Wiki Value (Armor)?

Yirrk

Stalker
Society
Jurai Blood Academy
Yirrkala "Yirrk" Wombarra
Hey I was just in Wiki looking at TT value for armors. I had printed out a portion of it last week and the "Value" column from June 8th's printout and the "Value" column in today's Wiki state different TT value totals for the same armor! :scratch2:

I didn't know TT value fluctuated....:scratch2:

The VALUE column is the TT total right? It's not the daily Auction average of the complete set, is it? :scratch2:

Yes, but Its all user edited. Check the history tab at the top to see who changed It and I think you can read why too somewhere else.

What armor, I'll look.

Yes, but Its all user edited. Check the history tab at the top to see who changed It and I think you can read why too somewhere else.

What armor, I'll look.

Ghost - Was 452.00 Now 302.00
Gremlin - Was 572.00 Now 422.30
Vigilante - Was 342.50 Now 192.50
Nemesis - Was 364.10 Now 214.40

Was = on the 8th of June, last Friday.
Now = today the 11th of June.

a little help

nope

there are 2 kinds of value of any item
1 - the value when you would put it into tt (also listed in the first info page of the item)

2 - and the value that ppl would pay for this item (real value + upmark).

It is the 2nd one that is displayed in that particular column in wiki. Due to the laws of selling and demand, or ask and demand, these prices fluctuate.

kind regards
Naomi

So, Which column tells the plain old TT total of the complete set?:scratch2:

The "Value" column should have the TT value in it

The "Value" column should have the TT value in it

It goes ...."CLOSE"...."FIREARMS"...."TOTAL"...."VALUE".... and so on.

That "VALUE" column is the one where I noticed the price variance.

And when I Mouse over the word "Value" it says "Maximum TT Value of All Armor Parts".

So...the TT value changes? :scratch2:

Last edited:
Not sure what you were looking at, but there have been no edits on Gremlin or Vigilante this year.

How odd.....:scratch2:

[edit] D'OH!! :duh: I see what I did!! On the printed page from last week it says I have Armor Plating 6A added to the stats!! THAT's what caused the price difference!
:rolleyes: jeeez....:ahh:

Last edited:
Back