PVP enabled in Atlantis Mall

Status

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie
:vampire:

WARNING TO ALL ATLANTIS MALL SHOP OWNERS, REGULAR CUSTOMERS, NEW PLAYERS AND ALL HAPPY PARTICIPANTS OF ENTROPIA UNIVERSE.

the one day functionality test of the mall ownership PVP system has now been enacted on the mall ownership terminal as of Saturday, May 26th 14:00. i do not know when the PVP system update will occur, although i expect it at around 5pm eastern or 21:00 for all eu players as this is when i usually get a daily tax report, but in all honesty, since the mall has never been set PVP i don't know for sure when it will hit. that's why by it's nature this event is a functionality test of the PVP enable system for the mall. this is in preparation for tomorrow's Sunday, Bloody Sunday free PVP event in the mall.
:sniper:

ONCE THE MALL GOES PVP, I CANNOT AND WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO TURN IT OFF FOR 24 HOURS.​

i understand that the ownership system allows daily changes to that system, so if all goes according to plan, PVP will enable on the land ownership daily update and will then turn itself off when the next day's update comes in. due to the nature of the lack of clarity provided by MindArk on how it works exactly, we are just going to research it a bit.

:handgun:

PLEASE HAVE FUN DURING THE FUNCTIONALITY TEST OF THE SYSTEM, AND TRY TO HAVE AT LEAST A BIT OF DECENCY AND HONOR TO ALL PLAYERS. SHOULD YOU COME TO THE MALL DURING THE EVENT AND ACT LIKE AN ASS, FINE, IT'S ROLE PLAYING AFTER ALL, BUT I WILL ORGANIZE SOME NICE WELL GEARED PKERS TO COME AND FIND YOU AND "REMOVE" YOU FROM THE MALL SHOULD YOU BE ACTING LIKE A JACKASS IN THE MALL.

the mall could go PVP in 5 minutes or in 15 hours, i really have no idea. but if you regularly shop the atlantis mall, we appreicate your support. please plan to get your shopping done today for the weekend because it will be frustrating at best to shop there during the PVP enabled test.

robroy -> :king: :evilking: <- neomaven​

i am sure, my good friends Neomaven and Robroy and fellow mall owners will not mind if you shop at Twin or Emerald during our functionality test. as soon as the PVP enablement has run it's course, however, the great shop owners of atlantis and i will welcome you back to Atlantis Mall with some great specials and a soon announced shopping contest.

coming this june to the Port Atlantis Mall, your opportunity to win a 1k shopping spree in the Atlantis Mall courtesy of my PED card to you, just by shopping. that's right, you can win this contest just by using Atlantis as your home to stock up on hunting, mining or crafting supplies. each purchase will give you a chance to win. look for more details to drop tomorrow during the Sunday, Bloody Sunday event here on the entropia forum events section. exciting events come to the Atlantis Mall, of which Sunday Bloody Sunday is just the first free fun time we are putting on for all players in the mall. i thank everyone in advance for dropping by the mall for tomorrow's happy fun PVP times in the mall. perhaps it will bring you back to your 1st person shooter quake and halo days. and by that, yes, i mean, you Jimmy James Stryker. ;)

so repair up them tangos and eon armors. cause tomorrow, possibly later today, it's going to get nasty. good luck to the society that shows it has the ability to close the mall. perhaps we'll get a look at this fall's land grab right there in the mall. come show entropia what you guys are made of and let's see how much total ammo and decay we can waiste in the air.

if successful, Sunday, Bloody Sunday will come again, as a one year 24 hour event in the mall, but crag and i are considering some 1 hour sunday ammo used PVP events in the future. if this is a success, look for smaller opportunities to see some PVP in our 44 room shopping and entertainment complex. but if you ever dreamed of running rampant in a mall setting, today is the day, or at least sunday. have fun in my mall, i emplore you.

:holyshit:

PRIZES:

Treasure Hunt

Mall Manager Anna Ann Arcturus and i will be dropping various things all around the mall during the day tomorrow including but not limited to sweat, dung, fruit and hides and stuff. Come participate in the most dangerous treasure hunt in EU history.

Own the Mall Owner

The person who kills me the most times during tomorrows event. I will be awarding that person 100 PED. So, please feel free to shoot me on sight. In fact, I encourage it. You can easily waste 100 PED in PVP fast I know, but call it a rebate. I'll be keeping tabs on who pwns me the most and will announce the winner on Monday via this thread.

Funniest Screen Shot Contest

If you can actually PVP and catch screenies, the funniest screenie from tomorrows event posted to this thread by Monday will also win 100 PED off my card. Funny can be defined many ways, so if you think it's funny post it. I think ppl will enjoy seeing some shots from the event. And although my humor is often mistaken and out in left field, I will judge what is funny with assistance from the community, select a few finalists and perhaps even allow a poll on a public thread to let everyone judge the winning screenie. we'll figure out who's the funniest photographer and award that prize later in the week via this thread.

SUNDAY, BLOODY SUNDAY IS CO-SPONSORED BY DELORES AND MOONFISH OF HEAVEN 11 AND HEAVEN 12 AS WELL AS THEIR INTERNET ENTROPIA BRANDED RADIO STATION WWW.RAVEN-Z.COM. IF YOU NEED A SOUNDTRACK TO THE BLOODBATH, CHECK OUT WWW.RAVEN-Z.COM. IT'S GREAT HUNTING MUSIC.

thanks to all the support from the shop owners and from the folks in both supremacy reign (the old mall owner's soc) and fat rats (the new mall owner's soc) for making Sunday, Bloody Sunday a great way to pass the ownership of the mall just like societies pass the ownership of the rig sometimes. and look out, cause a lot of us guys will have private shops set up as refuge spots, ammo dumps, and break areas. if you just sneaking down the hall, expect a shop owner might just pop out and jack up your shit with some blp.

My store 2-13s will be set up as a private VIP area tomorrow to all ppl on my friendlist. If you can get up to the second floor, you are welcome to come join us in the fun. I've acquired a few ML45s if you would like to run out and check out the mayhem yourself and you're in my trust circle, zenct and i have them and will be able to accomidate a little more fun for you during the event if you own no PVP gear.

Last edited:
:O PvP In Atlantis? Its like a dream! Too bad I dont play too much these days...

Although, I do look forward to seeing some screenies. Bring on the blood! :yay:

PvP in a shopping mall? :scratch2:

Boohooo, do you call that customer service?:cry:

Have fun :D
Vin

LoL!!!
Nice way to advertise your mall. I am a PvP noob, but if I sell my ghoul by then, I'm on for some fun.

This sounds fun, I'll be wandering there as a drone.

i expect the PVP may enable any minute since i expect the PVP change at the tax notice, usually been coming in at 21:00.

once its on, it will be on till same time tomorrow. have fun. :smirk:

Cleanup on aisle 5, cleanup on aisle 5!

LOL

AG

no blood on the nice merchandise, por favor. thx ;)

it's passed 21:00 and no blood out, i guess it will be at 24:00

well, i didn't get the tax notice yet. either it's at the tax notice, maybe 22:00 or at 24:00 might make sense.

to find out really is the reason we are holding this functionality test of the pvp system, after all, that and because of need for...

blood and guts and gore in the mall. :smirk:

Maybe it's a hidden ingame support filing logic and the support department will read that support case monday around late noon (because they had to work away the backlog from the weekend first). Then a ticket will be sent out to the dev team. The ticket will bounce to an fro between the devs, because all are very busy with the next VU's quality testing. *COUGH*

Then, suddenly, around late noon the next friday, someone opens an obscure in-game server management system and clicks on a checkbox that might look like that:
Atlantis Mall:
[x] PvP enabled

Wham, bam!

;) Vin

well the system is enabled. it reads enabled. but the change does not take place until the system update happens. since i've never owned any land, and no one's enabled the setting on a mall before, we're all in a holding pattern.

i'm starting to see some unfamiliar faces running around the mall, tho, so i'm glad ppl are getting ready.

maybe a land area owner like qetesh who has enabled can expound? it's coming, as soon as the little squirel hops on the pvp enable treadmill i think.

:clasps hands and praise to lootius, jesus, marco and magnus all at once for a happy and safe PVP enablement:

best guess at this point is 24:00. tzepu thinks land changes occur on the in game date flip.

:crossing fingers:

one thing is for sure, the uncertainess is certainly building for a sertipitous start to the stick stack.

stay tuned.

Didn't happen at 21, 22 or 24:00 game time
I'm beginning to think that pvp option was a bug that will be removed next VU :laugh:

Didn't happen at 21, 22 or 24:00 game time
I'm beginning to think that pvp option was a bug that will be removed next VU :laugh:

I just found out that it aint going to be pvp in the mall..(we tested fly above the mall and there it is pvp area) so the mall is a safe zone

I just found out that it aint going to be pvp in the mall..(we tested fly above the mall and there it is pvp area) so the mall is a safe zone

LOL says it all

pvp aint gonna happen...the mall is a safe zone. But its pvp above the mall..

well, i tried to get up there to check it, but it looks like as of now, at least, the pvp functionality test is a bit of a bust. it says it's turned on on the terminal itself and i haven't found a pvp zone at all nor can i get on the roof, but i have been able to relog and get up there, so i'm still trying.

support going in. looks like best case scenario, we'll have to move the event to next weekend if we can get mindark to sort it out for us.

since pvp events are able to be scheduled and ticketed on the mall terminal by the owner, i figured a nice test would be better than having something wacky and bugged arise on our first paid pvp event in the mall. i suspect since it's weekend, i won't hear back from support until monday.

this is going to break alot of little hearts.:D

well, since the nature of a functionality test was to test the system, i can safely say i'm disappointed this morning that i've bought a mall that has a pvp enablement problem. support is off, and i figure we won't hear anything till mind ark is in the office. but when i get the answer i'm looking for, hopefully it's that the area is bugged, i promise a sunday, bloody sunday for you all if and when mind ark can help me work it out. i'm only happy about this since we almost ran a ticketed event. rather than experience ticketing and event system costs, i figured the best way to make sure the system was functional was to try this out. well, the system is obviously not functional.

can anyone that knows how fly me up to the roof so i can find the pvp zone that exists up there?

can't imagine why this isn't a bug. here's hoping they can help me get it fixed real soon.

Solaris is ready and loaded!!!​

ready.jpg

Where is the nubs? :laugh: :laugh:

closed until pvp problem can be resolved with mind ark support and the free event rescheduled.

sorry to all that got so excited. pvp in the mall is a shared dream now, we'll all work toward a fitting conclusion with support and eventual fun times in the mall. thanks for your support of atlantis mall and the exciting stuff going on there.

Status
Back