Island Girl passed away (Rest Her Soul) of a diesease (don't remember what it was.... a type of cancer?) and everyone took the moment painfully. An Island was Created for her (you can find it on the maps and swim to it) and people drop items in memory of Island Girl at this island. There are @$$h013$ that only care about themselves and goto the island and take items from the memorial (Grave Diggers) and so now it is protected by people so that the items can lay there in piece. I believe MA still has not allowed the items to be locked there once dropped. That is the story of Islan Girl and NeverDie.

about people protecting it, i was there a couple of days ago, i saw nobody and my avatar (at the bottom) stayed green (no more pvp there??)

ursarkar said:
ok.. i mean.. like..

The song
The island
The memorial statue

And if id known he was MA's US spokesperson i wouldnt have said anything.. but he is milking the situation..

End of case

Or maybe he likes to keep the memory alive. the memory of someone very dear to him. And maybe he likes to log in occasionally to remember when they spent time together ingame. Fun times when they would go hunting together, or just shooting the breeze.

ursarkar said:
ok.. i mean.. like..

The song
The island
The memorial statue

End of case

He isnt milking any situation :rolleyes:
Any PE player can have a memorial statue after their death, placed on memorial island, said Marco, if a death cetificate is shown to them.

Island Girl is the girl from the song, a song which was ingame long before her death! MindArk and Neverdie wanted to honor her. Whats wrong with that? :rolleyes:

Neverdie said he was going to log into her avatar once in a while. It isnt a "second avatar" in the old fashioned way. Island Girl was a real person, and she'll be missed by those who knew her and the community.

And may I say, your not the one who tells when the case ends. "Im done saying what Id like so case closed."? No. If you choose to say something so stupid in a public forum then you WILL get replies which disagrees with you, and may I say you have no authority here to say when a case is closed. Only MindBuster does.

Now let this matter rest in peace.
And perhaps.. :locked: would be a good idea.

*smiles from deep within*

Thank you for sharing the screenie..its nice to see Tina amongst the living once again.

Skam said:
He isnt milking any situation :rolleyes:
Any PE player can have a memorial statue after their death, placed on memorial island, said Marco, if a death cetificate is shown to them.

Island Girl is the girl from the song, a song which was ingame long before her death! MindArk and Neverdie wanted to honor her. Whats wrong with that? :rolleyes:

Neverdie said he was going to log into her avatar once in a while. It isnt a "second avatar" in the old fashioned way. Island Girl was a real person, and she'll be missed by those who knew her and the community.

And may I say, your not the one who tells when the case ends. "Im done saying what Id like so case closed."? No. If you choose to say something so stupid in a public forum then you WILL get replies which disagrees with you, and may I say you have no authority here to say when a case is closed. Only MindBuster does.

Now let this matter rest in peace.
And perhaps.. :locked: would be a good idea.

Could not have said it any better myself and it's great to see Tina still have friends that rember her

lol..

im not saying i dont like her... from what i hear she was a nice person but all i am saying is that thats what the real world is for..

Now i came to PE to get away from the real world and people complaing left right and center.

ursarkar said:
lol..

im not saying i dont like her... from what i hear she was a nice person but all i am saying is that thats what the real world is for..

Now i came to PE to get away from the real world and people complaing left right and center.

-------rep

well, just like the real world, when you say something that is insensitive and objectionable to the ears of others, they will let you know. If you don't want people to complain about it, think about what you say before you say it.

ok.. lol.. forget what i said about everything

"im an ass"

:D

ursarkar said:
ok.. lol.. forget what i said about everything

"im an ass"

:D

shit happens, and sometimes too often. lesson 1. think before u open your friggin mouth, i know i try my best ;) :kos:

ok.. sorry about everyhting i said.. as nea said think before ya speak.. sorry

:wise:

Julo said:

OMG! What a touching story. Can someone pm me with the coordinates? And no I'm not one of those @$$h013$

Personally, i would advise against posting coords. You might not be one of those ppl that would take the items but others would. Maybe someone should PM you...

Back