The Economical Entropian

Shimus

Mature
Society
Irepmasian Rangers
Shimus "Teh Shim" DarkRaven
I'm just curious, everyone tells me if I "want to craft anything" I have to invest <donate> into it. Well I don't believe it. I believe if I try and try, I can earn the PEDs I need to invest.

So I also gather raw materials like wool, hides, and ores on an occasional mine. I still believe with some other PEDs I can aquire elsewhere, albeit sweating, trading, reselling, etc, can still make up the deficit if I don't "hardcore" tradeskill, like just sitting away for like 1000 times clicking the manufacture button.

So if there is any ideas, comments, and/or strategies for crafting/tradeskilling on a minor budget such as I have, it would be superb. IE: If I have raw materials, the other raw materials that need to be bought, or can be found elsewhere to make a blueprinted item.

So yeah, any ideas like I said. Fire away! :laugh:

To become a good crafter you must do millions of clicks :wise:

So take what you want to do multiply the price it takes to craft something and multiply by a few million and well, there ya go :silly2:

dougkush said:
To become a good crafter you must do millions of clicks :wise:

So take what you want to do multiply the price it takes to craft something and multiply by a few million and well, there ya go :silly2:

besides an huge amount of klicks, you can also do mining to improve engineering and computer

or scanning, for that matter.

Get oil from rig and lyst from the market. i always had profit and skills from that ;)

Back