R&R Fund

Bump, for a great service.

Did you not receive the PM I sent you a few days ago? When are you online tomorrow so we can meet?

Update?

I think its time for u to update Richard, been waiting 8 days now for an update about my investment.

Last edited:
Some difficulties meeting in the universe, but eventually met a friend of Richard today which sent me the money. Richard did pay some extra $$ because of the delay.

Payment recieved:

9 February 2008: +3500 PED

Current ROI: -12 800 PED

Thanks a lot :)

Last edited:
Withdraw request:
On March 1st 2008 I would like to withdraw: 1222.5 PED

Yeah, update please...or itll roll over to next month ;)

Update!

Richard its really time to update. Are u ill orhaving a desease? plz tell us... cause i am loosing my faith...:(

Richard its really time to update. Are u ill orhaving a desease? plz tell us... cause i am loosing my faith...:(
Richard Devil
Last Activity: 02-13-2008 03:53 AM

It seems like he is a very busy student. Hopefully he updates soon, it's really on time.

yeh i hope ur right, cause its a great service for sure

I am sure Richard is just busy. He has been doing some good things with everyones cash and I am certain he won't run with our money.

I know everyone is waiting for an update, i was fighting with vista, then decided to forget it and just go back to Xp. So im all installed now all good, update coming tomorow.

Sorry for delay again, but vista is really annoying.

PM sent 3 days ago with no answer, and the thread isn't updated.
This doesn't feel good Richard.
I admire ur idea but this is getting bad. :confused:

Speed up! You said update is coming 21 February, it's now 26th. :mad:

Might as well save your strength and wait to post the Feb-Mar update altogether, now.

Can we say perhaps by Mar 6?

I am not of the opinion that this will end dramatically BUT Richard at least take 1 minute to write down a few words. It's people's money your dealing with and as you can see people don't like to be left in the dark.

Anyways , it is indeed perhaps best to give the ups for 2 months in one go now like someone said earlier.

GR

Castro

Well his last activity was yesterday so he has not left EU, that is good to know. :laugh:

Well his last activity was yesterday so he has not left EU, that is good to know. :laugh:

I am not concerned about RD leaving EU or anything, but an update would comfort the squeemish.

I understand about Vista. What a pain it is. Though I have kept my old PC and will not convert to the new PC with Vista until I feel it is ready from prime time.
When the next SP comes out, if it doesn't look better, I turn the thing over to my grandkids and let them have their way with it.

PM snt a couple of days ago, But I really wish that he would log into EF more often :/ oh well

I strongly believe were all screwed :hammer:

I strongly believe were all screwed :hammer:

Investment in today's market is not for the feint of heart. Go find a mattress.

Investing (although you may lose everything) and stealing are different things :twocents:

i don't believe you got screwed. i withdrew i think in the mid of february as i met richard online. if he was going to screw us why should he let me withdraw my funds?

Last edited:
Edited__________

Last edited:
well i sent a PM about 2 weeks ago! no answer and no money so far!

Investment in today's market is not for the feint of heart. Go find a mattress.

Richard and our Peds absence dont seems to be enough so I guess you'll never know you got screwed. :makelove:

Richard and our Peds absence dont seems to be enough so I guess you'll never know you got screwed. :makelove:

Investing and gambling are pretty much the same thing.
never play with money you can't afford to lose.

I am not so quick to judge, either.
I can wait for a while, before deciding whether I am screwed.

Quitcher cryin and wait to see what happened. If you have so little faith in the fund, why did you buy in?

Quitcher cryin and wait to see what happened. If you have so little faith in the fund, why did you buy in?

I had faith in the fund when I started, but when Richard stops logging into EU (Or I am not playing as late as I used to so am not seeing him online in FL) and logging into EF, THATS when I start to lose faith. I still think that we will get our money back but hey thats just my two cents.

Back