Beta tester for PERC

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
Hey.
As some of you might know PERC is getting rather big. This means that we have to start getting bigger test groups for our new products than we have now. The reason for this is that we are spending too much time on testing our new products instead of developing them.

Therefore we are looking for 5-10 test people who will test our new stuff when it arrives in beta.

The beta testers will get free access to everything on PERC and its sub pages.

The work of the beta tester is to evaluate new features and their properties (load time, relevance, concept ideas, error reporting and so on)

If you desire to become a beta tester please post here.

Thank you.

I have the desire :cheer:

Sign me up! :D

'PERC the game' ...cool :D

If you guys have a headset and would like to chat with the dev team (me and dirk) please pm me so we can set up your account on our TeamSpeak server... Always easier to "speak" with ppl instead of chatting...

(Dont worrie if you dont think you can speak english well, Im danish... so.. Im not that good :p
And dirk.. well.. Dirk's dirk...)...

Starfinder said:
If you guys have a headset and would like to chat with the dev team (me and dirk) please pm me so we can set up your account on our TeamSpeak server... Always easier to "speak" with ppl instead of chatting...

(Dont worrie if you dont think you can speak english well, Im danish... so.. Im not that good :p

Sign me up...although im always on VENT not Teamspeak so cant do the voice chat bit :tongue2:

Sign me up! :D

I think i can fix teamspeak to! :D

new features online... please check them.. If anyone feel like chatting a bit i will be on my teamspeak server tonight.. PM me if you want access.... ty

Starfinder said:
.............(Dont worrie if you dont think you can speak english well, Im danish... so.. Im not that good :p

:eek: Heyyy!!!

LOL
I'l help ya guys when I got the time.
I don't realy use PERC much my self.
(Sorry I know enough about the game to not need too) :D
But anything to help :D

Sign me up mate :)

Back