Adapted Vivo UR125

Ulv

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Torkil Ulv Bengtsson
A NotA team effort, I was the first to discover the BP, and Mr Data was the first to make one..

Gratz, but i dont get it... only 70 max heal, what the hell is adapted about this?
Imo the 4 uses/min extra dont make up for the much lower heal :scratch2:

20 * 80 = 1600

24 * 70 = 1680

So the adapted seems a bit better in heal/s.

20 * 80 = 1600

24 * 70 = 1680

So the adapted seems a bit better in heal/s.

Well on average its:

adapted 1470
normal 1400

And some ppl like speed more than max heal.

Btw did the bp come from a mob?

Nice find! Adapted lol whoever adapted it must have been smoking something good... Still a good find:wtg:

Adapted or Adjusted means 5% more heal per Seconds on all L FAP's MA introduced up to now.

I'm more interrested what the reworked, customized or whatever they are called will modifie the Heal / Sec - 10% or 20% or even 50%????

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a bit odd but seems to be the trend: adapted (L) healing tools do less max heal but are faster overall. My guess is that the reworked versions (adapted, customized, reworked, is it?) will be about as fast (reload) as the better unlimited FAPs, thereby removing one of the disadvantages to using the (L) tools.

Yeah, it's a bit odd but seems to be the trend: adapted (L) healing tools do less max heal but are faster overall. My guess is that the reworked versions (adapted, customized, reworked, is it?) will be about as fast (reload) as the better unlimited FAPs, thereby removing one of the disadvantages to using the (L) tools.

Give them low decay, make the rare, and you are looking at an item with a very nice markup in your lootwindow.

It may not have such a high max heal, but the reload has a huge impact on the efficiency of it. I usually just click one or two times and let the evade do its job, so this would be a perfect medkit for a tough creature.

This would allow me to heal up to 140 HP points per hit, instead of 80. HP/Sec doesn't matter that much to me, HP/Hit on the other hand - that's what matters.

gratz guys keep me couple for some testing :)

quicker reload and decent enuf heal means this is a nice emergency fap

Gratz with the find.

Where can i buy them - Im in to a change from vivo125 to vivo125adap

Back