• coloring

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • other

Votes: 24 23.8%

• Total voters

Bird

Prowler
Leila Bird Moony
I think the skilling / professions in EU are quite unbalanced. I don't know if this has ever been like that, but hunting and mining is obviously very much on top, but it's hard to find someone who does coloring or crafting furniture.

Now I'm curious who is skilling what, no matter, how good you are in these professions.

where is mindforce?:rolleyes:

i skill

hunting- rifle,handgun(both laser n blp), longblades
mining-both ores n enmatter

lil crafting: (dampers to be precise:laugh:)

mindforce-evrything excepty pyro~

where is mindforce?:rolleyes:

i skill

hunting- rifle,handgun(both laser n blp), longblades
mining-both ores n enmatter

lil crafting: (dampers to be precise:laugh:)

mindforce-evrything excepty pyro~

meet me in the ring so I can set you on fire!!! :)
That chip was the most expensive but most fun thing I ever did. I love incinerating snables at +100m.

On topic, Ranged BLP. Got Coolness with laser, now switching horses. Not sure if it's a smart move, but I'm going there anyway.

meet me in the ring so I can light you on fire!!! :)
That chip was the most expensive but most fun thing I ever did. I love incinerating snables at +100m.

On topic, Ranged BLP. Got Coolness with laser, now switching horses. Not sure if it's a smart move, but I'm going there anyway.

lol lol thanks for u r offer

i'd prolly use some blp rifle/hg than usin that bloody pyro for some real pvp fun

ps: i used them before

Well i love to hunt and am skilling Ranged Laser Blp as of day one :)

Hunting - ranged and mining - enmatter mostly with a little bit of coloring. The reason no one is crazy enough to seriously put money into coloring is because Sarah already has more skills than they will ever have. Its nearly impossible to ever catch up.

hunt range BLP and rifle atm

meet me in the ring so I can set you on fire!!! :)

Well If your still using the same type of ranged (HG or Rifle) than all you need Is the BLP tech. Cheap as chips, just grab yourself a 400 PED chip & you'll be close to the same HA. That's all It takes to switch...

Of course assuming you have 400 PED worth of LWT lol, but you get my point.

Hunting - ranged and mining - enmatter mostly with a little bit of coloring. The reason no one is crazy enough to seriously put money into coloring is because Sarah already has more skills than they will ever have. Its nearly impossible to ever catch up.

That's true, but I've read here in EF that she's not really active anymore.

Looking at the poll it seems that crafting furniture is least wanted. No surprise that timber prices are at 0.

Bump for your votes to make the poll more significant.

Last edited:
Hunting-ranged (laser rifle, and handgun), hunting-melee, taming, tailoring, crafting components..... im a jack of all trades, and a master of none :laugh:

shoot shoot and probe
shoot shoot and probe
shoot shoot and probe
shoot shoot and probe

;) and cut combibo

ranged .... pistol .... BLP

mainly hunting-ranged (laser short long and blp short)

bit of mining on the side, mostly ore

sometimes if i have money to spend crafting components and an oreamp or 2

and often to build up skills klick an scanner (~45 minutes) empty to build some extra skills :)

Back