Bizzare run on basic filters

Devon

Provider
Society
ReAnimation
Devon Dev Serendipita
So, I was doing a run of 200 basic filters today... very first click I got a success and a level IV BP drop which was nice, then I just carried on clicking away, not paying too much attention as I was also watching the news. When I next looked, about 50 clicks in, I already had a stack of 1k filters! :eek:

Looking more closely I also had a 2.5k stack of residue... it wasn't a global but it was nice and I'd never had something like this happen with components before. Anyway carried on clicking, ( paying a bit more attention now! :) ) and after another 100 clicks or so, I get another 1k of filters and 2.5k of residue :eek:

In total for my 10 ped run I got filters and residue worth 85 ped, without a global!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Grats Devon...time to run home and craft some filters I suppose.. Wheee!

That is nice.
I also see that you get loads of residue in globals nowdays.

/Kjetil :cool:

Gratz!!!...that's always nice to come across.

Yes, I have had 3 globals on dampers with the same experience :) You get a bunch of what your making and a bunch of residue.

I wonder if the forum rule about only posting crafting globals with gems should be changed?

hih, yesterday i crafted basic filters, and borke even with a 3k or so "loot". tho, i had a rest of 30 or so refined oil, i grabbed some lyst ingots i had in storage and finsihed them. fifth click, bang, another 3k "loot". is sooo nice the sensation :D

Back