R&R Fund

LoL Kolo

Technically wouldn't your service just be as risky if not more? Since your cant guarentee any return unless you hit well, therefore your cant promise any return.

At least with the funds theres promise of returns... but then look what happens with this one and shit.

Don't bash Kolo, at least he is honest with where the money goes.

I think Richard did waste a lot of the peds he owes us paying for other people to mine and crafting. I talked with him every now and then and it seemed like he was paying ubers to mine because he thought profit was a sure thing, and he was always crafting. Although he did buy a lot of orange paint at 600%..................

Good GRIEF!!!
I been gone the better part of a year, and come back to find this story still dragging on.

I just wait til he graduates from school and gets a job, then drop in with a bill for the money he owes, plus interest.

ah richard, the bernie maddof of our dear EU. too bad, so sad, see you in albequerky you nuk nuk.

So was this the biggest scam in EU history? I gotta admit Richard sure did his research and knew how to wait till the moment was right.

Nahh... there has been scams for a lot more valuable items in EU. I mean, what did he get away with? An adjusted fap at the very best. Not only did he lose all his reputation in EU (if any existed), his real name will always be available for anyone to see and he will always be remembered by everyone as the lowlife he really was.

He got blood on his hands that will never wash off and will have to hide for the rest of his "online career". Yes indeed, he was an extremly stupid scammer since he wasn't even able to hide his identity, now it's only a question of time before someone will use the information to make him pay. I'm certainly going to take some action once I get time. Is there something I hate, it has to be online scammers. Sweet revenge :)

I tried to steer everyone in another direction but nobody would listen.

Had I been able to get enough people interested, we would still own a variety of Land in EU and though the markets are down currently, now would be a better time than any to work my original plan.

However, I'm too busy in RL now to strike this up again.

Shame.

Had I been able to get enough people interested, we would still own a variety of Land in EU and though the markets are down currently, now would be a better time than any to work my original plan.

Shame.

:rolleyes:

Ain't hindsight a bitch!?

Now back in your hole! :laugh:

There has been A LOT of sign ups to the private forum (http://rd.is.mu). Well guys, only investors are being allowed access! If you are an investor you must PM me and tell me your username. Even if you sign up you won't be able to see the forum because I approve everyone.

Shame.
I never paid much attention to your threads but if you were an honest man the odds are certainly on your side.

Always was and still am.

An honest man with a plan would say the plan might give a return on investment. A man with a scheme will say that the plan will give a return on investment, and now is the best time to invest. You can quote me on that, I think you'll find it to be true more often than not. (Also, it kind of rhymes when you say it :D)

I cant believe I went thru all the thread.

You guys are all funny.

0) 1st of all noone can report / sue Devil IRL. Case is Devil guy can sue / report all of you for extortion of large sums of money which u loaned him under illegal + compount intrest rates.

1) You know his IRL identity? He can easily file a lawsuit for harassement if he finds out YOUR identity because you are not legaly bound nor is he obligates to pay you back. See 0. for explanation.

2) Hes a KID, the only way to get ure moneys is to appeal to his parents, explain to them he pooped himself and appeal to their common sense to deposit what? 3k$ Devil still owes u. Im sure they are not of criminal kind and then they can enforce / repremand that money from Devil better then you.

I know this offends most of you - but its true. Im really sorry you got screwed, but thats how life works sometimes. Been there myself.

Just take care IC this thread going the wrong way - specially Warz having awkward ideas... Dude it aint worth it... trust me.

Regards

I.

0) 1st of all noone can report / sue Devil IRL. Case is Devil guy can sue / report all of you for extortion of large sums of money which u loaned him under illegal + compount intrest rates.
Fraud is illegal where he lives, and so it running an unlicenced investment "firm". I would say it's a very good case, but most likely nobody lost enough to bother reporting.
1) You know his IRL identity? He can easily file a lawsuit for harassement if he finds out YOUR identity because you are not legaly bound nor is he obligates to pay you back. See 0. for explanation.
The power is anonymous.
2) Hes a KID, the only way to get ure moneys is to appeal to his parents, explain to them he pooped himself and appeal to their common sense to deposit what? 3k$ Devil still owes u. Im sure they are not of criminal kind and then they can enforce / repremand that money from Devil better then you.
20 years old kid? One summer job and the debt is paid off, sound good to me.
I know this offends most of you - but its true. Im really sorry you got screwed, but thats how life works sometimes. Been there myself.
It's true that shit happens and that there are evil people. Does that mean we should praise the evil and neglect the good?

Just take care IC this thread going the wrong way - specially Warz having awkward ideas... Dude it aint worth it... trust me.
Worked for me before, might just work again :)

PS: If you want to make a support gang and be cheerleader feel free to do so, but please find another topic, ok? I think most here dislike having salt poured into their wounds and what the Devil did was wrong.

I cant believe I went thru all the thread.

You guys are all funny.

Regards

I.

Acutally I feel Igorl is right, for the most part. I don't think that Richard could charge anyone with extortion (might be close where people said pay up or I will have you arrested) but I don't think any of the comments made would qualify as extortion (it has been a while since I read some of them).

On the harassement charge a few people could be charged with that, depending on how much they pestered Richard for their money and how they did it. Personally I have only contacted Richard ingame, or on the forums (and not daily or weekly either, just a heads up every few months something like if you ever wanna pay me back I am still here). But from what I have read it seems some people have called his house, his cell, talked to his brother on msn, searched the internet for picture of Richard?, ect. That in many cases could be considered harassament. I am by no means a laywer, so I could be way off here, but I think once you start bugging a person in real life, about issues involving a game, your starting down a bad road.

Also on that note what kid is gonna want to work 3 months during the summer to pay back a bunch of people who are pestering his family, and releasing all of his information online? Richard got away with his scam its all in the past now, it might be time to move on. If he decides to pay us back great, if not we all knew the risks. This is hardly warrenting charges being pressed or even a lawsuit.

PS: If you want to make a support gang and be cheerleader feel free to do so, but please find another topic, ok? I think most here dislike having salt poured into their wounds and what the Devil did was wrong.

Support who?

I just stated the easiest possible sollution while many suggested methods which resembled trying to kill a fly with a 12gauge shotgun. I just told you how to use a flyflicker.

Anyways - no need for me to post here again.

Regards

I.

Saw another would be scam in another thread so figured it might be time to give this a thread a bump so n00bs can take a gander at some of the stuff that can happen with trust issues in game.

FYI - started a prosper group on entropia forum, but have not actually started the group on prosper yet since I have no money in there... If anyone's interested check out the group at https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/groups/390/

Something like that would seem "safer" to me then in game investment funds/scams because it's based on real world credit, along with collection agencies, etc. if needed.

Would have put the group here on this forum, but you are limited to the number of groups you can make here, and I'm already at that limit. I'd like to kill off some of the old groups I started, but there's no option in the forums for that that I've found so far.

Last edited:
Classic

It serves as more than a warning. It is a timeless study of a con man caught with his fingers in the till.

Any repayments/communications were only made when the heat was turned up - without his RL details he would have kept walking.

Sold a shop that wasn't his and yet for over a year most investors still wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt..Darwinian I suppose.

Saw another would be scam in another thread so figured it might be time to give this a thread a bump so n00bs can take a gander at some of the stuff that can happen with trust issues in game.

where is this would be scam? an actual link i cant find it

I don't really think this thread should be in the trading/services section anymore!...

It seems to me like there was a section for "Scams Exposed" somewhere on the forums before, but I can't find it now... did FPC get rid of it? I dunno :scratch2:

Let us never forget scum are among us. ;)

Let us never forget scum are among us. ;)

if you give me 20k ped i will make you richzor lol

and yes never forget!

I don't really think this thread should be in the trading/services section anymore!...

It seems to me like there was a section for "Scams Exposed" somewhere on the forums before, but I can't find it now... did FPC get rid of it? I dunno :scratch2:

I still think this should be moved! :wise:

Still accepting investors?

I smell EP trash.

It was all a scam. No one got any return.

All good my friend, it was just a joke :)

a friendly reminder that history can repeat itself and players should be cautious :)

Back