R&R Fund

Well I was paid last month and it wasn't before 9th of February. Why would he pay me last month if he intended to scam this month? Then again it's disappointing to see so little activity from him in this topic now. It's not encouraging people to stay.

the longer we wait for peds,the more interests will amass! ;)

Investing and gambling are pretty much the same thing.
never play with money you can't afford to lose.

I am not so quick to judge, either.
I can wait for a while, before deciding whether I am screwed.

Quitcher cryin and wait to see what happened. If you have so little faith in the fund, why did you buy in?

Im not worried. Just starting to have a little feeling of how stupid i was ;)
Hence i got the little twinkle in my eye if you hadnt noticed.
Judging however is quite human, atleast towards those who should take a little responibility like Richard in this case. Why you judge me as a crying, feint hearted invester is more of a mystic. Perhaps your worried? :rofl:
Fact still remains that i know Richard have access to Entropia from more than one location. Still he's online 99% less time in January, February than December, November. That wont make 10% on investments each months unless he hits an ATH.
By the way; he sold his shop in twin peaks mall sometime around the date he did his withdraw. :silly2:

His shop IS sold!
And btw... just a few weeks ago his account Info said he was living in Australia, not for some reason it says Canada :scratch2:
I think we all have been scammed by this shithead.
Sorry to say it .. but its time to give up!

- Rep for sure!

*Withdrawn*

Frankenberry

Last edited:
This guy ripped people off?

I'm just thinking that because that's the feeling I got from the post here...

If so I didn't invest anything with him but I'd have to say I hate him just as much as anybody else because it's now made what I was thinking of trying to do that much more untrustworthy.

:mad:

based on his longevity tho, I can only hope he hasn't bailed...

Just wondering tho, other then thinking that you could trust him, didn't his terms make you wary at all?

You can close your account at any time, but theres a punishment. (And you have to wait 2 to 3 weeks.)

You only get 10%:eek: of what you put in ONLY AFTER 6 months :confused:

Theres a 1k minimum :eek: to setup an account

Theres no max amount :scratch2: He either has a SURE FIRE NO QUESTIONS ASKED way to make PED, and I mean FAIL proof, or he has more money then god. (Incase for some reason his sure fire, no questions asked, fail proof idea didn't work out.) and if thats the case, why would you want other people to be involved? Why wouldn't you just invest your own money and make out like a bandit?

You don't have an email address to get a hold of the guy in case something like this happens.

You can only get information on your account bi-monthly... (I could be wrong, but what I'm wondering here is why can't you get updates about your account daily?)

He doesn't have a website, his service is based off of Entropiaforum.com which I'm not saying is bad, but forum's are not really a good way to post information about a service that's going to have F.A.Q's

It kind of seems like his idea is a "get rich quick" idea and not "make a little extra PED over time." 1k PED minimum?!?! (I'm sorry, I still can't get over that)

I'm sorry but to have this kind of service, it needs to be "let me gain your trust" not "give me your trust or get out of my way." Thats the only thing I get when I hear "1k minimum."

I'm just as upset about this as anybody else, and I didn't even louse anything other then my chance to provide the service for real.

Because it's a great idea (Interest over time) and it seems that if this guy did rip people off, I'm going to have to come up with a way to fix the trust issue this has presented. I have no idea what it'll be at this point, but the gears are grinding.

I can't promise anything, and I sure as hell know I can't promise a "I'll pay you what he stole" but I'll see what I can do about dulling the pain if anybodies interested. (That is if he never does come back.)

LOL I got scammed?

damn that sucks,

well that won't happen again ;)

grts

hmm just rechecked,
his last post was 20-02 that's only 2 weeks ago,

it could still be he's had something gone bad, you never know how life turns ;-)

i'll come back in one month for a final check on this matter :)

keep the faith!

LOL I got scammed?

damn that sucks,

well that won't happen again ;)

grts

hmm just rechecked,
his last post was 20-02 that's only 2 weeks ago,

it could still be he's had something gone bad, you never know how life turns ;-)

i'll come back in one month for a final check on this matter :)

keep the faith!

Like I said, I'd don't know if that is the case. But regardless of RL issues, I at least do everything in my power to let everybody thats invested :eek::eek: at least 1k PED :eek::eek: with me know whats was going on.

[edit]
I said I instead of I'd.
"I" would have meant it's something I do, while "I'd" means its something I would do if that where the case.

Last edited:
Im not worried. Just starting to have a little feeling of how stupid i was ;)
Hence i got the little twinkle in my eye if you hadnt noticed.
Judging however is quite human, atleast towards those who should take a little responibility like Richard in this case. Why you judge me as a crying, feint hearted invester is more of a mystic. Perhaps your worried? :rofl:
Fact still remains that i know Richard have access to Entropia from more than one location. Still he's online 99% less time in January, February than December, November. That wont make 10% on investments each months unless he hits an ATH.
By the way; he sold his shop in twin peaks mall sometime around the date he did his withdraw. :silly2:

Actually, no I was not particularly calling YOU a cryer.

Though some here are already at the panic button.

Those comments were intended for the general audience.

And looking at the numbers, this whole operation is worth about 5 or 6 K US, which, in reality, is chump change.
OF course, if the guy had big ideas, and fortunes turned on him, five grand can be a lot of dough to dig up when you ain't got it.
But I know I wouldn't want to fuck up my rep over a few grand.

Perhaps the guy HAS bailed and gone the way of many small-time cons.
Lesson learned, move on.
Or, as he stated earlier, he is having problems and has now not made enough to cover his percentages, and is trying to figure out how to cover his investors, and when he figures that out, we will hear.
Or, he is now in a bind and will take the easy road, abandoning his debt, and we again have learned a lesson. Move on.

Either he is a man of character and we have nothing to worry about, or we were fools. Again.

Last edited:
i have ''invested'' 3000 peds here... not the hugest ammounts u have heard but for me its loads!
i have saved for a while to invest here so i will get pretty damn angry if he will scam us an i hope MA takes this serious and will seek the guy up IF he scams us!

Actually, no I was not particularly calling YOU a cryer.

Though some here are already at the panic button.

Those comments were intended for the general audience.

And looking at the numbers, this whole operation is worth about 5 or 6 K US, which, in reality, is chump change.
OF course, if the guy had big ideas, and fortunes turned on him, five grand can be a lot of dough to dig up when you ain't got it.
But I know I wouldn't want to fuck up my rep over a few grand.

Perhaps the guy HAS bailed and gone the way of many small-time cons.
Lesson learned, move on.
Or, as he stated earlier, he is having problems and has now not made enough to cover his percentages, and is trying to figure out how to cover his investors, and when he figures that out, we will hear.
Or, he is now in a bind and will take the easy road, abandoning his debt, and we again have learned a lesson. Move on.

Either he is a man of character and we have nothing to worry about, or we were fools. Again.

I hate the fact that you're right.

If he's deiced that he made a mistake and can't cover his debit than theres nothing anybody can do about it.

Sadly theres no legal reason why he has to do anything as far as the people he's ripped off.

It's fu**ing upsetting, but theres nothing anybody can do about it.

i have ''invested'' 3000 peds here... not the hugest ammounts u have heard but for me its loads!
i have saved for a while to invest here so i will get pretty damn angry if he will scam us an i hope MA takes this serious and will seek the guy up IF he scams us!

The only thing MindArk can do about it is keep him from withdrawing his funds, which I hope they do if this turns out to be a scam. Sadly they might not be able to offer you any of your PED back because it is stated in the EULA that all trades are final.

It will really piss me off if that is the case because an investment over time idea would be great. It would be an ability to get some of the same advantages of other MMORPG's in the sense that you earn something for longevity even if you can't play every day.

If the fact of the matter is that his idea just backfired meaning that he bit off more then he could chew, and ended up investing in something on the market that didn't pay off then the only thing I can do is respect him for trying, but at the same time curse him for ripping people off.

At this point I think that the only thing anybody can do is hope for the best, but expect the worst. :(

i think everyone needs to take a breath and a step back.

no, it wouldn't be the first time a well respected member of entropia and EF ran a scam either by accident or by design. however, i don't think to be the case. most of the time when something like this happens i don't say much in defense or in attacck, but in this case i truly don't think richard did anything to your peds or won't be returning. perhaps i will be wrong, but i do believe this to be a slight bump in the road for this fund.

but then again, even if richard didn't want to screw anyone, if something happened to him in real life that prevents him from accessing entropia (death, illness, incarceration, travel, etc) it still has the same effect. remember he is 18 (maybe 19 by now) and may or may not be 100% in control of his internet time.

p.s. i have no peds invested so i am kinda neutral about that part.

I no longer have any peds invested as I ran into hard times. I will say that I have known Devil since I started playing 2.5 years ago. I have on occasion lent him my ghoul n guns. Each time he has returned them fully repaired with the last time also giving me a full set of Rascal (L) from his latest crafting run. In his defense, something must have happened. He has never given me the impression that he was a scammer. I do not have him on fl though as I just cleaned the list out. I will try to check around and see if I cant find out what is going on.

i really hope ur right, cause Richard was always nice, polite and helpfull.
Would b a pitty to do a thing like this...

It's quite sad People *Invest* into things like a Investment into some Avatars Balance. The only way an Investment would be safe is if u know there the F**ker lives. - reping or Crying here in the forum here won't do shit.
Would u just give someone money as a investment u didn't even know in real life? I Struggle even with soc mates borring stuff not because i dont trust them.. its Cause i don't TRUST ANYONE!

It takes 6 months to get 10% interest..? Wouldn't it be smarter just to resell ores or some items? U Would Make more Money in a day then u would in 6 months if u took the time and effort. Sad to say.. I have no pitty for the investors.. :mad:

If you want to do something that involves giving away peds. Make sure you know who you dealing with. Unless its an Official Mind arc feature.

Ps. I have no peds invested. And i never will!

its Cause i don't TRUST ANYONE!

I wonder what would have happend if Andy Bechtolsheim didn't loan Larry Page and Sergey Brin 100,000 dollars based on the fact that he thought their search engine seemed like a good idea.

In an interview he stated that the thing that made him the happiest about the whole ordeal (other then the little bit of money he made back) was the fact that Larry and Sergey didn't run off the Mexico with his money. ;)

Food for thought.

When money talks, truth is silent...

For those who didn't know, I think I found all this information on him:
- Full name
- Full address
- Phone number
- Pictures of him, and probably his family
- His real MSN ID.

In case it turned out he scammed I would be really pissed... :mad: But let's give him some more time, shall we? :)

Yes , it is annoying , I as all others want to see comments , improvements and such things regarding our invested money but as a few mentioned I think some have to take their finger of the panic button and be a little realistic, His avatar can't live with him not being able to access it for whatever reason.

As an addition to this I would like to take the opportunity to do a "shout out" to anyone who might know him in real life or has his phonenumber and might wanna get hold of him and perhaps speak in his name here to settle down the bad vibe goin on in this thread.

On the other hand accessing Internet and do a quick log in to EF from wherever to give a heads-up can't be to hard I know (not if he is ill , deadly ill or death off course - don't intend to be harsh sorry-).

Anyway people , don't be so quick on judging situations. I have also spend 3000 peds in here and believe me when I say that my EU life as I know it would be practically over if I don't see it back.

Try and keep a positive perspective and keep faith I would say , no ship has sunk yet;)

GR

Castro

Currently myself an a few other members of the forums are trying to get in contact with Richard Devil.

Wish us luck and don't louse faith yet.

Currently myself an a few other members of the forums are trying to get in contact with Richard Devil.

Wish us luck and don't louse faith yet.

I don't see your name on the investor list, and don't get what business this is of yours.

I have know richard in game since I have been here. I am pretty certain he is not "scamming".
He doesn't seem to be the type that would ruin his reputation to steal the chump change that is in this "fund".

I don't see your name on the investor list, and don't get what business this is of yours.

I have know richard in game since I have been here. I am pretty certain he is not "scamming".
He doesn't seem to be the type that would ruin his reputation to steal the chump change that is in this "fund".

Trust me on this one.. just because you have known someone for even years and never would think he would scam anyone doesn't mean he wont. My old avatar was sold (when it was legal to do so) to a person i had known for years and played daily with for over 2.5 years. It then turned out to be the biggest scammer in pe history and many ppl got hurt by this but finally they sued him and i think they got their money. Thing is he still owe me ~500£ for my ava which i still haven't gotten. :/ atleast i got £1000 though.

But i really dont hope this turns out to be a scam though, but IF it does ppl should sue him as that could get you your money back.

I have tried to call his family several but it seems like we are in too different time zones. As far as I know "TylerDurden" is also trying to reach him by call. We'll just have to wait and see I guess :(

The business it is of mine is that it's a good idea and I wouldn't want to see it tarnished.

Personally I don't like the way Richard went about it. Gathering a large amount of PED over a short amount of time isn't the best way to go about it unless your willing to pay large amounts of money out of your own pocket in order to make up for PED lost in case your idea doesn't work out.

I don't think this was intended to be a scam, that is I don't think he collected a lot of PED without the intention of paying it back with interest.
I think the more likely situation is that he borrowed a large amount of PEDs from people, then found out that his sure fire way to make a return off it didn't work out so well, and now he's either trying to make up for the lost PEDs, or he walked away from the whole idea. Either way, I'd hate to see it go down like this.

I would like to get a hold of him for two reasons. 1 is to make sure every things alright, and the other is that if the fact of the matter is that he just got in a little over his head, I'd like to help him get out of the mess.

I don't see how a little help in the situation would hurt anybody?

The business it is of mine is that it's a good idea and I wouldn't want to see it tarnished.

Personally I don't like the way Richard went about it. Gathering a large amount of PED over a short amount of time isn't the best way to go about it unless your willing to pay large amounts of money out of your own pocket in order to make up for PED lost in case your idea doesn't work out.

I don't think this was intended to be a scam, that is I don't think he collected a lot of PED without the intention of paying it back with interest.
I think the more likely situation is that he borrowed a large amount of PEDs from people, then found out that his sure fire way to make a return off it didn't work out so well, and now he's either trying to make up for the lost PEDs, or he walked away from the whole idea. Either way, I'd hate to see it go down like this.
I would like to get a hold of him for two reasons. 1 is to make sure every things alright, and the other is that if the fact of the matter is that he just got in a little over his head, I'd like to help him get out of the mess.

I don't see how a little help in the situation would hurt anybody?

with less than 40 post on the forum you sure have dug in deep here.

You chill out. Your making assumptions that RD is in over his head or took the money and ran.
you have been here for 11 days.
maybe stfu and wait is a good place to start.

11days ad 35 posts - maybe we should be running down your info and asking why you are so interested in a 10,000$+ fund your not invested in.

Or is this seen as a possible opportunity for your own investments biz?
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...scussion/102906-ma-has-f-ed-themselves-2.html
:rolleyes: talk about freaking out.:eek:
almost every thread your in is about a fund of some sort.
the aggressiveness in finding RD and the nature of your posts here make me more leery of you than not seeing RD for 20 days.

so anyway,
he was on the forum on the 25th. and posted on the 19th
so, does 20 or so days make me a little nervous? yes A LITTLE.
I would hate to see this go south, but many of us come here everyday and coming here every day can magnify the drama compared to checking once a week.
Am I worried? Yes, but not to the point of trying to track down his personal info and call him up, or flat out accuse him of stealing.
the past 3 days went from wondering to outright accusation and crime scene investigation.
what are you ppl doing? hedging your bet with a negative post to give yourself a little "I told you so" insurance?
I know, I only went in for 600p - so the amount of investment will = the level of anguish.
please chill out. You guys keep bouncing posts back and forth and get more and more worked up over it.
oh and if your not invested now, or did not invest b4 please STFU.
you only make it worse.

Last edited:

You chill out. Your making assumptions that RD is in over his head or took the money and ran.

11days ad 35 posts - maybe we should be running down your info and asking why you are so interested in a 10,000$+ fund your not invested in.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...scussion/102906-ma-has-f-ed-themselves-2.html
the aggressiveness in finding RD and the nature of your posts here make me more leery of you than not seeing RD for 20 days.

so anyway,
he was on the forum on the 25th. and posted on the 19th
so, does 20 or so days make me a little nervous? yes A LITTLE.
I would hate to see this go south, but many of us come here everyday and coming here every day can magnify the drama compared to checking once a week.
Am I worried? Yes, but not to the point of trying to track down his personal info and call him up, or flat out accuse him of stealing.
the past 3 days went from wondering to outright accusation and crime scene investigation.
what are you ppl doing? hedging your bet with a negative post to give yourself a little "I told you so" insurance?
I know, I only went in for 600p - so the amount of investment will = the level of anguish.
please chill out. You guys keep bouncing posts back and forth and get more and more worked up over it.
oh and if your not invested now, or did not invest b4 please STFU.
you only make it worse.

U dont have to tell ppl to STFU, cause then ur actually making it worse!
And let us think what we want and let us say stuff we want too.
Ofc we r worried cause the guy hasn't been updating the thread or even been active in the game.
THATS why we say what we think here and what should b done!

That shop was owned by me and I was renting it to him. It is a scam. He had no right to sell the shop.

Last edited:

I share your concern.

U dont have to tell ppl to STFU, cause then ur actually making it worse!
And let us think what we want and let us say stuff we want too.
Ofc we r worried cause the guy hasn't been updating the thread or even been active in the game.
THATS why we say what we think here and what should b done!

im not stopping anyone from doing (and certainly not thinking) anything.
but speculating and second quessing is pointless.
everyday new posts but no new info.
what i said was if your not in the fund stfu
also
stfu unless you have some actual info, not an assumption.

so ill "let" you think what you want. do you feel repressed by my telling someone to stfu? get over it.

the shop being sold bothers me. allot.:(
whats the deal outman? any info?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...mselves-2.html
talk about freaking out.

Yeah, that other post didn't have anything to do with what I'm doing as far as investments, that had to do with me being upset about MA taking away loan opportunities from honest people.

Yeah I am offering a different type of investment idea, and so far I'm the only other person offering one that gives a crap about anybody being ripped off in this which is looking more and more like a scam every day.

I'm also the only person that cares about the idea of investments being a great idea, and even thinking about a way to some how get some people at least some of their money back in case this does turn out to be a scam.

The whole reason I wanted to get a hold of RD, or at least get some kind of contact with him is in case it wasn't a scam. Maybe he did just get in a little over his head and now he's embarrassed to come back and admit it.
If that is the case then I'd be more then happy to help him out.

That makes me really unhappy and it's exactly what I don't like about this being a scam, and it's exactly why I'm currently moving some assists around IRL to find a way to help out.

Any kind of investment idea in this game should promote longevity, not give people a reason to quit.

I already know that the odds of anybody involved ever investing in another player ever again are slim to none, but if I could some how curve the hard feelings about investing from "hatred" to "slight dislike" then no matter what, I walk away up.

So if you'd like me to just stfu and walk away, thats fine I can do that. The only thing that really happens to me is that I save a butt load of money, and you continue you rub your back side and mutter "that hurts."

That shop was owned by me and I was renting it to him. It is a scam. He had no right to sell the shop.

You can keep talking, keep this thread up there so people know every person can be a scammer. I lost around 10k, yes I took some collaterial for my shop but due to the backing of some big names in EU and a well known society, I figured Devil would not cheat me. The worst part is not the peds I lost it is the fact that I really liked that shop and only lent it to Devil so it could be kept running. This has taught me due to the RCE no one in EU is trustworthy.

Last edited:
Back