Residue No Longer Accepted

Von

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Roy Von Rogers
Has anyone experienced that residue is no longer taken at the crafting machine??

Von

Von said:
Has anyone experienced that residue is no longer taken at the crafting machine??

Von

Yup, it goes into the machine but is never used now. This is only since the mini-update.

Thanks Trakkure, lol,,just wanted to make sure I wasnt going bonkers.

Von :eek:

Ok, that would explain why it wasn't used the other day when I was crafting Electronic stuff.

I just thought it was the stuff I was crafting was not good enough to use it properly.

Maybe there is something to that thread about MA telling us what they update in these mini Updates when they release them so we know for sure, or have they maybe nerfed that feature because of all the high hofs and globals going on. :eek:

residue

It doesn't work for low end stuff but does it work for the (L) items?

I was crafting EMT-1000's earlier and it took residue just fine. It didn't take it during a failure or a near success, only when I suceeded in making an item.

residue

I tried it making items with fixed tt value (i.e. mechanicals) and no residue was taken even with success. So basically what I was asking does the residue only work with items produced with variable tt. If so I have a bunch of residue I'll trade for some items I need ;)

p.s.

Sorry but I didn't clarify - but I made fixed tt items earlier and used residue and just got more of the item, with the new mini patch that went away.

residue

I guess it is all answered in the CL now. So all this residue I have may be worth something after all - anyone making (L) stuff :)

It still works with regular stuff. Mechanical, Electrical and whatever the other one is won't work with residue, but normal, NON stackable items like FAPs, Weapons WILL accept residue.

Anything that has a health bar will accept residue.

Back