how to raise attributes: strength mainly??

Napolleon

Guardian
Society
Malice
Napolleon Napo Corsica
how do i increase strength? ive gotten minor updates to agi, psyche, intell, etc and i know stamina never moves and isnt in use. but how do i raise strength have yet to see increase in it

Its mainly increased by melee fight, maybe clubs also.
reached lvl 60 at 5200LB

ah ok that explains it, i am ranged.
any other secondary thign that will increase it?

and i got 20 base strenght atm since im a old old PE noob hehe

nope, melee ^^

but strenght is not that important

agility is better (running speed) anyway

cool 24 agility atm, it is raising niceley, just not uber fast.. any way to help that out>?

mine raises off sweating and rifling but slow

Jump in a lake full of rippers....that will raise that and other skills like evade and athletics. Don't forget you FAP and ped card for armour repairs though :D .

These things are slow...only way round that is wasting money really, and that doesn't much with some.

If you want to run faster, the best way is to watch what you carry, join weightwatchers so to speak ...that's cheap.

t

like at what point in kg do you start running slower?

When your weight turns yellow in the inventory window.

ah so until then i can hold whatever i want no penalty correct?

51 items wont really slow you down though, it can be 51 exo deeds that weight 0 for ex. :)

the item limit of 50 will slow down just exseeding item amount limit will not be as much as weight or as noticeble if you dont belive me try it

150.1kg or 51 items in inventory will slow you down.

Not sure about that... I have weighed over 180kg (mining finds) and out of boredom I tested the time it takes to run 54m (the range of my finder) and it was the same. In fact, I did not find a difference until my weight went red (over 200kg). In keeping with the topic, strength may be a factor here. I skilled a lot in melee and strength is 50+. There may be a connection. Just a thought...

Not sure about that... I have weighed over 180kg (mining finds) and out of boredom I tested the time it takes to run 54m (the range of my finder) and it was the same. In fact, I did not find a difference until my weight went red (over 200kg). In keeping with the topic, strength may be a factor here. I skilled a lot in melee and strength is 50+. There may be a connection. Just a thought...

Now that is interesting, I do know that I really slow down - in fact I was 174kg today and had to go to storage as I was visibily struggling.

So maybe strength does play a factor......

51 items wont really slow you down though, it can be 51 exo deeds that weight 0 for ex. :)

u sure? i always have 180+ items and i rune as fast as another person with same agility

is that 51 item thing confirmed?

no I dont think 51 items will slow you down. And even 151 kg wont hurt. I dont think spead reductions comes untill 180 or 190 kg.

Starting to look like its very strength dependant IMO.

My strength is only 32 and at 170kg I run like the bionic man (70's TV show - runs in slow motion) :D

Try splitting 1ped ammo into 1 ammo units into your inventory and see if you run slower with 100 light objects carried. Continue up to 250.

There's definately more to running speed than simply agility. Scan something like a Formiddon which has low agility but high strength. Then shoot him and see how fast he runs.

soundboy

Yes, Melee is the way to go to increase your strength, and by doing so you will also gain other skills such as Bravado... Melee also helps in gaining additional HP:D I don't agree that Strength is useless as someone mentioned... seems the only "useless" skill is Stamina... most of us are sitting at a whopping 9!! anyhoo that's my 2pec:cool:

There's definately more to running speed than simply agility. Scan something like a Formiddon which has low agility but high strength. Then shoot him and see how fast he runs.

soundboy

An excellent point! However, are we certain the "rules" apply to the mobs as they apply to us? I know for sure the lag does not affect the mobs - they seem able to smack me around even as I am lagging horribly.

I suspect that Mobs have a 'racial' type of run speed, modified by maturity. I have noticed that (for example) the olds I encounter are slower than the matures of the same type.

Also they lose interest quicker.

Last edited:
well, since the thread title is "how to raise attributes" i thought its more for avatars, and not for mobs :p

but indeed, it doesn't apply for mobs the same way

just look at stamina, which is determining the HP of mobs

newbies don't start with 10 HP nowadays (well, not yet) even if they have 1 stamina

good discussion here..
ill add my 2pec though about mobs

i think some mobs just have a base, not effected by stats run speed, attack peed , attention span etc.

like some mobs miss a ton, but if they hit ya ouch. run fast. aggro easy etc.. each mob has its own characteristics and i dont think its stats effect that much. could be wrong, but thats my IMHO.

An excellent point! However, are we certain the "rules" apply to the mobs as they apply to us? I know for sure the lag does not affect the mobs - they seem able to smack me around even as I am lagging horribly.

Lag affects MOBs also. For example I have been hit and even received a critical after I have killed and looted(or not) a MOB. They get stuck at times and alsorts, should've seen the Argos at Twin the other night running past me as I shoot them for them to turn around and run back at me and straight past me again.

Lag affects MOBs also. For example I have been hit and even received a critical after I have killed and looted(or not) a MOB. They get stuck at times and alsorts, should've seen the Argos at Twin the other night running past me as I shoot them for them to turn around and run back at me and straight past me again.
I noticed the exact same thing with umbras, not sure if it's a bug or just lag. Last time I tried to hund them they would almost never hit me. When I say almost never, I mean I would get 1 hit for 10 kills.

Back