Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Status

2kewl4nrml

Hatchling
Society
www.officially-uk-owned.com
Steve Tokewl Roberts
I want to know what kind of age group I'm hangin out with here at EU and forums. To me it looks like most people are over 18. That makes me sad for where are the teens logical selfs. Off playing games with no skill or to much skill.

I fall under the age group of 13-18 14 Years Old Turnin 15 In July:yay:

You might not want to publicize your age... Isn't it in the EULA that you're supposed to be 18+?

I'm 20.

:confused:EULA? Aww c'mon, dont tell me you have to be 18+ to play this!

To qualify as a Participant, you must be at least 18 years old. If you are not 18 years old but you are at least 13 years old, you may still partake, but only if your account was created and registered by your parent or guardian. Any rights you might have according to this Agreement will be void and without effect, and you will not be entitled access to the Entropia Universe, if you do not satisfy the age requirement.

Thats directly quoting from https://account.entropiauniverse.com/pe/en/rich/5185.html

They're end user license agreement link. So it is possible for me to play, but I dont see any sense in me Playing if no other teens are playing. Yes I know my parent was suppose to register me, but why does it matter. Its just another game.

Last edited:
There are a couple of hundred threads like this around, no offense, but please try and use the search function before posting new threads, as the answer may have already been answered.

:locked:

Status
Back