R&R Fund

I haven't read the thread in all detail, but as this is a thread in the Trading section the normal rules that apply to the buying/selling threads apply here too.

So please don't hijack the thread with a debate about reselling.

There's plenty of threads where reselling can be discussed in the main forum. If you have a legitimate concern about a sales thread, buying thread or services thread please contact a member of the forum staff about it rather than posting on to the thread.

As far as I'm concerned this is, from my end, simply a discussion about Richard's service. It is not my intention to get into a debate about re-selling, and I don't believe I have said anything that is not directly related to Richard's service or his posts on this thread.

I agree however that is getting increasingly off-topic, largely because Richard tends to respond to my posts with a ludicrous leap of (poor) logic.

I'm perfectly willing to bow out of it if my comments are considered inappropriate. If you read the whole thread, Jimmy, I don't think you'll find anything objectionable from me.

Richard, you are very welcome to ask me any question you want to, and I will answer as best I can. If your intention is to gather ammunition to use against me, I'm afraid you will be disappointed.

As far as I'm concerned this is, from my end, simply a discussion about Richard's service. It is not my intention to get into a debate about re-selling, and I don't believe I have said anything that is not directly related to Richard's service or his posts on this thread.

I agree however that is getting increasingly off-topic, largely because Richard tends to respond to my posts with a ludicrous leap of (poor) logic.

I'm perfectly willing to bow out of it if my comments are considered inappropriate. If you read the whole thread, Jimmy, I don't think you'll find anything objectionable from me.

Richard, you are very welcome to ask me any question you want to, and I will answer as best I can. If your intention is to gather ammunition to use against me, I'm afraid you will be disappointed.

Why do you constantly assume we are battling here. First you constantly insult me on my own thread. Second everytime you dont reply to a part of the post i make, you attack another part. Im not trying to attack you here if you havent noticed, im defending everything i say. I back up my info, you dont.

About that question, fine lets try.
You have a thread where u offer to trade Vigi Feet F for Vigi Feet M. At that time vigi feet f sold for considerably less, as most armour does.
So are you saying that Vigi Feet F are worth just like Vigi Feet M, thereby inflating the price of Vigi Feet F considerably, hence manipulating the market?

Now your answer will probably be like this: "Well i offered a fair trade to someone who needs f and has m. There is nothing wrong here."

That still wont answere the questions, because if you answer no to the question, that means you are lying. Why? Because thats what you are doing, saying that Vigi Feet F and Vigi Feet M are equivalent in value by that thread.
Now if you answer yes, that means your a market manipulator.

So how bout it. Whats your answer?

PS. Yes you found a trade, and it was bound to happen because of the unstable condition of the market for feet guard.

Why do you constantly assume we are battling here. First you constantly insult me on my own thread. Second everytime you dont reply to a part of the post i make, you attack another part. Im not trying to attack you here if you havent noticed, im defending everything i say. I back up my info, you dont.

About that question, fine lets try.
You have a thread where u offer to trade Vigi Feet F for Vigi Feet M. At that time vigi feet f sold for considerably less, as most armour does.
So are you saying that Vigi Feet F are worth just like Vigi Feet M, thereby inflating the price of Vigi Feet F considerably, hence manipulating the market?

Now your answer will probably be like this: "Well i offered a fair trade to someone who needs f and has m. There is nothing wrong here."

That still wont answere the questions, because if you answer no to the question, that means you are lying. Why? Because thats what you are doing, saying that Vigi Feet F and Vigi Feet M are equivalent in value by that thread.
Now if you answer yes, that means your a market manipulator.

So how bout it. Whats your answer?

PS. Yes you found a trade, and it was bound to happen because of the unstable condition of the market for feet guard.

I'm not assuming we are battling. Seems like more of a bantering rivalry to me. I certainly don't believe I have insulted you, and I'm sorry if you feel I have.

On the vigi feet, I offered to trade full TT feet for low TT feet. Vigi Feet F and Vigi Feet M ARE equivalent in value, to the person that is using them. They are not equivalent in price. That is not the same thing.

I traded the F feet for M feet and added a few PEDs into the bargain. If I remember correctly, based on the market prices at the time, the buyer was slightly up on the deal.

Any further questions?

traders/resllers whoever are redistributing goods, thats a service and if customers wanna pay a premium, then be it. inflation in EU isnt caused by sellers but buyers (see samma sosa)

can we agree that richard is an evil trader and oleg a good one and leave richard alone now so he can inflate prices and make profits for his investors (yes incl. me!!) pls :mad:

K Oleg i could continue, with saying that ok you inflated the price of M Feet by that trade then. (Notice that you still didnt answer the question, I talked about the thread and what effect it has, but u talked about the final trade) But lets drop this.

K Oleg i could continue, with saying that ok you inflated the price of M Feet by that trade then. (Notice that you still didnt answer the question, I talked about the thread and what effect it has, but u talked about the final trade) But lets drop this.

I have no idea what question you think I didn't answer, but I am more than happy to drop 'this', whatever 'this' is. Winding you up used to be fun, it's becoming rather tedious now.

I have no idea what question you think I didn't answer, but I am more than happy to drop 'this', whatever 'this' is. Winding you up used to be fun, it's becoming rather tedious now.

By this post its clear that you were determined here to constantly fight me. I dont know why you choose me as a target, but i have finally realized what all this coming from you is for: besides giving my thread more popularity, you just have something against me i guess. I thought you just have something against my service.

How else would you explain the bold part.

OMFG, sorry to say but you are the cause of this argument becoming tedious sorry to say. As someone already said you seem like a very nice guy, and really you do, but you are asking a bank or a loan shark how he is giving you 5% on your invested money... Does it really matter??? He is killing people and stealing it for all that you know, and he wont tell you his secret because then you wont need him. Simple as that...

First mistake RD did was start to answer questions too profoundly about how he will make the money to pay the investments... Leave it broad next time and say Trading... EVERYTHING, this way people know armor, weapons, houses, ships, caves, planets are involved.

Anyway, RD Great idea, and sadly again another one of my ideas is being pursued by someone else... Just this week i was working up some numbers on starting up an investment opportunity for the EU community, although mine was going to start with something that others are doing as well TT buying and selling for small profits, and work my way up from their... Just like anyone else in EU, after you are done mining or hunting, and you have items to sell everyone looks at the market and says um im going to sell for the going rate... I never once seen someoen say hey selling something worth 120% for 105% without a good reason behind it... Resellers/traders whatever you want to call them sit there at TP;s buying small amounts of miners/hunters items at a small cut 2-5% and they are entitled to do so, if you dont want to sell to them dont, but I can garrenty you they are helping the community by doing so, and if you dont agree go read some about economics.

Fact of the matter is, what some people are complainig about is just like going to a tv store and when the salesman tells you the 42'in LCD is going to cost you 4k you ask him well how much do you get it for? Do you really really wanna know how much they get it for? I can actually tell you that price as i have also ordered a shipment for a reseller IRL I know. And believe me if you knew that price you wouldn't be too happy with stores that sell those TV's.

So, Stop complaining and take the reselling/trading elsewhere, RD, im looking more into your investment fund and perhaps if i dont end up starting what i planned to start shortly i may invest the small amount of peds i do have. I would like to hear from all the investors though as to how they feel their money is safe and what not? Experiances you may have had, collections you may have gotten so far.

Thanks and keep up the good work, im rooting for you to being as honest as you say you are. God knows theres not many trustworthy people behind comp screens.

wtf is going on here? i came here to invest. But seeing you guys fight, i am not sure if ican trust people who fight with my money

gl

wtf is going on here? i came here to invest. But seeing you guys fight, i am not sure if ican trust people who fight with my money

gl

Oleg just wouldnt leave my thread alone...

gl

Whats going on is just someone asking questions about how is the fund guaranty's the precents given back on the investments... Knowing that no bank or investment firm is going to tell you or anyone how they make money cause then lets face it no one will really need them anymore. So things got out of hand and now one person is trying to put a lable on R&R fund, trader/reseller, when in reality they are the EXACT same thing. Just people like to look down on people they consider resellers as they think they are the cause for any price increases, which they are not, its supply and demand which does that.

So if you are here to invest, ignore all the crap in the thread and put your mind to investing, Im looking at the exact same thing, guaranty payments so i can continue to enjoy myself in EU. Thats what we are all after is it not?

When will stats be updated ?

A refresh will now update stats, looks nice indeed :)

and there is another happy customer :yay:

How do i app?

Hey been digging through this thread for a hour or so. Seems like a decent idea to me. I want to toss a 1000 ped your way and see what happens. I mean it cant be any worse than what I did with a hundred bucks last weekend at the bar. =p And who knows, it just may turn out better....

Im new to the forums and new to EU, so you want me to pm you a app? PM you a app on the forums or in game?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I do have to admit, 10% retun a month seems insane, so lets see what happens.

Hey been digging through this thread for a hour or so. Seems like a decent idea to me. I want to toss a 1000 ped your way and see what happens. I mean it cant be any worse than what I did with a hundred bucks last weekend at the bar. =p And who knows, it just may turn out better....

Im new to the forums and new to EU, so you want me to pm you a app? PM you a app on the forums or in game?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I do have to admit, 10% retun a month seems insane, so lets see what happens.

K, but you would have to start the 1st of Jan.

January 1st. No problem.
You can contact me in game or I can contact you.
In Game Name:

Shidima Flowers Williams

All transactions will be held till January 7th or 8th, depending on when i get back. Send pms to me ill read them once i get back.

what guarantees do investors have?

Obviously there is no legally binding contract, hence the question.

Otherwise a fund sounds like swell idea. I trade energy commodities by day, let me know if i can help.

Thanks

in game name

Your Hero

Obviously there is no legally binding contract, hence the question.

Otherwise a fund sounds like swell idea. I trade energy commodities by day, let me know if i can help.

Thanks

in game name

Your Hero

Trust is part of it. If I may reference another similar group, the EIF - Entropia Investment Fund. Using the same concept as RD, they have managed (in I think under a year) to accumulate enough funds to increase share price pretty dramatically, purchase not only a hanger, but also just won a LA from auction!
There was no "legal binding contract" in that group, although every step that could be taken for security measures were taken. Until MA introduces something like this that WE can do (without having to pay $1mil for a license) it will have to rely on trust, and a persons public reputation.

...although I could picture some sort of multi-national contractual agreement being created & faxed to each member, but that's just asking for legal troubles...!

Waiting for January 2008 update

Waiting for January 2008 update

According to RD's post a few above this, updates will be posted 7th or 8th.

According to RD's post a few above this, updates will be posted 7th or 8th.

Well, it is the 11th, now.
Got an update, yet, RD?

Looks good :D Im trying to get another 1k or so for you but a friend has it atm :/

Withdraw request:
On February 1st 2008 I would like to withdraw: 3018.556 PED

Back