what are they for? :)

mrerich

Guardian
Society
former Czecho-Slovak Cadets, now Freelancer :)
Mark Eagle Riggleton
Hey,

i just have a question, if all this stuff like basic filters, wires, tubes etc. is usefull for anything or if it is just good for selling it to TT? I met someone who tried to pay me in filters telling me than hangar owner needs them for something, so i can sell them for bigger price, but I refused.

For me at the first look looks like parts of bigger components, but i didn't find if it's true or not...

Thanks for answers...

Mark Eagle Riggleton
-----------------------
still waiting for first global, HoF or ATH :)

wel, basic filters for sure are not used in hangars. and it seems those components wont be used for a while, just for skilling in crafting by making them. they are basicly tt food. its good you refused. i cant tell you much, i dont got enough info asked :silly2: i need more info to give more info, or ill talk BS in this post...

(wait, i BS everywhere)

I did see the BP for the Katsuichi Nano Katana (a limited item) and one of the items needed are Basic Rings.

I'd guess slowly we're gonna start seeing these components integrated into new items.

MrWizard said:
I did see the BP for the Katsuichi Nano Katana (a limited item) and one of the items needed are Basic Rings.

I'd guess slowly we're gonna start seeing these components integrated into new items.

yea exactly keep an eye out on new blue prints dropiing that need more compenents.

mrerich said:
I met someone who tried to pay me in filters telling me than hangar owner needs them for something, so i can sell them for bigger price, but I refused.
if the offer is at tt , then sure, they can be used as currency - same goes for other items considered tt food - but if this person was trying to sell you these at a markup, then obviously you made the right choice

Ok, thanks all of you for responses

VU 5.3 listing said:
Crafting Equipment
Some of the “Equipment” crafting (Mechanical, Metal, Electronics) material have been updated to be used at various places on Calypso.

One more question: I just read through the forum and found this. So my question is - is there any table or so exists which I can check and see --- ohh, so I need to combine Force Nexus with Vibrant Sweat to obtain Mind Essence, or so? All I know is how to make ME and Energized Fertilizer (from Growth Molecules and Common Dung) but nothing more ... and I would lke to be able cobine more things to make new things - it is my hobby ;)

I don't talk about crafting and BP's, just about combining different stuff to make new one. Any advices?

Thanks

Mark Eagle Riggelton
-----------------------

Try fruits + sweetstuff = nutriobars :)

Gurre said:
Try fruits + sweetstuff = nutriobars :)

Yeah, i forgot this one :) Are there any more combinations?

Not that i can think of ATM, But IMO the next step for crafting will to be BP's which require other components.

Back