Saving fuel with some magic pill...

o_O
i gotta get myself some of those bleuyellowpurple pills!

Omg, You guys will not belive my next tank!

I'm now at 6.25L/100km !

This was with normal and steady driving, No "sportive" stuff :)

Those videos only give one side of view about these pills....not really reliable.

Those videos only give one side of view about these pills....not really reliable.

Videos are not really a good proof of concept. I believe one should have a look by himself to have a better judgment about it.

Statistics

Without Pill I averaged at 8L/100KM

With Pill lets say I average 6.5L/100KM due to my last tank @ 6.25 :)

So I save 1.5L/100km

I do around 450km Per tank

Meaning I save 6.75L per tank, at the current gas prices where I live $1.14CAN/Liter I save $7.695 per tank.

So I use 10 pills, One pack. Approx $40 with all the shipping I payed cause I bought only one pack lol.

10 Pills, 10 tanks.
 $76.95 Saved
-$40.00 For pill Pack
 $36.96 Net Saved

Thats a free gas tank!:yay:

For everyone who is not sure this product will work, Do like me. Acctually test it for yourself, What is there to lose?

Bullet will re-emburse (spelling?) your pack free if your not satisfied,
The company will pay damages to your car if there is any. But would such a company offer this product with a guarentee of such if it where to break your engine? I highly doubt that.

A wise man once said "I need to see it to belive it"
Another also said "Try before you buy"

I'm saving extra $ with pills I bought with peds, Pretty cool cause it takes me 10 seconds to pop a pill in the tank and in the end I can get myself 300 extra ped in Entropia if I feel like it :wtg:

PS: Will continue updating posts with milage!

Nice post JJ but,

Statistics
10 Pills, 10 tanks.
$76.95 Saved
-$40.00 For pill Pack
$36.96 Net Saved

Thats a free gas tank!:yay:

40 Bucks per pack is a bit high because of shipping to Quebec I guess. So it will be less when you can order more than one pack. The normal price is ~22 USD per 10 pills + shipping.

Statistics

For everyone who is not sure this product will work, Do like me. Actually test it for yourself, What is there to lose?

Bullet will reimburse your pack free if your not satisfied, The company will pay damages to your car if there is any. But would such a company offer this product with a guarantee of such if it where to break your engine? I highly doubt that.

A wise man once said "I need to see it to believe it"
Another also said "Try before you buy"

I am not so inclined to do any reimbursements post factum; I'd rather send people a free 5 or 10 pill pack. Reimbursements are complicated unless done through Entropia Universe. But hell I also wonder why ppl refuse free trials on something that has a chance of success.

But hell I also wonder why ppl refuse free trials on something that has a chance of success.

Yet we all play Entropia, with a chance of success no one is ever too sure about ;)

Can you make gazzillion of $ with these pills ? Then I want to become a reseller ;)

Personal product study at final stage

It's been a while since I have posted about the FFi product on this forum. But now I'm able to explain the way the product works or doesn't work.

I have spread a the product in form of free testing kits of 5-10 tabs among 20 people in different countries with different climate and totally different cars utilizing either gasoline or diesel fuels. I have received various feedback about improvements in consumption as well as some replies where it did not give any improvements to the consumption.

With some help of a friend who happens to be a car mechanic we have developed a theory backed by our research and we have also understood why the ADAC test mentioned by ORION might have failed.

As already mentioned many people had an improvement in fuel consumption and actually felt some improvements in the engine response. "The car became more powerful". But one of my good friends who is a car mechanic and a heavy commuter said that even after the 10th tablet there was no improvement to the fuel consumption although the emissions went down, so we started to investigate this matter.

His car is a mid 90s Opel with a Diesel Engine and ~400.000 km on the odometer. As he gets his fuel costs reimbursed by the company he is working for, he has a record of each tank and mileage for the entire 400.000 km. You could even see the increase in consumption since the Austrians imposed the law to drive with lights-on during the day. But the question remained why did the tab not work on his car?

As he loves to tweak around his engine is in better shape than many engines with much less mileage. The injection system and the valves have been replacer recently, also the engine received a nice cleaning. So basically he started to use the product on a clean (like new) engine. The product manual of the tabs mentions not to use it on new engines until they reach ~7.000 km.

And that is the clue of the product as we took a car of the same age where the engine just received regular maintenance and started to use the product - it "kicked-in" after the second tank. Prior to that we had a look at the combustion chamber and noticed deposits of unburned carbon, after the 5th pill we took the engine apart and noticed that the deposits were gone.

I believe that the product functions the following way:

1. The engines build up deposits of unburned carbon.
2. The conditioning dose + the following 1-3 tanks clean out these.
3. Each following dose prevents the formation of further deposits.
4. Light octane/cetane increase gives that slight power increase.

A cleaner engine in fact buns the fuel much more efficiently than one covered with deposits. CO emissions go down substantially. The product will not work on brand new engines as there are no carbon deposits to get rid of. The product did not work on the ADAC test as the duration of the test did not allow the product to fully clean the engine.

That's the reason why FFi is still around and their product is a success. It's like the "Fairy" washing liquid for the combustion chamber :)

Make your opinion yourself. I made mine and when I decide to introduce this product to the potential customer I will explain the theory for sure.

Back